WRFL Division 2 - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win by Norf yesterday over Parkside specially with an injury and unavailability list that's huge.

Great win by north opens up the door for ML. Massive match ML and PS this week , winner makes finals and plays north first week !

Dead rubber PC YSE this week will they rest players playing the next week again ! Surely they won’t want injuries

Great win by north opens up the door for ML. Massive match ML and PS this week , winner makes finals and plays north first week !

Dead rubber PC YSE this week will they rest players playing the next week again ! Surely they won’t want injuries
Good point,
Do you go out and give 100% crack and see honestly where your at , or go through the motions and suss each other out.
I'd go hell for leather and try and expose any cracks in Yarravilles armour if I was Point Cook.

Great win by Norf yesterday over Parkside specially with an injury and unavailability list that's huge.

Looks like you and the scooter had a win too ando going to Parkside getting out with wheels intact ,making it up that hill can picture yourself rolling down backwards ending in the maribyrnong river blowing bubbles crying for help

Good point,
Do you go out and give 100% crack and see honestly where your at , or go through the motions and suss each other out.
I'd go hell for leather and try and expose any cracks in Yarravilles armour if I was Point Cook.

This 'dead rubber' is fascinating. YS know they can beat PC but wont want to give PC a sniff this week. PC need some believe they can beat YS. Dont think you can play to avoid injury think both need to play at 100%.

Note ML's coach ad for Div 2, as are Wyndhamvale which means a vacancy in Div 1 in 2019 unless YSE elect to go up (if they win the flag, of course). Would PC go up if they win it, or Parkside or NF in the unlikely event they win it? very doubtful the latter 2 would.

Don't think ML and WVale have played each other before and from memory there was a bit of angst from the Vales point of view when ML was formed. Might be interesting.

Note ML's coach ad for Div 2, as are Wyndhamvale which means a vacancy in Div 1 in 2019 unless YSE elect to go up (if they win the flag, of course). Would PC go up if they win it, or Parkside or NF in the unlikely event they win it? very doubtful the latter 2 would.

Don't think ML and WVale have played each other before and from memory there was a bit of angst from the Vales point of view when ML was formed. Might be interesting.
Manor Lakes most certainly have played Wyndham Vale.

Tips for this week

ML by 2 goals over Parkside (Should be match of the year, Winner gets finals, last time PS pumped them, ML are in form, im going for the home side
YSE by 2 goals over PC (dead rubber, both sides in form, but maybe YSE too strong at home.)
NP by 8 goals over AB (NP arent too bad and should be too strong )
NF by 6 goals over WF (last time they lost , but good win last week heading into finals they will want to play well)

I heard Point utensil embarrassed themselves yesterday both on and off field. Their goose of a coach Denny carrying on after the game arguing with spectators and wanting to punch on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard Point utensil embarrassed themselves yesterday both on and off field. Their goose of a coach Denny carrying on after the game arguing with spectators and wanting to punch on.
Mate the fat lady has not sung yet...recollect 12 months ago the yarra supporters were spruiking that they had the flag all sewn up only to be touched up by Norf at the big dance...…..lost 2 in a row could it be 3

Mate the fat lady has not sung yet...recollect 12 months ago the yarra supporters were spruiking that they had the flag all sewn up only to be touched up by Norf at the big dance...…..lost 2 in a row could it be 3

They have every right to be cocky. We have every reason to knock them off their perch.

By we, i mean Parkside, Point Cook and North Footscray

No. But I’m guessing you have the Point utensil version?

I can give both sides as I WAS there. A parent from Yarraville who he & the club should be embarrassed by his actions and a Coach who maybe should have just kept walking, but difficult considering abuse that was flying.
Disappointing as game was played mostly in good spirits.

I can give both sides as I WAS there. A parent from Yarraville who he & the club should be embarrassed by his actions and a Coach who maybe should have just kept walking, but difficult considering abuse that was flying.
Disappointing as game was played mostly in good spirits.
Agreed, trucks, I was there too. Both reserves and senior game played in good spirits. Usual minor, grumpy scuffles but nothing outrageous. Both sides in the after game exchange didn't cover themselves in glory and would probably like their time back again.

Got very willing(and vicious) out at Manor Lakes v Parkside, both seniors and ressies Saturday!

Got very willing(and vicious) out at Manor Lakes v Parkside, both seniors and ressies Saturday!

Thought only the Ressies finished with a Bang.
I don't think Parkside are making up the numbers either, they are in it, just as much as Nth & PC.

Thought only the Ressies finished with a Bang.
I don't think Parkside are making up the numbers either, they are in it, just as much as Nth & PC.

This is great for the div 3 side coming up, Parkside with Cloke last year looked a stronger side that this years side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back