Conspiracy Theory World Economic Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha, nice try. Here's what we were actually talking about checking back on in 25;

So predictable, can set your watch to this routine
this is the stuff i was talking about with iran-israel , look back at my previous posts ;)

major ww3 will happen later this year and into 2025

after ww3 i said nations will give in to a world government (who ever runs it whether its the WEF, UN etc)

this was my quote from early this year
"bookmark it !!!!

;)

were're just waiting for the fuse to be lit between israel and iran. but the groundwork is there already (just like the source said)
these events aren't calendar driven - its sequence driven so most likely happen in 2024"

When there’s a crisis situation someone will. (WW3 planned )
Whether that’s the WEF/ or UN , one body will come to the “rescue” and that’s how sovereign nations will likely sign

yes likely if were marrying up revelation to whats going on currently and to what this source said.
however the source didnt mention that.
the only biblical reference he said was the middle east nuclear war Armageddon war planned was going to be biblically prophesied

all the bold is what i wrote earlier this year

Last edited:
Ha, nice try. Here's what we were actually talking about checking back on in 25;

So predictable, can set your watch to this routine

ill roll it out for you again , Israel 🇮🇱 will be provoked by Iran 🇮🇷 into a ☢️ nuclear response. iran will nuke back and there will be a limited nuclear war in the Middle East

That’s starts ww3

1712268652609.png
Sorry to burst your little bubble. But it’s looks likely what the military guy heard was planned is coming true.
💯

Last edited:
this is the stuff i was talking about with iran-israel , look back at my previous posts ;)

after ww3 i said nations will give in to a world government (who ever runs it whether its the WEF, UN etc)

this was my quote from early this year
"bookmark it !!!!

;)

were're just waiting for the fuse to be lit between israel and iran. but the groundwork is there already (just like the source said)
these events aren't calendar driven - its sequence driven so most likely happen in 2024"

When there’s a crisis situation someone will. (WW3 planned )
Whether that’s the WEF/ or UN , one body will come to the “rescue” and that’s how sovereign nations will likely sign

yes likely if were marrying up revelation to whats going on currently and to what this source said.
however the source didnt mention that.
the only biblical reference he said was the middle east nuclear war Armageddon war planned was going to be biblically prophesied

all the bold is what i wrote earlier this year
Cool.

The bolded is the stuff I was talking about. Like I said, see you in '25 when it doesn't happen.

Sorry to burst your little bubble. But it’s looks likely what the military guy heard was planned is coming true.
💯
yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

Cool.

The bolded is the stuff I was talking about. Like I said, see you in '25 when it doesn't happen.

why didnt you say anything about israel-iran stuff ???
im specifically talking about the Israel conflict here
avoiding it i see
:p:p:rolleyes:

LOL your such a troll, you know im right and cant stomach to admit it

why didnt you say anything about israel-iran stuff ???

avoiding it i see
:p:p:rolleyes:
I am - I'm saying there won't be a nuclear attack/response between those 2 nations leading to WW3 and sovereign nations ceding control to the WEF/WHO/whoever.

Conventional attacks/skirmishes leading to business as usual - sure. Not quite the same thing is it.

I am - I'm saying there won't be a nuclear attack/response between those 2 nations leading to WW3 and sovereign nations ceding control to the WEF/WHO/whoever.

Conventional attacks/skirmishes leading to business as usual - sure. Not quite the same thing is it.

i hope its not true.

but well find out shortly what iran will do to provoke israel to respond with nuclear weapons (as planned)

other arab nations have said theyll will join in the war vs israel

Why in the name of living * would/ could the WEF 'plan' for Iran to nuke Israel?

In case you don't realize, the 'WEF' is code for 'the Jews' among conspiracists. Why would 'the Jews' want Israel nuked?

i didnt say its the WEF (WEF is connected) its the controllers orders to start this major war in the middle east. they're willing to sacrifice parts of israel and other middle east nations...
"roads to Jerusalem"

they want iran to use nukes (or china)

call it what you want, but this event is going down exactly like the whistleblower said. however the year he was wrong
hes been correct so far on a number of stuff which he said a decade ago

they want ww3 to usher in their plans

Last edited:
i didnt say its the WEF (WEF is connected) its the controllers orders to start this major war in the middle east. they're willing to sacrifice parts of israel and other middle east nations...
"roads to Jerusalem"

they want iran to use nukes (or china)

call it what you want, but this event is going down exactly like the whistleblower said. however the year he was wrong
hes been correct so far on a number of stuff which he said a decade ago

they want ww3 to usher in their plans

I have but two simple questions of you:

1. Who are the 'controllers'?

2. What is the benefit they seek from destroying a chunk of the world to take 'control'? Or even more simply, what is the payoff they seek from controlling the world?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not even close to an answer to my two simple questions.

I knew you wouldn't answer because you literally don't know what you're talking about. You're just another cooker parrott.
I’m not going to bother with your first question because you asked me that previously and I gave you the answer

And second I’m not going to answer it coz you’ve been a smart ass

This attachment will answer some of your question

Attachments

• IMG_4558.jpeg
    IMG_4558.jpeg
    274.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I’m not going to bother with your first question because you asked me that previously and I gave you the answer

And second I’m not going to answer it coz you’ve been a smart ass

This link will answer one of your “cooker” attempts

LOL. Predictably pathetic response.

🤡 surely that’s you

How dishonest can you be, editing the post and pretending you didn't forget the link.

If you have to lie like this, you have no credibility.

Edit - I just read the added attachment. Hilarious. It is the biggest load of nothing I've ever seen. You should be embarrassed posting it as evidence of anything.

How dishonest can you be, editing the post and pretending you didn't forget the link.

If you have to lie like this, you have no credibility.

Edit - I just read the added attachment. Hilarious. It is the biggest load of nothing I've ever seen. You should be embarrassed posting it as evidence of anything.

ROFL typical response from a sheep
🐑

You never provide any evidence to convos. All you sheep do is resort to swearing when you know your wrong 😏

Hahaha I love it 😂😂😂

Literally millions of people are aware what’s going on. But it’s always the same people on bigfooty who are too thick headed to accept reality

ROFL typical response from a sheep
🐑

You never provide any evidence to convos. All you sheep do is resort to swearing when you know your wrong 😏

Hahaha I love it 😂😂😂

Congratulations. Most of the cookers here are low intelligence, but you're the stupidest of the lot. Quite the achievement, given the other candidates for that title.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back