Conspiracy Theory World Economic Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Another miscomprehension from you. He was casting the poster as ignorant (of the basis of the conspiracy theory that he has swallowed whole), not antisemitic.
You don’t have to defend him. He knows what he was doing and he did the same thing to me approximately 18 months ago.
Once someone is painted as anti-Semitic, look out.

You don’t have to defend him. He knows what he was doing and he did the same thing to me approximately 18 months ago.
Once someone is painted as anti-Semitic, look out.

Not defending Mal in the slightest, just pointing out that you totally missed the point. Again.

is that all you do on this forum, troll???

Either add a proper discussion or piss off
i know times are tough down at arden street but cmon...

Oh Johnny, how can one person be so ignorant?

Contrary to what your salty little whinge asserts, I have consistently addressed the topics you raise because they are nonsense. I have clearly explained why they are nonsense. Deep down, you seem to know it's true because your only responses are to post more cooker tweets / memes or silly gifs that make no sense. Or occasionally, to whine like this.

In the interest of clarity, let me know the main bit of your argument / viewpoint that you feel I haven't discussed, and I'll try to re-state my views in a way you can understand.

Oh Johnny, how can one person be so ignorant?

Contrary to what your salty little whinge asserts, I have consistently addressed the topics you raise because they are nonsense. I have clearly explained why they are nonsense. Deep down, you seem to know it's true because your only responses are to post more cooker tweets / memes or silly gifs that make no sense. Or occasionally, to whine like this.

In the interest of clarity, let me know the main bit of your argument / viewpoint that you feel I haven't discussed, and I'll try to re-state my views in a way you can understand.

hey if you wanna troll im game
i can play this game sheep 🤡
if you can give it, you can take it....

pfffttt yeh right..... deep down you know your're wrong

It's almost as if Israel was deliberately placed in the Middle East to keep wars going. So much spare land in Russia (they even have a Jewish autonomous oblast which is now mostly Russian)

gone quiet ??? :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: indeed mate

Seem like those drones from Iran carrying nukes and WW3 breaking out would be bigger news by now. You do know what the words 'conventional attacks' mean, yeah?

Imagine quoting that post of mine thinking its some kind of gotcha. I've literally made a more accurate prediction than you have :drunk:

:rolleyes: indeed mate

Seem like those drones from Iran carrying nukes and WW3 breaking out would be bigger news by now. You do know what the words 'conventional attacks' mean, yeah?

Imagine quoting that post of mine thinking its some kind of gotcha. I've literally made a more accurate prediction than you have :drunk:
Nice try troll 🤪 Miss quoting me. I never said Iran will nuke first

it'll start off conventional not sure how long for (likely quick) before it goes nuclear
and i said israel will nuke first :fire:

LOL you'll never admit you was wrong will you ??
:tearsofjoy:
none of you clowns 🤡can stomach it and being totally wrong. at this stage you all have no credibility to argue about anything

you've been incorrect in everything actually....
israel could nuke tomorrow or this week ;)

actually i did say back in january iran v israel will happen ( thats correct)✅

I expect all you trolls 🧌 to come up with excuses. 3.2.1 👂

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice try troll 🤪 Miss quoting me. I never said Iran will nuke first
I was quoting myself actually :drunk:

it'll start off conventional not sure how long for (likely quick) before it goes nuclear
and i said israel will nuke first :fire:

LOL you'll never admit you was wrong will you ??
Rest assured mate when Israel nuke someone I'll give you your due. Just quietly, pretty confident I have infinitely more capacity to admit when wrong than you do lol

none of you clowns 🤡can stomach it and being totally wrong. at this stage you all have no credibility to argue about anything

you've been incorrect in everything actually....
israel could nuke tomorrow or this week ;)

actually i did say back in january iran v israel will happen ( thats correct)✅

I expect all you trolls 🧌 to come up with excuses. 3.2.1 👂
Wow a prediction in Jan of "Iran vs Israel", nice work there Nostradamus :tearsofjoy:

As for the rest, just amazing projection. You'll still be claiming you and your Russian bot account sorry, legit military source on twitter are correct in 12 months time when no one has nuked anyone, WW3 hasn't broken out and no countries have handed control of their nation to the WEF/WHO/whoever. "Its all still happening, timelines change etc". Bookmark it.

Continue trying to jam a square shaped peg into that cooker shaped hole I guess.

I was quoting myself actually :drunk:

Rest assured mate when Israel nuke someone I'll give you your due. Just quietly, pretty confident I have infinitely more capacity to admit when wrong than you do lol

Wow a prediction in Jan of "Iran vs Israel", nice work there Nostradamus :tearsofjoy:

As for the rest, just amazing projection. You'll still be claiming you and your Russian bot account sorry, legit military source on twitter are correct in 12 months time when no one has nuked anyone, WW3 hasn't broken out and no countries have handed control of their nation to the WEF/WHO/whoever. "Its all still happening, timelines change etc". Bookmark it.

Continue trying to jam a square shaped peg into that cooker shaped hole I guess.

gotta love seeing people (trolls) being wrong and make up crap to save themselves

say what ever you like pal, you know you deep down your wrong

Last edited:
gotta love seeing people (trolls) being wrong and make up crap to save themselves
Getting surreal again :drunk:

Mate, once again this is my position;

I am - I'm saying there won't be a nuclear attack/response between those 2 nations leading to WW3 and sovereign nations ceding control to the WEF/WHO/whoever.

Conventional attacks/skirmishes leading to business as usual - sure. Not quite the same thing is it.
If the above things should happen, I'll have no trouble conceding I was wrong and you were right.

Sorry but I can't make it any simpler than this for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back