Strategy Which senior listed player(s) to move to the rookie list?

Which senior listed player to move to the rookie list to create space?

• Phoenix Spicer

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Jack Mahony

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Jack Ziebell

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Aaron Hall

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah i dont think we'd do it to him just saw someone mention him so added him also

This board often takes a position on a player, then disregards the way the club has historically acted, rejects that reality which they substitute for their own.

I am guilty of this too. I want Polec paid out, but that’s not happening.

Has to be at least one of Mahony, Lazzaro or Spicer.
From a practical perspective makes no diff to said player only opens up a spot we can sign a player for standard 2 year contract which is mandatory if taken in main draft?

And of these 3 i reckon laz has the most upside. If he can play within his skill limitation like sam gibson learned to could be a handy depth player.

This board often takes a position on a player, then disregards the way the club has historically acted, rejects that reality which they substitute for their own.

I am guilty of this too. I want Polec paid out, but that’s not happening.
We have pick 1 in the rookie draft. Zero risk of losing the player we choose. JZ gets my vote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Possibly but would require a 2 year contract. Cant see anyone doing that.
I knew Greenwood would confuse folks.
He registered for the nd as gc wanted to use one of there 3 mandatory picks on him and not draft a 18 year old.
They expected they could get him with pick 90ish (there second pick) if JZ does not register he cannot be taken in the national draft.

We only have 4 senior list spots

we currently have 5 top 50 picks 2,3,23,40,43 and we need a spot for cooper also

1 or 2 players should make space and go to the rookie list ( I'll put players just with 1 year left in their contract in the poll)

i added ziebell but cant see us doing it to him tbh

any other candidates? Hall?
Polec surely or pay him out ?

I knew Greenwood would confuse folks.
He registered for the nd as gc wanted to use one of there 3 mandatory picks on him and not draft a 18 year old.
They expected they could get him with pick 90ish (there second pick) if JZ does not register he cannot be taken in the national draft.
Buttman is our dennis donuto of draft laws,

Polec surely or pay him out ?
Yes pay out Polec off the rookie list

One of the blokes in the poll can take his rookie spot or recently delisted player like walker or recently delisted oppo player like stocker/stack or just a brand new player with more upside long term

Back