Mystery Which Mystery Would You Most Like to See Solved?

Remove this Banner Ad

walter reca – The DB Cooper Hijacking (wordpress.com)
"Suspects 101: Ten Good Reasons why Walter Reca ISN'T D.B. Cooper (But You'll Only Need ONE)"

Rackstraw_Cooper_comparison.png

Apart from both being suspects, books have been published for each. Reca has a line of merchandise dedicated to him, posthumously. Rackstraw can be viewed on YouTube being hounded to confess.

Last edited:
The Peter Falconio disappearance case followed by: Beaumont children, the Adelaide Oval abduction, the Wanda Beach killings, the Shirley Finn murder, the Black Dahlia murder, the Bible John case (Glasgow, Scotland), and the Jack the Stripper murders (West London, 1964-65).

The Mandela Effect

Lol j/k

I remember you making this post, but you weren't joking. Am I going crazy?

Is it some what plausible, that you may have just misremembered?

Mind blowing concept, I know

Gee where do you start with topics like this and just a few off the top of my head.

-Our very own Black Mountain in QLD. Who can ever explain how this was formed and it has been shrouded in mysterious events for a very long time.

- The Dylatov Pass incident that is still unsolved to this day has always had me intrigued when a school teacher told our Yr 10 class about it in 1993.

- The strange death of Elisa Lam is also another that has me dumbfounded.
What are the fundamental mysteries about these incidents?

Gee where do you start with topics like this and just a few off the top of my head.

-Our very own Black Mountain in QLD. Who can ever explain how this was formed and it has been shrouded in mysterious events for a very long time.

- The Dylatov Pass incident that is still unsolved to this day has always had me intrigued when a school teacher told our Yr 10 class about it in 1993.

- The strange death of Elisa Lam is also another that has me dumbfounded.
Did you catch the new documentary on netflix about Elisa Lam?

1. ROSWELL. What the fu** was it. Dunno if it was aliens or whatever but would be good to find out.
2. THE ZODIAC KILLER. I WANNA KNOW THE ANSWER TO THE PUZZLE.
Roswell was the US government spooking the Russians into believing that the US had advanced technology salvaged from a downed UFO.

I guess you got a kick out of the Zodiac killer cipher being solved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Freeway Phantom murders I would love to see solved, how a guy managed to do what he did & still be unknown after all these years is extraordinary.

The Freeway Phantom murders I would love to see solved, how a guy managed to do what he did & still be unknown after all these years is extraordinary.

( googles said Freeway Phantom murders )

I woke up thinking about this case this morning and have been thinking about it all day. Technically it is solved as the people involved were all found alive and in the years since have returned to their normal lives and faded from public view, but five years on we still don't really know what happened in the strange 2016 case of the Tromp family. No, not Donald, Melania, Invanka, Donald Junior, Eric, Tiffany and Barron, but the family consisting of the parents and their three adult kids (two daughters and a son) who ran a farm and earthmoving business on the outskirts of Melbourne and who abandoned their property and went on a bizarre road trip.

Obviously its important to respect the privacy of the family and their decision to stay out of the limelight, but at the time I thought there would be a tell-all interview on TV and in a magazine. I also thought that a television movie would be made based on the case, perhaps starring Peter Phelps and Libby Tanner as the parents, and some young actors from Home and Away and/or Neighbors in the roles of the kids. Of course, neither happened and I don't think anyone will ever know what really happened in this case that was a center of a media storm five years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back