Mystery Which Mystery Would You Most Like to See Solved?

Remove this Banner Ad

emuboy

Premiership Player
Dec 17, 2006
The Southern Hemisphere
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Sturt
The world is full of mysteries, some of which intrigue us more than others. Of the mysteries that fascinate you most, if you could choose just one unsolved mystery would you most like to be solved before you die, which would you choose?

For me, it would be the Springfield Three missing persons case, where 47-year-old Sherrill Levitt, her daughter Suzie Streeter aged 19 and Suzie's friend Stacy McCall aged 18 who was staying the night after high school graduation in Springfield Missouri vanished without trace in the early hours of the morning of Sunday, June 7th 1992. They have never been seen or heard from in more than 27 years since then. The complicated case, where every possible theory seems ruled out by some other factor, is one of the strangest missing person cases I have ever heard of, and if the three women were abducted and murdered, it must also rate as one of the world's most bizarre murder mysteries as well. No crime fiction writer could ever come up with a mystery novel as bizarre as this.

I would love to find out what exactly went on that night so long ago and so would many other people, but I think I will go to my grave with this case still unsolved.

The world is full of mysteries, some of which intrigue us more than others. Of the mysteries that fascinate you most, if you could choose just one unsolved mystery would you most like to be solved before you die, which would you choose?

For me, it would be the Springfield Three missing persons case, where 47-year-old Sherrill Levitt, her daughter Suzie Streeter aged 19 and Suzie's friend Stacy McCall aged 18 who was staying the night after high school graduation in Springfield Missouri vanished without trace in the early hours of the morning of Sunday, June 7th 1992. They have never been seen or heard from in more than 27 years since then. The complicated case, where every possible theory seems ruled out by some other factor, is one of the strangest missing person cases I have ever heard of, and if the three women were abducted and murdered, it must also rate as one of the world's most bizarre murder mysteries as well. No crime fiction writer could ever come up with a mystery novel as bizarre as this.

I would love to find out what exactly went on that night so long ago and so would many other people, but I think I will go to my grave with this case still unsolved.
I would definitely have to s say poor little William Tyrell.

Gee where do you start with topics like this and just a few off the top of my head.

-Our very own Black Mountain in QLD. Who can ever explain how this was formed and it has been shrouded in mysterious events for a very long time.

- The Dylatov Pass incident that is still unsolved to this day has always had me intrigued when a school teacher told our Yr 10 class about it in 1993.

- The strange death of Elisa Lam is also another that has me dumbfounded.

The female Mittank.

Nothing adds up with her circumstance.

She gets into a lift in a completely normal state.
Then, she pops her head in and out of the doorway a few times.
Following these, she stands in a corner.

All the while witnessing a lift door that's not shutting.

She's also pressed a few buttons.

Nothing.

Then the hotel stayers complain about ruddy tasting water.

Somehow her body is found in I think a silo either on or attached to the roof.

6 years on, nothing.

I can't stop at one.

Veronica Green is also mysterious but not perplexing.

She drives to Albion Station in Victoria in 1976 (43 years ago) and catches the train.

Nothing after that.

Unlike Mittank, this one is your traditional missing person's case.

Obviously I have nothing to go on, but my gut feel is that Mittank got into a fight with the wrong people when he was drunk a few nights before he went missing.

Gee where do you start with topics like this and just a few off the top of my head.

-Our very own Black Mountain in QLD. Who can ever explain how this was formed and it has been shrouded in mysterious events for a very long time.

- The Dylatov Pass incident that is still unsolved to this day has always had me intrigued when a school teacher told our Yr 10 class about it in 1993.

That black mountain link is fascinating.

I’ve never heard of it before.

Freaky place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All great choices I'd love to have the answer to the missing 411 cases just find it amazing that the wider population isn't asking more questions. Just on Black Mountain I've been going up that way for years but more so just recently had a mate move just up the road from there it is incredibly eerie I pulled up at the lookout a couple of months back with my brother the wind was near blowing at cyclone strength the trees were bent way over but it was only in about a 20mt area all the rest of the area was still. It was my brother's first time there he was just blown away I'd hate to break down there in the middle of the night

Fascinating and spooky. I'd never heard of this place until you posted. And I'm not keen on exploring there after reading about it :eek:

Fascinating and spooky. I'd never heard of this place until you posted. And I'm not keen on exploring there after reading about it :eek:
I only found about it when the guy from that TV show Fat Pizza who smacks people with his thong had his own show for a limited time called Dangerous Aussie adventures or something in which he went around with a Dauschound dog on a Harley and 2 smoking hot babes visiting Australia’s most dangerous places.

He actually went in it and climbed down a bit but did not last long and was quickly out of there!

They’ve actually begun UFO disclosure already with the Navy confirming that The gimbal radar footage is basically a 50/50, it’s either human tech 100 years ahead of what we know scientifically or it’s alien craft. now when it comes to UFOs, it’s been heavily studied for many decades and it’s all quite solid. Metal has been found that isn’t from earth and is being analysed to see if it can be made on earth. But, you have to read about it all yourself. The TTSA group is an incredible ensemble of people, my opinion.

you might be skeptical, but it is believed that a new Area 51 exists near the Bahamas, around the Florida area where an alien base exists underwater, however the key to all of this is all the Navy pilots who have seen a huge amount of flying they can’t explain at all.

this video is phenomenal! And there are a few out there that just make you wonder.

Last edited:
They’ve actually begun UFO disclosure already with the Navy confirming that The gimbal radar footage is basically a 50/50, it’s either human tech 100 years ahead of what we know scientifically or it’s alien craft. now when it comes to UFOs, it’s been heavily studied for many decades and it’s all quite solid. Metal has been found that isn’t from earth and is being analysed to see if it can be made on earth. But, you have to read about it all yourself. The TTSA group is an incredible ensemble of people, my opinion.

you might be skeptical, but it is believed that a new Area 51 exists near the Bahamas, around the Florida area where an alien base exists underwater, however the key to all of this is all the Navy pilots who have seen a huge amount of flying they can’t explain at all.

this video is phenomenal! And there are a few out there that just make you wonder.

Looks like a load of bollocks to me.

:rolleyes:The next big establishment distraction from the real thing.....About as authentic as the moon landing.

fair enough I guess

however, the gimbal footage is the sort of radar that pilots have been experiencing in large numbers for many years. Fravor even has a story with three copilots in 1996 seeing these craft fly into the ocean, close range.

they can fly at close to teleport speed, or way faster than any tech we have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back