What is the worst/most ridiculous thread ever posted on big footy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Scott Jeffery should have a plastic bag put over his head. It'll be like putting a cane toad in the freezer.

Soooo many to choose from, maybe narrow it down a little.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any of the nufties that propose turning finals series into a joke where teams from 7 to 10 get given increased rewards at expense of rewarding teams from near top of ladder. In a nutshell the nufties that make threads saying lets make finals series like a tennis tournament and ignore what was achieved by best teams over the first 5 months of football season. Those guys really amaze me how dumb they are.

Any of the nufties that propose turning finals series into a joke where teams from 7 to 10 get given increased rewards at expense of rewarding teams from near top of ladder. In a nutshell the nufties that make threads saying lets make finals series like a tennis tournament and ignore what was achieved by best teams over the first 5 months of football season. Those guys really amaze me how dumb they are.

I'm all for an 8th v 9th play off for the bye week, but not 7th v 10th.

Would you trade Urqhart for Pendlebury.

Gavin+Urquhart+pWACkGC1eXzm.jpg

North+Melbourne+Kangaroos+Training+Session+068iCdWYnn0m.jpg

The one from 5 years ago where the poster predicted that Patrick Dangerfield would become the best player in the comp in 5 years time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back