Western Region FL - Divy 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolute garbage! Won’t get anywhere near 2k a game in cairns this year be lucky to get $200.And gilligans and the woolshed yet to open and will not be anything like they were.And free drink cards after not earning anything for three or more months dillusional thinking and biggest load of crap I’ve read since Covid hit!
Hahaha hook line and sinker

Absolute garbage! Won’t get anywhere near 2k a game in cairns this year be lucky to get $200.And gilligans and the woolshed yet to open and will not be anything like they were.And free drink cards after not earning anything for three or more months dillusional thinking and biggest load of crap I’ve read since Covid hit!
Some from my club are also heading up to play in that league

Attachments

• 099A070B-13A5-491B-8ABB-B993EDF5E943.png
    099A070B-13A5-491B-8ABB-B993EDF5E943.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 383

Agree, WRFL need to come out ASAP to advise salary caps for 2021 & 2022 so clubs can start planning and talking to players now and looking at sponsorship requirements
Trucka, Salary caps are important but clubs are going to really need to look at what they can afford to spend. Sponsorship is going to be bloody hard work with most businesses more focused on keeping their employees paid, tipping into a sporting club is the bottom of the list. Clubs that go to hard in 2021 might not be there in 2022. Good clubs with good management will come out off this well. Look out for clubs with the big junior numbers they are the ones that can develop from with in and start building a bank in 2020 along with future players.

Trucka, Salary caps are important but clubs are going to really need to look at what they can afford to spend. Sponsorship is going to be bloody hard work with most businesses more focused on keeping their employees paid, tipping into a sporting club is the bottom of the list. Clubs that go to hard in 2021 might not be there in 2022. Good clubs with good management will come out off this well. Look out for clubs with the big junior numbers they are the ones that can develop from with in and start building a bank in 2020 along with future players.

Completely understand what you are saying, all I'm saying is that the clubs need some guidance as to what is the max they can spend and the earlier they know the better. Just because an amount is set, doesn't mean you have to, or should spend that amount. Commonsense needs to prevail and clubs should only spend what they can afford, this is where good strong management comes into play

Paper bag sales going through the roof at Deer Park Woolies.

100k salary cap next year! Wow wee that's going to take some terrific manipulation for a few clubs!

Paper bag sales going through the roof at Deer Park Woolies.

100k salary cap next year! Wow wee that's going to take some terrific manipulation for a few clubs!
Give it a break mate. We are all in it together. Let’s look forward, and contribute to the 2020 WRFL netball season. Ladies attract blokes, and vice versa. A successful season can only make us all stronger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you just get home from that Airbnb party in point cook ping pong ? Check Friday post or better still get on Facebook page true
Best $1600 I ever spent. Got a 6 day bender out of it. Deer Park only get half a quarter out of Redpath for $1600 lol

I don’t believe Point Cook are either

In fact we were told in April they wouldn’t be

From what I can see on their Facebook, nothing was decided. In fact, the last communication appears to talk about options such as refund, carry over to next year or donation. Happy to be corrected if you can show me the correspondence

Last edited:
From what I can see on their Facebook, nothing was decided. In fact, the last communication appears to talk about options such as refund, carry over to next year or donation. Happy to be corrected if you can show me the correspondence

I have had no communication I’m aware of since April notifying us of what they have decided

I also am happy to be corrected but that is all I know

Remove this Banner Ad

Back