Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daisy Thomas in the works at deer park , bruin sullivan quick being targeted by darley
Thomas hasn't ruled out a return to the AFL but has been offered way more money to play at DP.
DP have responded by saying they have plenty of room in their salary cap.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ask Altona would they have like this years cup
No need to mate any club would and it would have been celebrated as a Hercules effort beating a side that pays more than a VFL club
we all understand you don’t get it but in ten years look back see what legacy you leave and how respected you are for your achievements across the association and local footy I reckon you will feel very lonely, I just hope the legacy left before your time doesn’t get totally forgotten as they are the real hero’s .
bye bye Nuffty

Werribee or Altona was what I heard. Hoppers also in the running but believe the other 2 were closer with Werribee favourites.
But was also thinking of staying at the Cats.

Am I close?

No comment on team but as far as I had confirmed he is moving

Zac Clarke seen chatting with Mr Bullen at the DP hotel..... should be a good replacement for Stewart and cost a little less

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still no Spitiri Jawad Pakis Nortons Abou-Zeid Johnson Killey and Rose, Goetz and Magnabosco already gone would wait till all of them have resigned before getting too worried about taking the Mickey out of people
Well there’s 4 of the ones you mentioned that have put pen to paper. I would hate to see what a real “mass exodus” looks like.

Mate, Dane Swan, Alan Didak and Daisy Thomas were seen jogging on Station St wearing DP training shirts. How do you explain that?
To be fair if your jogging along station street your more likely to have stolen a car and got the dog squad after you.

None of the above names would suggest the scenario as any different to me!

Well there’s 4 of the ones you mentioned that have put pen to paper. I would hate to see what a real “mass exodus” looks like.
Who said Mass Exodus? The majority would stay but the issue is going to be replacing the couple lost, Twos haven’t got enough genuine talent to replace them and from what I’ve heard money is going to be an issue unless you pull some major sponsors out of your backside

Who said Mass Exodus? The majority would stay but the issue is going to be replacing the couple lost, Twos haven’t got enough genuine talent to replace them and from what I’ve heard money is going to be an issue unless you pull some major sponsors out of your backside

Wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back