Bay Area
AFL Club
Carlton
Round 1
Albion by 9pts over Altona
Spotswood by 23pts over Port Colts
Sunshine by 98pts over Yarraville
Hoppers by 19pts over Werribee Districts

I can tell you right now. While DPFC have $ the reason why they are so successful is because they are miles ahead of the other clubs in terms of running the club as a buissness. Not from Deer Park footy club however envy the amount of success they have been able to achieve. Its through hard work on and off the field that they have been able to win 6 straight.

Can you tell me right now how many of the 2018 premiership team come through the juniors.What you have explained is that its simply money buying the success not building it.That to me is not successful.

Your in dream land my friend wake up GEOFF great business plan called GA also so your saying they have the cash and are breaching the salary cap then either way CHEATS no other way of looking at it no 19s no junior 17s it’s a farse so I can tell you right now your full of it

Thinking your right cobber.Seems no person can even state the number of players that come through the Deer Park juniors(not counting U18s as im told even they are recruited)Would appear as if its simply Moneyball.

Deer Park, 6 GF’s in a row, I would classify this as ‘sustained’ success.

In AFL Vics Player Points Policy, Under Section 8, Total Team Points, 8.2 in short states that Leagues can add or reduce a Teams Points based on several criteria’s. One criteria is, “Reduction of total team points for multiple premierships and sustained success over previous seasons”

Do you think the WRFL would have the guts to reduce their points based on 6 GF wins in a row?

How much would they reduce them by? They only used 38 to win the GF and were allowed 45. Hoppers had 34. What do you suggest they be cut to?

In comparison, St Kevins just won the Ammo's top tier with 28 points - 1 x 5-pointer, 1 x 3-pointer and 20 x 1-pointers, and were allowed 47.

After this year's disgraceful efforts involving the div3 premiers Point Cook Centrals*, I don't think the WRFL want to go within cooee of anything involving points allocations. Don't make waves, don't ask awkward questions, and ffs please don't step on that big lump under the rug they're doing their best to ignore.

* well documented in the div3 thread

How much would they reduce them by? They only used 38 to win the GF and were allowed 45. Hoppers had 34. What do you suggest they be cut to?

In comparison, St Kevins just won the Ammo's top tier with 28 points - 1 x 5-pointer, 1 x 3-pointer and 20 x 1-pointers, and were allowed 47.

After this year's disgraceful efforts involving the div3 premiers Point Cook Centrals*, I don't think the WRFL want to go within cooee of anything involving points allocations. Don't make waves, don't ask awkward questions, and ffs please don't step on that big lump under the rug they're doing their best to ignore.

* well documented in the div3 thread
I have heard 3 clubs to be audited.
Deer Park.
Altona.
Hoppers.
The other 2 clubs spending big money but getting no value are.
St Albans
Caroline Springs

Deer Park.
Altona.
Hoppers.
St Albans
Caroline Springs
Stalbans are spending enormous money. Making the exact same mistakes this pre season as last. Offering huge money to the wrong blokes.

WRFL HAVE JUST HANDED OUT TRIBUNAL RESULTS FOR THE GRAND FINAL.

JACKSON VIOLA - 6 WEEKS, 4 FOR STRIKING AND 2 FOR A HEAD BUTT ( LOOKED AT THE FOOTAGE OF ALL THE INCIDENTS, WRFL ARE KIDDING THEMSELVES PISS POOR AS THE VIDEO FOOTAGE CLEARLY SHOWS NO HEAD BUTT NOR ANY CONNECTION WITH VAN RIET AS FOR THE STRIKING CHARGES, THEY WERE MORE OF A PUSH THAN ANYTHING ELSE ). NEVER BEEN REPORTED IN HIS CAREER BIT OF FARCE.

STEWART - 2 WEEKS FOR STRIKING, SIMILAR TO VIOLA, MORE OF FORCEFUL PUSH.

VANRIET - 2 WEEKS, WHO CARES AS HE HAS RETIRED.

WRFL HAVE JUST HANDED OUT TRIBUNAL RESULTS FOR THE GRAND FINAL.

JACKSON VIOLA - 6 WEEKS, 4 FOR STRIKING AND 2 FOR A HEAD BUTT ( LOOKED AT THE FOOTAGE OF ALL THE INCIDENTS, WRFL ARE KIDDING THEMSELVES PISS POOR AS THE VIDEO FOOTAGE CLEARLY SHOWS NO HEAD BUTT NOR ANY CONNECTION WITH VAN RIET AS FOR THE STRIKING CHARGES, THEY WERE MORE OF A PUSH THAN ANYTHING ELSE ). NEVER BEEN REPORTED IN HIS CAREER BIT OF FARCE.

STEWART - 2 WEEKS FOR STRIKING, SIMILAR TO VIOLA, MORE OF FORCEFUL PUSH.

VANRIET - 2 WEEKS, WHO CARES AS HE HAS RETIRED.
Viola very stiff - should challenge
Stewart - was reported this season for head butting & cleared Twice. Also has a history of head butting bloke. Pretty piss weak actually.

Deer Park.
Altona.
Hoppers.
St Albans
Caroline Springs

Saints with perry on board already signed ex development players from northern
Carro early favourites with cats to receive wooden spoon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing Altona are close to re-securing 3 ex players with 1 or 2 ring-ins on the cards also.

Looking likely to retain the majority of the list too.

Hearing Altona are close to re-securing 3 ex players with 1 or 2 ring-ins on the cards also.

Looking likely to retain the majority of the list too.
Are you now? Let’s be honest you’re in the inner sanctum down Altona so give the fans some names?

Not sure what’s going on down at carro but word has it atleast 10 players walking out the door. Brian lake being 1 of them

Are you now? Let’s be honest you’re in the inner sanctum down Altona so give the fans some names?

Not on the inner sanctum mate. Just know a guy....

Kennedy a chance. O'Leary close and Jawad going to have another crack.

Just on the suspensions from the GF, my view of the first qtr incident, if Stewart didn't get sited for headbutting, well.....

Just on the suspensions from the GF, my view of the first qtr incident, if Stewart didn't get sited for headbutting, well.....

Kennedy is as good as done I’ve heard... o Cleary would be playing 2s jawad is a jet if he can stay healthy

Good News - Jackson viola appealed, hearing was held last night, 6 weeks down to 2.

Very ordinary effort by the original Tribunal, SACK THEM ALL !

Not sure what’s going on down at carro but word has it atleast 10 players walking out the door. Brian lake being 1 of them
Sounds like lack leadership and recruiting wrong characters ( mellington)
As for lake too much sugar at Caulfield cup now going into rehab, not a great advertisement for a young club to have that stigma on your clubs brand

Reports from Altona the 2 Tanner boys off to Taylor’s lakes for big dollars.
Not a good look for young boys having 3 clubs in 3 years!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back