AFLW West Coast Women 2021 - Discussion

How many wins in 2021?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to new coach Daniel Prior West Coast's young gun Charlie Thomas has had an outstanding preseason tearing up the track

Watch out for the young star come round one Eagle fans!

She is tracking well from the word I am hearing also. Good signs.

According to reports the competition will be releasing the 2022 AFLW fixture in mid-to-late November with round one expected to be the first week of January.

Credit to the Girls recent podcast, listeners questions part 2. First listener comment they mentioned was from one Ella Roberts (yes, that Ella Roberts), short and sweet comment from her, 'Eagles for the flag'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Credit to the Girls recent podcast, listeners questions part 2. First listener comment they mentioned was from one Ella Roberts (yes, that Ella Roberts), short and sweet comment from her, 'Eagles for the flag'.
That's essentially Ella asking to be drafted to Fremantle instead.

Delist.

Previously I heard her say she had no preference, but at a wild guess I'd reckon her buddy Courtney is now an Eagle, and that's made her mind up.

She’ll be happy at either club is my info no preference at all
She is a mad Freo supporter and is hoping to end up there but is resigned to the fact she will end up at WC hence why she said she hopes WC win the flag.
Saying that, she won’t be upset to go to WC because she has two friends there, will be interesting to see what she’s be worth in a trade after one season.

She is a mad Freo supporter and is hoping to end up there but is resigned to the fact she will end up at WC hence why she said she hopes WC win the flag.
Saying that, she won’t be upset to go to WC because she has two friends there, will be interesting to see what she’s be worth in a trade after one season.
You can wait till she’s OOC after her 2nd year. By that time she’ll be bleeding blue and gold 😁 🦅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back