Welcome to the Bulldogs Joel Freijah

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like such a great kid. Has progressed faster than most would’ve thought, obviously has been working really hard and has adapted wonderfully to a professional environment.

He has some star attributes, keen to pump the games into him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Had a 6 goal game off the wing at u18 level.

He was the best of our defenders at VFL level last weekend. This is 100% an "earned" debut off the back of a few weeks of strong form.

I really miss ex-players doing the guernsey presentation. The parents are cute but it was so meaningful having a player that has contributed so much to our club explaining what the jumper meant to them.

Agree

Loved Terry Wheeler presenting the jumper to CD

Hope so

Sick of cold jam donuts especially with winter approaching

You could use the pizza-warming method in "Chances". I'm not game to search for the scene, suffice to say the show had well and truly jumped the shark, but I had a housemate who was addicted to it.

All I remember is a couple had cold pizzas, and resorted to warming them up by putting them under their bed sheets and using the friction from amorous interaction on top of them to achieve a palatable temperature.

At least that's my memory, but I believe there were substances involved that may have distorted my recollection...

On second thought, stick to cold jam donuts! 😄

You could use the pizza-warming method in "Chances". I'm not game to search for the scene, suffice to say the show had well and truly jumped the shark, but I had a housemate who was addicted to it.

All I remember is a couple had cold pizzas, and resorted to warming them up by putting them under their bed sheets and using the friction from amorous interaction on top of them to achieve a palatable temperature.

At least that's my memory, but I believe there were substances involved that may have distorted my recollection...

Confused Eyes GIF by MOODMAN

Chances ? Memories. 1991, before half bigfooty was born. It was a terrible show but a helluvalotta fun, in the tradition of Number 96. How could a team which included Atkins, Steve Wallis, Kennedy, Hawkins, Wynd, Cameron, MacPherson, Grant, Foster, Royal, Croft, Ford not win a Flag ?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'll be knackered after that. 78% TOG, nerves, excitement etc. Very short turn around into GWS. I think he doesn't play or is sub at best - legitimate management.

He was good though once he became accustomed to the pace. Composed is the word I want to attach to him.

We’ve definitely got one here. He has a lot of attributes that will make him a great player.

Skills look sublime and isn’t afraid to use the corridor. I do wonder if they see him at half back or wing long term. Skillset seems an attacking winger to me.

He'll be knackered after that. 78% TOG, nerves, excitement etc. Very short turn around into GWS. I think he doesn't play or is sub at best - legitimate management.

He was good though once he became accustomed to the pace. Composed is the word I want to attach to him.

It’s a week turn around? Surely you’d want to keep him in to build form and confidence in the 1s.

He’s 18 kid should be revving to go play against one of the best ten’s teams in the league next week.

It’s a week turn around? Surely you’d want to keep him in to build form and confidence in the 1s.

He’s 18 kid should be revving to go play against one of the best ten’s teams in the league next week.
Ah yes, my mistake. It's the short turn around from the GWS to Sydney games that I meant to say.

I'd like to see him against Sydney at Marvel. I don't think you can have him against both GWS and Sydney, well not if you want to look after him.

So my rationale is to manage him out against GWS and bring him back for Sydney. The guys who play against GWS will need reinforcing off the short turn around and it also gives him a bit recovery and reflection/absorption time.

We’ve definitely got one here. He has a lot of attributes that will make him a great player.

Skills look sublime and isn’t afraid to use the corridor. I do wonder if they see him at half back or wing long term. Skillset seems an attacking winger to me.
Surely wing, it’s a massive area of need for us

I think Freijah is in our best 22 moving forward. He is just too classy and has the attributes we lack, to be left out. HB / Wing rotation lock.

I think you have to take into account his capacity to run out games and the physical toll that week in and week out at this level would have on him at this stage. He has but one pre-season to fall back on.

Like a 2yr old race horse that shows promise. You have to be very careful not to run them into the ground. A couple of shorter preps here and there, some exposure so they get the idea, but you're definitely managing their workloads if you want them to stay sound and come back at 3 and 4 ... and 5 .... and 6.

I think you have to take into account his capacity to run out games and the physical toll that week in and week out at this level would have on him at this stage. He has but one pre-season to fall back on.

Like a 2yr old race horse that shows promise. You have to be very careful not to run them into the ground. A couple of shorter preps here and there, some exposure so they get the idea, but you're definitely managing their workloads if you want them to stay sound and come back at 3 and 4 ... and 5 .... and 6.

Absolutely, he may need to be rested at times but when fit and ready, think he stays in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back