Welcome to the Bulldogs James Harmes

Remove this Banner Ad

Was only (half) joking. American native headress tattoos are seen as cultural appropriation and offensive by many these days - too late now! Not the first AFL player to sport them, and likely not the last.

Anyway, don't want to derail the thread, sorry.
I did see Jay Kay from Jamiroquai got criticised for some of his American native inspired headwear. The name Jamiroquai is inspired by an American native tribe though.

I'm still not convinced this is the best use of trade capital / list spots / salary cap.

Hope he proves me wrong.

I just re-read this thread and not much info from Dee fans as to why they let him go. Anyone have Dees mates who have given a reliable critique?

Rumours of substance issues, but I stress rumours.. lots of mixed stuff about him that has been around in circles over the last few years.

Rumours of substance issues, but I stress rumours.. lots of mixed stuff about him that has been around in circles over the last few years.
He did say Hunter was a great bloke Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit disappointed to hear him say "we do more running" referring to the Demons. He quickly corrected himself and mentioned them as "they" and the Bulldogs as "we" but the Freudian slip was evident to the astute. Clearly still thinks of himself as a Demons man, which is quite sad. I'm sure he will get along well with Treloar and they can bond over how much they miss and still love their old clubs.

Bit disappointed to hear him say "we do more running" referring to the Demons. He quickly corrected himself and mentioned them as "they" and the Bulldogs as "we" but the Freudian slip was evident to the astute. Clearly still thinks of himself as a Demons man, which is quite sad. I'm sure he will get along well with Treloar and they can bond over how much they miss and still love their old clubs.
How’s the transition to Tassy Devils going Scrag? Are they “us” yet?

How’s the transition to Tassy Devils going Scrag? Are they “us” yet?
Family GIF by Breaking Bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back