Mod. Notice Welcome to the BigFooty Blues Women's Football Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

28wi694.gif

mMIa380.png

Aphrodite, is there any chance we can have a game thread on the main Carlton board, like we do for the VFL, and then move it back here? Or is the plan to keep them strictly separate?

With the game moved, it's a great opportunity to drum up extra support from posters who may have been on the fence about going due to location, but might jump at the chance to visit PP.

Aphrodite, is there any chance we can have a game thread on the main Carlton board, like we do for the VFL, and then move it back here? Or is the plan to keep them strictly separate?

With the game moved, it's a great opportunity to drum up extra support from posters who may have been on the fence about going due to location, but might jump at the chance to visit PP.

Yes for sure we will MEB_

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2017-02-01/an-open-letter-to-carlton
On Friday, I will be flying down to Melbourne from Sydney to see you, the Game Changers, run out onto our home at Ikon Park for Round 1 of the inaugural AFL Women’s season. A dream come true for all of you, but also a dream come true for me, and for so many women across our country. Finally, we all get to see ourselves in this game we all love so much.

I am so proud that my Club gets to be a part of this history-making moment.

Good interview with a Melbourne player on 3RRR this morning. Preview of the round and good convo about training loads and difference between coaching before and now etc. Interesting.

You can get it here - go to the Breakfaster stream for Friday morning. The segment was on about 8.15am, so you can fast forward to around 2 hours 15 mins in the stream. Back on each Friday morning for the AFLW season.

Go Baggers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back