Welcome Welcome to Richmond Mykelti Lefau

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly see nothing special about him. Almost 26, only getting games as we are so bad & only looking good for the same reason. Harsh, sure, but realistic, definitely. Wont be on the list in 3 years. If he is, then we will still be a bottom 3 team.

Just a good, ordinary player in a team of below ordinary players.

Him being the best "new blood" player for the team is legit a worst case scenario for this team
Welcome to RJK's world. When good is bad, left is right and hamburgers eat people.

Has made the game worth watching seeing this guy being our only tall forward when the ball eventually makes it up there.
I questioned his selection and criticised him after his first game, but I’m so proud of his performances as he’s competed against some good defenders every week. Him being the only KPF I’ve been impressed with his fitness and the amount of running and work he does in a game. If he gets through the season I would just give him the JDM for Courage, Strength, Endurance, Improvement, Team Dedication and for doing the work of five blokes .
Love his hairdo as well as I can pick him out a mile away. 😝

Last edited:
Has made the game worth watching seeing this guy being our only tall forward when the ball eventually makes it up there.
I questioned his selection and criticised him after his first game, but I’m so proud of his performances as he’s competed against some good defenders every week. Him being the only KPF I’ve been impressed with his fitness and the amount of running and work he does in a game. If he gets through the season I would just give him the JDM for Courage, Strength Improvement, Team Dedication and for doing the work of five blokes .
Love his hairdo as well as I can pick him out a mile away. 😝

You mean you were WRONG about Lefau when you wrote him off on flimsy evidence TI?

Now I wonder who else you have written off on flimsy evidence you might be WRONG about?

You mean you were WRONG about Lefau when you wrote him off on flimsy evidence TI?

Now I wonder who else you have written off on flimsy evidence you might be WRONG about?
I get more right than you as you back every spud in . So you’re doomed to have more failures. There was no flimsy evidence used if you'd read my post on his first game, but just the evidence he provided for us all and a lot were all saying similar things. So stop the childish nonsense and if you're going to try and call me out then be consistent and call others out otherwise you're just a typical coward and bully.
Pretty obvious as you don’t go with any evidence , but just fanboy love and posters on your bedroom wall. The Mate' Colina poster didn't give you your Morning Rise early today I see as you've woken up in your bully mode?? I'm sending you one of Archie boy and i won't tell Mate' that your love for him as weaned .lol.
At least I can admit when I’m wrong.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly see nothing special about him. Almost 26, only getting games as we are so bad & only looking good for the same reason. Harsh, sure, but realistic, definitely. Wont be on the list in 3 years. If he is, then we will still be a bottom 3 team.

Just a good, ordinary player in a team of below ordinary players.

Him being the best "new blood" player for the team is legit a worst case scenario for this team
shutup

Was about to say the same thing, turning 26 in a few weeks so not a 10-15 year player, especially if he still needs further development and game sense, he might be 28 before he's a real quality KPF. Still he was a freebie basically and would be on a bargain contract.

Would have been nice if he was only turning 21 this year though haha.
Not bashed around from playing continuous games of hard physical footy...
Ought to play till he's 35 like that phat puskins from the scatters!

Also just watched the highlights on the clubs website. Amazing what can happen when we are pin point and lower the eyes when entering 50. Lefau leads hard and with the great hairdo he is hard to miss.

Also I am sure that the Aus Govt after Port Arthur initiated a gun buyback scheme but they have clearly missed Lefau because he is packing heat with those arms.

Can’t wait to see how he goes next to lynch and balta
Very interesting watch what his role becomes if Lynch and Balta come back and Balta stays forward.

That's 3 marking targets and although Balta and Lefau are more mobile, they are still marking forwards and not contributing a whole heap at ground level so the structure will be interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back