Welcome Welcome Jaeger O'Meara!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Still plenty of the season to go. The trade hasn't worked in our favour but maybe he can turn things around.

I'm surprised we haven't moved him into an abysmal forward line long ago. He has shown plenty of ability there.

He's probably been through this thread and its bringing his confidence down.

Bart and Lisa are us, Home-run Homer is Raz and Strawberry is JOM

He was hardly like Sonny s**t though.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes Sonny is another passenger. He has been a long time favourite of mine. Unfortunately he's passed it and Longmuir won't drop players for players who perform well at Peel.

Banners Omera Emmitt and Sonny aren't at a level good enough to push Freo into top 4 let alone a premiership. Therefore they need to be replaced.

We should trial some players now with a proper run of games. If they perform well then awesome. If not then Freo need to target players from other clubs that will get us to top 4 and grab some young talent in this draft that will.

I didn't think he was bad but equally didn't think he was so good that it deserved a "told you so" post
Look, I get it. Some people need the whipping boy.

I've never been one that does, or even understood why they do it.

I guess it's O'Meara's turn.

You guys have your fun - i'll watch him kick goals and win games for Freo.
I guess we can all choose our own approach,

I was just wondering, There were a few factors involved in why we lost that game., as you well know.

It was a bit of a stretch I thought to lump it on JOM
Where did I say I lumped it all on JOM. We as team were woeful, JOM included but my defence of him stopped at that game as he been average all season and continues to be average.

Attachments

• IMG_3594.png
    IMG_3594.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3595.png
    IMG_3595.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 25

Name one actually good game he has played for Freo since he has started?

Where did I say I lumped it all on JOM. We as team were woeful, JOM included but my defence of him stopped at that game as he been average all season and continues to be average.
Eagles were on fire that day and the week before (you said you watched it?)

You stopped supporting one of our players because Eagles beat us fair and square.

I just can't agree with this. It's chaos theory at it's worst. I'm out.

Its times like these im glad I gave up the mod post. Man you post some absolute dribble sometimes by thinking your smarter than everyone else and don't actually respond to what people are saying. Case and point me not actually having JOM as a scapegoat but you give me this crapola

Its times like these im glad I gave up the mod post. Man you post some absolute dribble sometimes by thinking your smarter than everyone else and don't actually respond to what people are saying. Case and point me not actually having JOM as a scapegoat but you give me this crapola
um 2 things.

1. You haven't given up your mod status.
2. I support my team and our players. I guess that's "crapolal" to you, but it'll continue to support Freo as I have since 97. It's loyal members that keep the club alive and functioning. We can do without the player bashers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I not treating him as whipping boy.
I want the best 23 playing for Freo and for their to be selection integrity base on merit.

I not treating him as whipping boy.
I want the best 23 playing for Freo and for their to be selection integrity base on merit.

I agree with you and Snuff regarding JOM, he's performance is consistently underwhelming.

I'd really like to understand JL's logic or some might say 'stubbornness' to make changes.
The investment in keeping Banners in has paid off (at a cost, yes). Besides being in the leadership group, what does JOM offer? Truly? I'm on the fence with this one because as I mentioned, he does have value in our forward line, give him a go up there or make him a sub.

As much as I'd love to see Raz smashing it up there, he just seems to lack the confidence or body strength for now.

I'd like to see Emmett have a spell but its obvious JL is working on him long-term.

um 2 things.

2. I support my team and our players. I guess that's "crapolal" to you, but it'll continue to support Freo as I have since 97. It's loyal members that keep the club alive and functioning. We can do without the player bashers.
Do you think you're better than everyone or something?

um 2 things.

giving a take that someone wasn’t bad but wasn’t great is not player bashing

um 2 things.

I have given it up, Chief just taking a while to press the button. The crapola is not about supporting players, it's about assigning actions to me I didn't do, like I swear you don't actually read what someone says sometimes.

The ironic part being I actually agree with you that he is a bit of a scapegoat at the moment and think if people have an issue with his game yesterday it's a pretty good indication people aren't being fair but you gave me that smarmy response so as far as I'm concerned he can be dropped and never play for Freo again for all I care

I think there’s an
Imbalance in expectations va output with jags.

What he’s being paid compared to what he’s outputting is pretty on song. We can’t keep expecting him to be this superhero that his draft touted him as.

The players that could come in and play his role right now: Erasmus. That’s it.

JL has already stated that Ras will be working on that wing side over the next few weeks at peel.

Until that time JOM is performing perfectly fine the last 4-5 weeks.

And this whole “last quarter/poor 3 qtrs” is junk. From what I saw he played a defensive role on their wingers. He did fine.

Yeah he fluffed some disposals. He also hit a lot as well.

I think we can put it down as an average game, but finished the game off well. Could sort of see it in his eye when he was lining up for goal that he wasn’t missing. Finally looked focused and celebrated with passion.

I am on the fence with him…but there are 2 or 3 that need to be dropped before him atm.

I think there’s an
Imbalance in expectations va output with jags.

What he’s being paid compared to what he’s outputting is pretty on song. We can’t keep expecting him to be this superhero that his draft touted him as.

The players that could come in and play his role right now: Erasmus. That’s it.

JL has already stated that Ras will be working on that wing side over the next few weeks at peel.

Until that time JOM is performing perfectly fine the last 4-5 weeks.

And this whole “last quarter/poor 3 qtrs” is junk. From what I saw he played a defensive role on their wingers. He did fine.

Yeah he fluffed some disposals. He also hit a lot as well.
Two things I read straight after the game without having watched it that I immediately disagreed with after watching;
Swita was invisible before the last and JOM was poor again

um 2 things.

Have you gotten your “best supporter” badge yet or is that coming “soon” like our maiden premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back