Toast Welcome To Freo Cooper Simpson (pick 35 2023 AFL Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty easy decision i feel, that he makes way for Switta.

The kid will be great for us and he's had a good taste now, but if Switta is fit then its an easy call.

Yesterday in the opening quarter or two I barely noticed Simpson - it took him a while to get his first touch and i barely even saw him in the vision on screen.

I am a fan of his though, but time for him to head back to peel and get some good numbers.

Last edited:
Yep. He was a bit polite in a contest with Dusty. (I would have shat my daks so more power to him).

Needs to feel like he not only belongs but can boss the situation. It will come.
Yeah that contest wasn't a great look tbh. Maybe a bit gun shy after knocked around at Peel from all reports?

The cheeky little mongrel went at Dylan Grimes after he'd scragged Amiss' in the 4th once Grimes realised who had dragged him off he prompty asserted himself and Coop got up humbled, I love his tenacity and once he fills out he'll be a ripper.

excellent, stoked for the young man!! He's a humble and articulate speaker, but an excitement machine (in waiting) on the pitch. Can't wait until he scores goals, settles and shows his wares at this level, because although he's raw now - he belongs :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prob gets dropped this week if Switta is ok to return

But stoked he's signed on, I mean it would be pretty awkward given he's already stated he will be a one club player ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back