Welcome Welcome Jaeger O'Meara!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah the more I think about this guy the more pissed off I get.

Club viewed him as a Mundy replacement, which by itself should be enough to warrant a rant and be a complete insult on anyones intelligence.

Gets thrown into the leadership group based off what? Age?

Takes Brodies spot and gets gifted all of the 2023 playing season, why? Because Brodie started to slow down a little in 2022... the guy played his first full season EVER and basically as many games in the one season as his entire career combined at GCS.

Seriously * this guy off and get Brodie back in.
Brodie is literally Mundy’s replacement. Just develop Johnson in Mundy’s spot and it’s positive.
Getting JOM was a desperate reach, in an area of absolutely no need.

From all reports he's one of those brilliant guys around the club (with training standards, teaching youth ect) but that doesn't mean he should be selected each week for the Dockers. I have a feeling he's pretty close to Longmuir, so it's going to be a hard decision, but JOM is no longer at AFL level for a midfielder.
It's a real shame for him because his injury obviously impacted his career but 150 afl games is a fantastic achievement and he should be proud of his career.

Agree desperate reaction to not getting Sharp and Acres leaving and losing Mundy retiring.
Has made zero impact (edit) onfield.
It’s worse than that, we didn’t get Sharp because we were too caught up in the last minute wheeling and dealing to get JOM we ran out of time to get back into a room with GC to hear them back down from their F2 demands and accept our F3 offer. Last year we could have had Brodie in the middle and Sharp on a wing, instead we had JOM

Brodie is literally Mundy’s replacement. Just develop Johnson in Mundy’s spot and it’s positive.
Getting JOM was a desperate reach, in an area of absolutely no need.

Neither were Mundy replacement. Fyfe has reinvented his midfield game to have quick hands. He’s the Mundy replacement right now.

4 years.

What a c*ck up
Peel for a month. Play him permanent fwd there. If it looks like he’s capable bring him back to seniors, if not I would salary dump him elsewhere end of the year.

I defended JOM last year when he was producing ave results..he’s gone backwards from there. Can’t do it anymore. Need to see Stanley, Brodie etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back