Preview We Feel Like Chicken Tonight... Freo vs Eagles Derby 58

Remove this Banner Ad

Derby 58, crazy. Does not seem that long ago we were at Derby 42, top of the ladder, poised to finally square up the ledger, and go on to lose the next 11 Derbies.

We’re on a run of 5 now but until the last Derby they were always struggles. Are West Coast still crap? They’re better than late last year but so should we be. I think we should win comfortably but there’s always that nagging doubt.

Freo by 40.

How can you not hate Waterman's haircut ?
I feel like Waterman gets some unfair treatment for the way he looks; unflattering facial features, bad haircut etc.

I feel like it's a bit infantile and unnecessary. Like the focus should be elsewhere. Besides,

his Dad, Skeletor - is really proud of the way his son is playing right now

I feel like Waterman gets some unfair treatment for the way he looks; unflattering facial features, bad haircut etc.

I feel like it's a bit infantile and unnecessary. Like the focus should be elsewhere. Besides,

he has made a choice to look like that

Ugly privileged white men and Afrikaners are the only allowable forms of prejudice left; don't take that away from us.

The amount of hurt we're going to inflict on this mob will be limited.

I don't think we're appreciating our two best lead back players are out.

Longmuir will want us to fight in a shoebox and turnaround Barrass and Mcgovern, we've done this well in the most recent derbies with Shultz, Freddie & Switta managing to get in behind them.

None of those blokes will be on the park this weekend - so suspect the crisp "over the top" scoring chains will be lessor than previously.

Sonny needs a vintage performance with contributions from Emmett - who's not AFL standard, and Sturt....

Freo by 6 goals.

Last edited:

He’s a nice guy based on my interactions with him.

But he’s also an eagle with a s**t haircut so..

It's funny....we could so easily be 5-0 but even at 3-2 there's a lot of positivity around. But we have a shocker tomorrow and the whole season is derailed.

Never mind us poor supporters who will have the worst week
I haven't watched any footy shows since the Carlton game.

Sadly, if we lose every WCEs supporter will text us etc (even if we haven't heard from them in years) - I have never done that and never will

You could be right, FDH16. They hate Frederick and they think it's because he did some acrobatics against them. The real reason is the pace makes them sting in the butthole.

Sturt has pace. And he's pretty smart.

It'd be great to see Sonny wind the clock back and to see Sam benefit from Barass and McShoving being busy putting out the Treamiss fire.

You could be right, FDH16. They hate Frederick and they think it's because he did some acrobatics against them. The real reason is the pace makes them sting in the butthole.

It'd be great to see Sonny wind the clock back and to see Sam benefit from Barass and McShoving being busy putting out the Treamiss fire.
will Sturt be a sub or a starter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see you know your judo well!
"get your hand

you're right, i'd much rather make fun of him for being bad at football

He wouldn’t have been named an in if he was a sub
West Coast EaglesVFremantle
[23] Alex Witherden,[37] Tom Barrass,[19] Brady Hough
FB
FB
[11] James Aish,[25] Alex Pearce,[37] Joshua Draper
[5] Jayden Hunt,[20] Jeremy McGovern,[28] Tom Cole
HB
HB
[31] Brandon Walker,[13] Luke Ryan,[6] Jordan Clark
[14] Liam Duggan,[6] Elliot Yeo,[7] Reuben Ginbey
C
C
[26] Hayden Young,[7] Nat Fyfe,[14] Jeremy Sharp
[15] Jamie Cripps,[2] Jake Waterman,[21] Jack Petruccelle
HF
HF
[41] Bailey Banfield,[35] Josh Treacy,[2] Jaeger O'Meara
[13] Noah Long,[27] Jack Darling,[34] Jack Williams
FF
FF
[10] Michael Walters,[24] Jye Amiss,[9] Luke Jackson
[32] Bailey J. Williams,[11] Tim Kelly,[9] Harley Reid
FOL
FOL
[4] Sean Darcy,[3] Caleb Serong,[8] Andrew Brayshaw
[4] Dom Sheed,[10] Tyler Brockman,[18] Campbell Chesser,[35] Josh Rotham,[41] Ryan Maric
IC
IC
[18] Tom Emmett,[44] Matthew Johnson,[1] Sam Sturt,[28] Neil Erasmus,[15] Ethan Hughes
[3] Andrew Gaff,[24] Harvey Johnston,[31] Jamaine Jones
EMG
EMG
[29] Cooper Simpson,[12] Hugh Davies,[20] Matt Taberner

doesn't that mean the sub is selected from the IC?

Barrass & McLovin, will be too busy looking in their rear vision mirror’s.

Cyclones attack from behind.

Feast upon them, Trace. You're half their age with insane levels of aggression and vitality. You are relevant. They're standing around, pining for the glory days of highpants hilarity. McShoving really just wants a fuycking doughnut. Mmmmm, Mary Street doughnuts.

Race between them at speeds they only use when dialing uber eats. Be the swift agent of mercy God intends you to be. Put them to the fuycking sword, Joshua. Finish them.

It's great to have you back on board mate - I'm loving it
Happy Shake Hands GIF by The Story Catcher

Feast upon them, Trace. You're half their age with insane levels of aggression and vitality. You are relevant. They're standing around, pining for the glory days of highpants hilarity. McShoving really just wants a fuycking doughnut. Mmmmm, Mary Street doughnuts.

Race between them at speeds they only use when dialing uber eats. Be the swift agent of mercy God intends you to be. Put them to the fuycking sword, Joshua. Finish them.
This sounds like a prayer.

We lose this on, it’ll be worse than that Melbourne game that shall not be named
If we lose on this we wont hear the end of it.

However..We've nullified two very strong teams. No reason we wont shut west coast down and punish them going the other way.

Make a plan
Stick to the plan
ALWAYS DELIVERRRRRR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back