Opinion Warren Tredrea - Court Case

Remove this Banner Ad

After what us health workers have witnessed, and with the government going all North Korea on vaccine deaths and injuries, Tredrea is in the right here.
Careful you will get smashed by the masses. I got the Novavax seems okay, my 25 year old son with no history of blood issues, got Pfizer and now will be on blood thinners for the rest of his life due to blood clots all over his body, started 3 weeks after the Pfizer jab. I’m fully aware this is confirmation bias at its finest right

Sudden deaths in athletes have increased 1700% since the jabs were rolled out compared to years 1966 - 2004. In Australia, excess deaths are up around 15% which is an astronomical figure compared to historic averages, yet the Australian Parliament voted down investigating this concerning trend.

The Covid years will go down as one of the most shameful eras in our Nations history.
So many cookers.

Sudden deaths in athletes have increased 1700% since the jabs were rolled out compared to years 1966 - 2004. In Australia, excess deaths are up around 15% which is an astronomical figure compared to historic averages, yet the Australian Parliament voted down investigating this concerning trend.

The Covid years will go down as one of the most shameful eras in our Nations history.
where are you getting this data from?
compared to years 1966 -2004??? does not make any sense.

In your expert scientific and medical opinion, is this because of covid or vaccines?

After what us health workers have witnessed, and with the government going all North Korea on vaccine deaths and injuries, Tredrea is in the right here.
so as a health care worker, you would have seen people in the icu with covid?

There are dozens more of these links, this is just the point where I got bored of copy and pasting. I hope for Tredders' sake that he's doing a better job arguing his case than you are.

so as a health care worker, you would have seen people in the icu with covid?

If you know any nurses in covid wards please ask them about the situation. I personally have cared for over 1000 covid cases.

If we counted vaccine deaths the same way we counted covid deaths this would be a very different discussion

There are dozens more of these links, this is just the point where I got bored of copy and pasting. I hope for Tredders' sake that he's doing a better job arguing his case than you are.

You quote Fact Checkers as if they are an ultimate source of truth. These are the same Fact Checkers who ridiculed claims people were making about the jab that have now been proven unequivocally true.

With censorship on MSM & Social media platforms being a major issue in this country, it is hard to know what the truth is. It might take time, but eventually even they will have to acknowledge this sad fact. They probably won’t blame the jabs though, they’ll more likely do hit pieces on supplements, protein shakes, the changing climate, gas appliances or gender dysphoria.

You quote Fact Checkers as if they are an ultimate source of truth. These are the same Fact Checkers who ridiculed claims people were making about the jab that have now been proven unequivocally true.

With censorship on MSM & Social media platforms being a major issue in this country, it is hard to know what the truth is. It might take time, but eventually even they will have to acknowledge this sad fact. They probably won’t blame the jabs though, they’ll more likely do hit pieces on supplements, protein shakes, the changing climate, gas appliances or gender dysphoria.
Classic cooker logic here

Makes an outlandish claim as though it's fact without any evidence. When presented with multiple sources that contradict said claim, go with the "well we don't know what the truth is, mainstream media won't report it blah blah blah"

So he got fired for having a personal opinion on a matter relating to AFL players, being a former player himself, that went against popular opinion?

The media will never admit they towed a one way line re COVID which enhanced the divide amongst to population. They're doing the same with the yes vote now too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classic cooker logic here

Makes an outlandish claim as though it's fact without any evidence. When presented with multiple sources that contradict said claim, go with the "well we don't know what the truth is, mainstream media won't report it blah blah blah"

The above article mentions the Australian Senate voting down the motion to investigate excess deaths. But these same representatives had no trouble supporting the authorities for investigating people for not wearing masks, breaking curfews, attending protests, gathering in groups, etc etc. They have exposed themselves as nothing but pathetic, gutless hypocrites who openly beat their chests & lecture everyone on how they should live, but are the first to run for cover when people call out their BS.

Let me ask you, do you support CH9s decision to sack Tredders for not taking the jab?

Last edited:
So ... when you posted this study from 2006(!) which not only has absolutely nothing to do with the COVID vaccine but which was published about 15 years before the COVID vaccine even existed, did you not read it yourself, or did you just bank on nobody else reading it?
The same can be said for old mate CoOkEr sharing articles from websites that are funded by organisations such as the bill and Melinda Gates foundation. Strange coincidence that they would fact check articles against the narrative isn't it? Once moneys involved, everything should be questioned. You have to understand that the pharmaceutical industry is here to make money (and lots of it) as much as it is to help cure people.

Anyway, the main point is there is no right or wrong with all of this. We should be able to have a rational debate as equals.

And like others have said, it's been diverted away from the tredders case.

I think the cooker stuff is as over bloated as much as the effectiveness of the vaccines. Both sides are as bad as each other.

I've never really been interested in that. Covid itself was such a minor blip of a disease. What did interest me was the actual control that was suddenly thrust upon society and the norms which we all took for granted were largely taken away. The level of compliance was very high and we were fed a lot of mistruths and flat out lies to keep us in check. There is a real component of people that seem to hold very left wing views that thought this dandy. The Covid Fetishists or Cuckazoids if you will.

Now these people would be the first to scream like little girls if someone was fired based on their sexuality, gender or race, but if somebody just doesn't want to be forced to inject something that proved to be useless, they are an enemy of the state.

Covid is not the actual issue in Tredrea's case. It is unfair dismissal. It will be very interesting to see the outcome. The misdirection tactic from 9 is also interesting. If Warren actually does win, what a can of worms that will be.

And once again, remember how early in 2021 you said that our players would be dropping like flies five months after being vaccinated. And are you saying you are not a ‘covid believer? So who is actually the one in a cult?
To be fair, you were acting like catching COVID was an instant death sentence despite a what 99.9% recovery rate.

The best bit in this thread and with Tredders case is the most advocate covid vaccine pushers, who loved ganging up during it to destroy peoples lives for science also refused to go into places with unvaccinated people. That has always made my head hurt trying to square that logic.

I think the cooker stuff is as over bloated as much as the effectiveness of the vaccines. Both sides are as bad as each other.

I've never really been interested in that. Covid itself was such a minor blip of a disease. What did interest me was the actual control that was suddenly thrust upon society and the norms which we all took for granted were largely taken away. The level of compliance was very high and we were fed a lot of mistruths and flat out lies to keep us in check. There is a real component of people that seem to hold very left wing views that thought this dandy. The Covid Fetishists or Cuckazoids if you will.

Now these people would be the first to scream like little girls if someone was fired based on their sexuality, gender or race, but if somebody just doesn't want to be forced to inject something that proved to be useless, they are an enemy of the state.

Covid is not the actual issue in Tredrea's case. It is unfair dismissal. It will be very interesting to see the outcome. The misdirection tactic from 9 is also interesting. If Warren actually does win, what a can of worms that will be.
The Papa has spoken!

If you know any nurses in covid wards please ask them about the situation. I personally have cared for over 1000 covid cases.

If we counted vaccine deaths the same way we counted covid deaths this would be a very different discussion
If you know any nurses in covid wards please ask them about the situation. I have (relatives in adelaide & melbourne).

I personally have cared for over 1000 covid cases. Thank you, i genuinely appreciate what people do for others.

If we counted vaccine deaths the same way we counted covid deaths this would be a very different discussion. But we do not so: only ones i have heard of, had underlying, or unknown health issues. I did not get vaccinated just for myself, it was to try & protect others.
if there was no vaccination, what would have happened to the world as we know it???

Careful you will get smashed by the masses. I got the Novavax seems okay, my 25 year old son with no history of blood issues, got Pfizer and now will be on blood thinners for the rest of his life due to blood clots all over his body, started 3 weeks after the Pfizer jab. I’m fully aware this is confirmation bias at its finest right

Sidebar (I’ve tried my best not to bite so far, sorry): Blood clots — thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) — are clinically associated with the Astra-Zeneca and Johnson & Johnson adenovirus-based vaccines, not the Pfizer mRNA vaccine.

There was one case involving a chap who developed DVT shortly after his second Pfizer vaccine, but he was found to have inferior vena cava abnormality (which leads to clots) and was a pack a day smoker (which is a risk factor for clots), so, draw your own conclusions there.

The serious Pfizer side effect is myocarditis/pericarditis.

Warren Tredrea 2 - Covid Warrior

Remove this Banner Ad

Back