Opinion Warren Tredrea - Court Case

Remove this Banner Ad

Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Kim x 3, Honecker, Ceausesqu....I mean the list is endless.

Yeah, they are as much 'leftist' as Hitler is a conservative.

Is there a way to pin this? I can't believe there's still people that actually defend Warren's sacking. I, for one, won't forget how I was treated during those two years. I'm a 30 year old fit male and I was made to wait outside the doctors office like a dog rather than inside because I was a 'threat'. My doctor would see me in a Hazmat suit basically (mind you I was there to pick up a vitamin D prescriptions)

Way to go in the hindsight department everybody, take a look at yourselves in the ******* mirror.

At least we found the cure eventually and society moved on, it came from the Russian President of all places? Critical thinking will help you figure out that last statement.

BLOODY WELL SAID

Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Kim x 3, Honecker, Ceausesqu....I mean the list is endless.
its funny how communism is never held to account for the murders they committed like the nazi were, if the nazis killed 6 million odd then the communists would have to be close to 50 million last century. But still you will see any politician stand next to a chinese flag like its all good. I know the context is a little different from back then but those guys in the ccp fully celebrate what they did with no regrets.

Have you recovered yet from that time you had to wait outside the doctors 3 years ago because you couldn't be arsed wearing a mask?
thats goes with the chad wingard hoodie story

I work in health. The first thing you learn is to put your own health above all else. That's why the uptake on the vaccine was so low before the mandates
it was sarcasm

its funny how communism is never held to account for the murders they committed like the nazi were, if the nazis killed 6 million odd then the communists would have to be close to 50 million last century. But still you will see any politician stand next to a chinese flag like its all good. I know the context is a little different from back then but those guys in the ccp fully celebrate what they did with no regrets.
Cuba #1 in the world for literacy champ

images.jpeg

Agreed, the nazis under Hitler obviously committed some dreadful atrocities, but Stalin was just as bad if not even worse than Adolph, with his deliberate and calculated starvation of millions of his own people.

Compared to the Germans the Japanese have been given a free kick in the history books as well, at least the nazis usually treated prisoners of war as per the Geneva convention, but not the Japanese, starving them to within and inch of their lives was best case scenario for many, and much better than being beheaded, gutted, or the favourite of one particularly evil camp commandant, where prisoners were filled up with water, wrapped in barbed wire and then jumped on until they split wide open.
Bayonetting helpless patients in hospital beds and on operating tables when they over ran Singapore was another of their specialties.

Can't believe the atrocities Warren tredrea committed on the Chinese POWs 😱

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was actually for not having the Vax mate.

Have you received your golden badge for getting your 5th jab like a good boy?

You’ve probably already worked out that there are plenty of Covid believers on this forum who don’t take kindly to the official narrative even being questioned. They are adamant that governments, corporations & globalist institutions like WEF, WHO & UN consist of morally superior beings who only have the peoples best interests at heart.

Draconian policies like jab mandates, masks, lockdowns, QR codes, censorship, border closures, funeral & wedding caps, social distancing etc etc should be celebrated, & not challenged.

It has all the classic hallmarks of a cult like religion, but thank God there were people like Tredders who stood there ground & didn’t cower to the mob.

You’ve probably already worked out that there are plenty of Covid believers on this forum who don’t like the narrative questioned. They are adamant that governments, corporations & globalist institutions like WEF, WHO & UN consist of morally superior beings who only have the peoples best interests at heart.

Draconian policies like jab mandates, masks, lockdowns, QR codes, censorship, border closures, funeral & wedding caps, social distancing etc etc should be celebrated, & not challenged.

It has all the classic hallmarks of a cult like religion, but thank God there were people like Tredders who stood there ground & didn’t cower to the mob.
The fact that this is even still an argument in 2023 is ridiculous. From the get go it should've been about protecting the vulnerable and elderly, not to ostracize people from society in the name of 'science'. There's no rational debating with condescending dicks. Nothing's changed.

You’ve probably already worked out that there are plenty of Covid believers on this forum who don’t take kindly to the official narrative even being questioned. They are adamant that governments, corporations & globalist institutions like WEF, WHO & UN consist of morally superior beings who only have the peoples best interests at heart.

And once again, remember how early in 2021 you said that our players would be dropping like flies five months after being vaccinated. And are you saying you are not a ‘covid believer? So who is actually the one in a cult?

And once again, remember how early in 2021 you said that our players would be dropping like flies five months after being vaccinated. And are you saying you are not a ‘covid believer? So who is actually the one in a cult?

Sudden deaths in athletes have increased 1700% since the jabs were rolled out compared to years 1966 - 2004. In Australia, excess deaths are up around 15% which is an astronomical figure compared to historic averages, yet the Australian Parliament voted down investigating this concerning trend.

The Covid years will go down as one of the most shameful eras in our Nations history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back