VFL VFL - Sandringham v Coburg, Saturday 2pm @ TBBO

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be awesome for Spence to kick 5 or 6 and debut next week or the week after, he's had his setbacks and has put together a good few weeks.

pierce end up coming back on? any word on the type of injury?
Nope; hit behind play, probably just a concussion test failure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Sydney's tall forwards next week, I'd seriously consider a debut for Spence so we can keep our forward structures but play Brucey back...

With Sydney's tall forwards next week, I'd seriously consider a debut for Spence so we can keep our forward structures but play Brucey back...
wouldn't be opposed to that. backline will need some help. Anyone else do themselves a favour for a call up? Saunders?

Saunders did ok, but was a bit of a headless chook IMO, Acres classy but rusty, Wrighty dour, TDL and Milera ok, Jones worked hard and Minch quiet.

5 goals for Spence :):):):)Ok that's it!!!!!!!!
The lid is coming off
open-stuck-jar-200x200.jpg

The gap between his good and bad is huge.... At times today he was terrible, other times pretty good.

His effort is inconsistent and ATM he is unreliable in the contest. Has some realathletic gifts, but must be more predictable to his team.

I would not prote him, until he improves his second efforts,defensive efforts and is more efficient

Remove this Banner Ad

Back