VFL VFL Round 10: Sandringham vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Kenny Ong getting a good number of possessions. Was Cockie getting a hard tag?

Poor old Sammy Dunell seems too good for VFL, but not good enough for AFL.

Must be hard for blokes who are in that position...

I don't think he's too good for VFL. I think he's shown he's a state league player, inconsistent during games but good enough to be a good player at VFL. In AFL you get less opportunities during a game, and he butchers too many of them.

Jason Holmes 27 hitouts.
Lewis Pierce 13 hitouts.
Ben Hudson (Pies) 17 hitouts
S.Greenhough (Pies) 13 hitouts.

Can someone please inform me as to what role/position Dan Markworth is playing?

I was under the impression he was a wing/half forward type, but his stats (4 rebound 50s, 1 inside 50) indicate they're playing him off half-back more? Is that true or are the stats telling porky pies?

Can someone please inform me as to what role/position Dan Markworth is playing?

I was under the impression he was a wing/half forward type, but his stats (4 rebound 50s, 1 inside 50) indicate they're playing him off half-back more? Is that true or are the stats telling porky pies?

Daniel Markworth
Marky played predominantly on the wing. He played his role within the side and that tends to happen sometimes when the ball doesn't roll out your side of the stoppage as much, but he continued to work hard and although he got caught napping on team defence a couple of times, he rectified this later with some really solid physical efforts on his opponent.

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2014-06-17/vfl-player-breakdown-round-10

Against the old stager Ben Hudson

Jason Holmes
8 disposals, 6 tackles, 2 marks, 3 Inside 50′s, 27 hitouts
Player Rating: 8.5

The American can play. His tap work was excellent once again and he was very mobile around the ground.
His disposals, marks and tackles stats seem to be steadily growing game by game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back