VFL VFL R5 Sandringham v Frankston

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't know where to post this, and I can't fit that oval layout on 1 screen nicely.

B: Shakallis Lee Simpkin
HB: Ray Le Grice Minchington
C: Saunders Jones Cook
R: Holmes Zijai Cockie
HF: Membrey Brown Templeton
F: Saad Acres Curren

Int From:
Ong, Hayes, Kreymborg, Gilbert, Wright, Murdoch, Shenton, Pierce, White

Development
B: Daidone Spencer Coates
HB: Roos Hooy Weickhardt
C: Noone Maitland Saunders?
R: Pierce Uthayakumar Verma
HF: D.Brown Neiwand Kreymbord
F: Ong McTaggart Sijai

Int From:
Barnhoon, Woodman, Cameron, Williams, Bazzani, Persson, Baker-Thomas, Hodges

Interesting Minchington playing HBF.

Frankston 2pm. Easy oval to get to, dunno about parking.

Didn't know where to post this, and I can't fit that oval layout on 1 screen nicely.

B: Shakallis Lee Simpkin
HB: Ray Le Grice Minchington
C: Saunders Jones Cook
R: Holmes Zijai Cockie
HF: Membrey Brown Templeton
F: Saad Acres Curren

Int From:
Ong, Hayes, Kreymborg, Gilbert, Wright, Murdoch, Shenton, Pierce, White

Development
B: Daidone Spencer Coates
HB: Roos Hooy Weickhardt
C: Noone Maitland Saunders?
R: Pierce Uthayakumar Verma
HF: D.Brown Neiwand Kreymbord
F: Ong McTaggart Sijai

Int From:
Barnhoon, Woodman, Cameron, Williams, Bazzani, Persson, Baker-Thomas, Hodges

Interesting Minchington playing HBF.

Frankston 2pm. Easy oval to get to, dunno about parking.

Acres at Full Forward!?!

Think they've just stuck the names on the board.

Eli, Acres and Shenton are emergencies for Saints - would they be back from SA in time to play for Sandy?

Acres at Full Forward!?!

Think they've just stuck the names on the board.

Eli, Acres and Shenton are emergencies for Saints - would they be back from SA in time to play for Sandy?

Maybe. He is 190cm though. All the other positons usual without knowing too much about Zijai and Shakallis

Why aren't Paddy and Hugh playing??

Are they injured... Resting??
Dropped??

I wouldn't say Hugh has been dropped? He's been solid enough... Paddy has been average at best, but kicked 4 against this week side last time

It's weird
If StK have just chosen to hold players out of the side, thus weakening an aligned team... It's again treating Sandy as second class citizens and not respecting their clubs chances of success. And if you say... It's not our problem and who cares... Exemplify an attitude that has damaged and not embraced any alignment... And hurt stk development.
Having a successful, winning seconds... Is critical for list development

I would think as long as they are not injured every opportunity to play senior footy is critical to their development? They need to get footy fit... Only playing vs me will do that... They need to learn lessons... Only playing will do that... They need to build confidence, only playing will do that (perfect opportunity to dominate vs Franga tomorrow)

Both have a long way to go IMO and not playing won't help them get there.

Why aren't Paddy and Hugh playing??

Are they injured... Resting??
Dropped??

I wouldn't say Hugh has been dropped? He's been solid enough... Paddy has been average at best, but kicked 4 against this week side last time

It's weird
If StK have just chosen to hold players out of the side, thus weakening an aligned team... It's again treating Sandy as second class citizens and not respecting their clubs chances of success. And if you say... It's not our problem and who cares... Exemplify an attitude that has damaged and not embraced any alignment... And hurt stk development.
Having a successful, winning seconds... Is critical for list development

I would think as long as they are not injured every opportunity to play senior footy is critical to their development? They need to get footy fit... Only playing vs me will do that... They need to learn lessons... Only playing will do that... They need to build confidence, only playing will do that (perfect opportunity to dominate vs Franga tomorrow)

Both have a long way to go IMO and not playing won't help them get there.
Only thinking they could be sore?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Dopey.

Must be a bit of wind down there?

No surprise Saunders finding a lot of the footy considering he finds a lot of it at VFL seniors level as well.

Why is Saunders in devel league?o_Oo_O

As mentioned above, there's a AFL players cap in the VFL.

We've never been affected by it because we always have had a significant injury list.

White went back last week and it seems we'll rotate it.

Not ideal, but far from the end of the world in the grand scheme of things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back