Filth 6.3 9.6 9.11 11.12 (78)
Sandringham 2.0 4.3 5.6 10.8 (68)

GOALS:
Filth: Abbott 3 Karnezis 2 Dwyer Moloney Blair Gault Gray Seedsman
Sandringham: McCartin 2 Payne Cockie Brown Saunders Saad Cook Shenton Holmes

BEST:
Filth: Cox Abbott Pendlebury Scharenberg Kennedy Young
Sandringham: Delaney Jones Saunders Templeton Cockie McCartin

Paddy impacted in the second half, but naming him in the best shows how ordinary some of his teammates were (the other 5 were all pretty good throughout). Although thought Shenton was more than worthy of being in the best 6.

Templeton do enough to push for a recall? Really rate what he can bring to the senior side going forward.

Strong performance, but he's come off 2 fairly ordinary ones prior. Sinclair and Lonie have leapfrogged a few of the boys, with Billings to return.

Is it fair to say paddys performance was still very promising given the conditions?

Promising is a good description. After not getting a touch in the first half he could have dropped his head. But the kid just keeps working and working. Taking some contested marks now (that he wasn't holding earlier in the year), and his kicking has improved.

Hahaha filth supporters are getting all pissed that we used 'filth' in the title of this thread. What a bunch of filthy babies.

The Filth and their filth supporters can blowit out their arses.

Should have seen the throwbacks at Victoria Park today. Toothless bogans everywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So do their supporters

I was at there in 93 when Winmar and McAdam beat that disgrace of a football club. My mother was spat on and as a 7 year old I learned some new words.

I don’t care what year it is, losing to that bunch of unwashed peasants and that lunatic asylum of an oval makes me throw up in my mouth.

Was trying to listen today until the stream crapped out (police probably repossessed the equipment the criminals were using to broadcast with). So I wanted to post and give a massive thank you to Squizz and the other folk who kept the updates coming. Hope you got out of the area without catching anything.

Happy to hear the good signs from Eli, Paddy and Delaney (really don’t understand people who don’t rate the importance of a fullback who can play on the gorillas). Very happy to hear about the comeback too … would have been nice to pinch it from the scum. At least it gives the muppets something to celebrate in their commission flats before the few of them who do work have to get up on Monday and collect my garbage.

I was at there in 93 when Winmar and McAdam beat that disgrace of a football club. My mother was spat on and as a 7 year old I learned some new words.

I don’t care what year it is, losing to that bunch of unwashed peasants and that lunatic asylum of an oval makes me throw up in my mouth.

Was trying to listen today until the stream crapped out (police probably repossessed the equipment the criminals were using to broadcast with). So I wanted to post and give a massive thank you to Squizz and the other folk who kept the updates coming. Hope you got out of the area without catching anything.

Happy to hear the good signs from Eli, Paddy and Delaney (really don’t understand people who don’t rate the importance of a fullback who can play on the gorillas). Very happy to hear about the comeback too … would have been nice to pinch it from the scum. At least it gives the muppets something to celebrate in their commission flats before the few of them who do work have to get up on Monday and collect my garbage.
ahahahaha, pure gold

Nice warming port on a cold day at Vic Park anyone?

A shame you didn't get a shot of the well-used / singed spoon near the stairs to the back of the grandstand. Fun for the whole family.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back