Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

They both looked tired and sore tbh
Maybe Ryan needs to be quiet during the week and not claim he and Pearce are world champ backmen when they just got made to look like amatuers by that world class forward line Waterman, Darling, Reid, Williams and Long

The Captain looked more disappointed when interviewed about the YES vote polls, than what what he looked like in his post game interview today ffs.No f#$% given! F#$$n Hell even Darling was at his superman diving best SMH. Don't even want to know about that Harley Reid bandwagon that will be the talk of town. When that cocky little smug prick put Fyfe on his @$$, I was googling Voodoo dolls and wishing I put some cash on WC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bailey Williams tied a new one over Luke Jackson, a real new one! Let that one sink in. Williams is probs on $250k, unicorn is on $900k apparently

Prestart at work was hard to deal with this morning. 20 years younger me would’ve been swinging uppercuts after my Slav “I kill you farken” temper boiled and be promptly removed from site and given a window seat.
🤣🤣
The Slavs I used to work with were FARKIN nuts FARKIN

“ I kill you 2 times FARKIN “ 🤣🤣🤣

Bit of a rant coming up ......Geez this team does my head in. They don't even understand how irrelevant they are to the general football public outside WA. If, for example, Carlton or Collingwood lost to West Coast while playing at home, they would dominate the next Monday's footy shows and have constant scrutiny. I wouldn't be surprised if this game barely gets a mention on 360 and Footy Classified - and Fremantle's performance (or lack there of) will just get brushed over.

We haven't done anything that would make anyone sit up and take notice for 8 years. The last thing we did that made people sit up and take notice was sacking Mark Harvey and getting in Ross Lyon. Guess what - it nearly won us a premiership.

I hate that this club all seems to about a group of mates in the coaching panel. Hell, I reckon even JOM is getting picked each week because he's mates with everyone in the joint.

How about we get f##king ruthless. How about we make some pretty f##king tough decisions. Like dropping Sonny Walters when he has had 3 s**t games. Or dropping Johnson or Erasmus regardless whether they are high draft picks. Or coming out and saying the performance was woeful and unacceptable in the post match press conference.

This club will never go anywhere being too nice....and I am checked out of it until the boys club of Bell, Longmuir, Murphy and co get shaken up and somebody actually starts making some hard and unpopular decisions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back