Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm amazed at how many people on this board call themselves supporters but post like they're haters. The s**t they dump, especially on younger players and those that everyone acknowledges are in the 20-23rd picked bracket, is beyond beyond.

Hey, a***holes, get on board or GTFO. We just came within a kick of winning two away games when we went in as rank outsiders against premiership fancies who only got over the line with umpiring BS. Do you not see how well our lads did?

We're going places and this is part of the learning journey. If you get off on being knockers and downers then can I suggest you head over to the Eagles - you will have years of ammunition for your bile there and you will find yourselves in excellent company.

Tonight was the worst performance in over a decade. Embarrassing.

actually to be fair to banfield getting 4 shots on goal in that game was impressive.

but, emmett, sturt, walters and banfield isn't good enough to be a finals small forward line. and i believe based upon performance this season banfield has been the best. which says a lot about the others.

Sturt and Banfield should be delisted at seasons end. Horrible.

I would almost be willing to cop this loss if it resulted in a much needed re-jigging of our 22, but in all likelihood all we'll see next week will be Taberner and Switta for Amiss and Erasmus and a perfunctory press release on Monday about how much the boys are hurting.
Tabs would have been ok tonight with amiss out.
But yeah. It's all very meh.

Too many of Our players aren’t good enough it’s as simple as that. 0-4 from Banfield. Jesus wept.

Hughes should have been delisted in 2018. Incredible that he is a 110 game player. You think a player like that would play 110 game over 10 years for a serious club like Geelong or Sydney? You must be joking.

Jaeger o meara should be in the WAFL for the rest of his contract and only depth in case of emergency. He’s not anywhere near a finals level player.

What does that mean? Lyon has lost 3 x GF's by a total of around 20 points. Not his job to kick goals, greatest coach in AFL history IMO.
Lyon isn't even close to greatest coach in AFL history, of his contemporaries Chris Scott has it over him by miles. Would not be surprised if Geelong do it again this year.

We meanwhile are nowhere near it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm amazed at how many people on this board call themselves supporters but post like they're haters. The s**t they dump, especially on younger players and those that everyone acknowledges are in the 20-23rd picked bracket, is beyond beyond.

Hey, a***holes, get on board or GTFO. We just came within a kick of winning two away games when we went in as rank outsiders against premiership fancies who only got over the line with umpiring BS. Do you not see how well our lads did?

We're going places and this is part of the learning journey. If you get off on being knockers and downers then can I suggest you head over to the Eagles - you will have years of ammunition for your bile there and you will find yourselves in excellent company.
How dare you defend that putrid s**t.

Adem Yze and JLo proving that great assistants don't mean good head coaches.

The club can't be surprised when people inevitably stop putting money in when the players have shown they don't want to put the effort in, when crowds start dwindling and getting worse they'll see the lack of passion the fanbase has for this output.

I dread watching the jlo dockers play just like I dreaded watching the Harvey dockers play. There is just something about this team that feels incredibly unreliable, they always make me feel like disaster is around the corner. I bet the players feel that as well.
The Harvey dockers at least provided a level of excitement and confidence in themselves.

How many more games do we have to put up with Walker costing us at least 2 goals a game by either handballing in panic to the opposition or taking tackles on and getting caught holding the ball....every game!!! Bring Wagner back.

I wish JL would admit he’s not AFL standard & tear up his contract & just walk away from the FFC.
Quality afl coaches don’t allow performances like that ever!
I think JL is a fantastic senior assistant. Has a great footy brain but just not a leader of a team/club. Shame the club appointed him there. He’d be a great senior assistant to a more charismatic coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back