Mod. Notice VALE jozeph, aka Dugdale2Dwyer and Ghostwriter

Remove this Banner Ad

Awful news to welcome the day. Really sad too to consider what people often silently endure to reach these points.

Kudos to him - his D2D incarnation got me hook, line and sinker I also guessed that KV was the masked man.

From those who have known him personally he sounds like an interesting sharp guy who clearly shared our common passion for the nmfc.

Thoughts with his family and friends and hopefully the feelings on here show people they don't need to suffer alone should life or thoughts be tracking a certain way.

The new day hasn't lessened the shock at all.

Tragic, tragic news that I can't get my head around.

Truly hope he is at peace and his family can find strength and a way forward.

I know.

I know....

I am 48 so it puts it in stark reality. So sad.

Christ.

Terrible news.

Condolences to his family and loved ones.

Just another reminder to live your life as best as you can because none of us are here permanently.

Vale.

48 here also and just assuming there is plenty of gas in the tank yet, very sad perspective.

And I'm another from the 48 y/o club. ('68 babies, most of us, in all probability).

Yes it just reinforces how brutal the shock has been and the vital perspective it provides for all the other minor stuff about trades, ladder positions, the media, etc etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible news. A passionate shinboner and great poster who liked to take the p*ss with the best of them. RIP Jozeph.

I never met him but from reading his posts over the years I assume he was from South East South Australia. Is that correct OMB12?

Yep, Naracoorte SB.

And I'm another from the 48 y/o club. ('68 babies, most of us, in all probability).

Yep, another of the '68 vintage here as well.

TOD reminded me last night of the interview Joe gave outside the PoW prior to the famous Roo-sistence gig back in '07. He'll post it here once the dust settles and in it you'll see how passionate a North man Joe was, and how gentle a character he was in real life, diametrically opposed to the impression some would have of him based on his posting. That was Joe, forever challenging the system but always with the best intentions.

He'd spent much of 2016 travelling around the US and hadn't been back for that long. Still yet to fully process this, having had daily interaction with the bloke for a dozen years or so.

Classic poster.

Winded up people like noone else.

Will never forget his character assesment of Footy Park after that devastating loss to Port in that Prelim in 07.

He described it as being "worse than the wilds of Louisiana."

Truer words were never spoken.

Goodbye jozeph, thoughts to yourself and family at this time.

Did any of the posts as Jozeph remain?

Don't know how that all works because some of that wit was priceless.

Whilst we have 'over achieved' of late...that era of 2006 to 2011 was pretty average for the club and also on here...but Jozeph stuck through thick and thin stirring the pot and having a laugh.

In this age of social media, for some of us, this is all we have because it does provide a sense of security and anonymity.

This sad event reverberates more so when BF is the focal point of your social media world.

I don't post here often but usually log in and have a look every day. With the amount of members on this board, especially new ones over the last couple of years, I found it hard to distinguish between the authentic posters and the bullshit posters while scrolling. Whenever I saw Jozeph's posts, I always stopped to read them as I knew there would more often than not be genuine insight. RIP big fella

Remove this Banner Ad

Back