Mod. Notice VALE jozeph, aka Dugdale2Dwyer and Ghostwriter

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure. (And top work with all of this as always, Twinks.)

Competing with the Brownlow here, but obviously this is far more interesting.

It's only a brief clip unfortunately, but it does give people a glimpse of the marked difference between Joe's online persona and what he was like in person - thoughtful, intelligent, warm, quietly-spoken, and above all else, fiercely passionate about the great North Melbourne Football Club. (And also by the looks of it, apparently a little bemused when people stuck a camera in his face. Oh, and I'm not sure whose directorial decision it was to shoot into the setting sun, but I can only hope that the person in question has been sacked.)

Given Joe's sad passing, it's fantastic that this video record exists. Primarily for his family, but also for his BF brothers and sisters. The fact that it ties in with Roosistence - something that was born from these pages and that so many people on this forum played a part in - just makes it all the better.

Joe is the first person being interviewed in the clip. (Not sure who the second guy is, but he is certainly one cool cat.)

Vale jozeph.

I'm possibly reading too much into it but 0:17-0:27 was powerful.

I'm possibly reading too much into it but 0:17-0:27 was powerful.
Likewise from 1:00-1:16
You can see the passion towards the club and what it meant being there

True shinboner

Never was here for Jozeph but RIP D2D.

Dunno what to say .. i've been offline for a bit. First thing that caught my eye back here was this post last week. Kind of made commenting on footy seem a bit meaningless.

My thoughts to his loved ones.

Wow.

Somehow missed this thread, but this comes as a big shock.

Will truly be missed around here, my thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Very sad to hear this news. This place is more than a name, profile, and a post. As a 49yo myself, it feels close to the bone. RIP Joe.

Agree wholeheartedly.... didn't know him personally but he was always a 'must read poster'... smashmouth quality who pulled no punches.

R.I.P. brother!!

I only post infrequently these days and was shocked to log on and see this thread. Jozeph drove me absolutely nuts with some of his ravings but his passion for the club was unquestionable and always appreciated. One of the characters of BF gone too soon. RIP Jozeph.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just thought I'd give this a bit of a bump back to page 1 where I think - as a mark of respect - it probably deserves to be for the time being.

Been learning a few things about Joe since his sad passing. (And thanks Nate for the info you PM'ed.) He was indeed an intelligent, thoughtful, hard-working person, much-loved by family and friends.

Taken way too early.

Just thought I'd give this a bit of a bump back to page 1 where I think - as a mark of respect - it probably deserves to be for the time being.

Been learning a few things about Joe since his sad passing. (And thanks Nate for the info you PM'ed.) He was indeed an intelligent, thoughtful, hard-working person, much-loved by family and friends.

Taken way too early.

:thumbsu::thumbsu: TOD.

I'll be a bit sad when we win our next one thinking of him. He'd love to see us successful.

Taken way too early.

Easy fix.

Stickied for a while.

Sure. (And top work with all of this as always, Twinks.)

Competing with the Brownlow here, but obviously this is far more interesting.

It's only a brief clip unfortunately, but it does give people a glimpse of the marked difference between Joe's online persona and what he was like in person - thoughtful, intelligent, warm, quietly-spoken, and above all else, fiercely passionate about the great North Melbourne Football Club. (And also by the looks of it, apparently a little bemused when people stuck a camera in his face. Oh, and I'm not sure whose directorial decision it was to shoot into the setting sun, but I can only hope that the person in question has been sacked.)

Given Joe's sad passing, it's fantastic that this video record exists. Primarily for his family, but also for his BF brothers and sisters. The fact that it ties in with Roosistence - something that was born from these pages and that so many people on this forum played a part in - just makes it all the better.

Joe is the first person being interviewed in the clip. (Not sure who the second guy is, but he is certainly one cool cat.)

Vale jozeph.

Could not agree more TOD about how fantastic it is to have this clip. Hopefully will be something his family can cherish into the future.

And I am reliably informed that the "cool dude" interviewed after Jozeph, does frequent this board.

Wow missed this until just now. We've lost a beauty.

Massive condolences to Joe's family and friends.

He was so passionate about NMFC and was a master at reeling people in here. I had the pleasure of going to a couple of games with him in years gone by.

Very sad over this news and hope you're resting easy.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back