NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

what is up with these freaks? talk about cult of personality.
It is, completely.
You can see a few easy to lead lunatics on this thread actively cheering it on too. Perhaps there's been a run on adult nappies at Chemist warehouse from some of our more cooked freinds here?

I do wonder what happens to the GOP in the post-Trump era. There is no bottom of the barrel anymore so to say the battle for influence will be nasty is an understatement.

It is, completely.
You can see a few easy to lead lunatics on this thread actively cheering it on too. Perhaps there's been a run on adult nappies at Chemist warehouse from some of our more cooked freinds here?

I do wonder what happens to the GOP in the post-Trump era. There is no bottom of the barrel anymore so to say the battle for influence will be nasty is an understatement.

Trump will destroy the GOP. that's the only positive out of this whole shitshow.

You can see a few easy to lead lunatics on this thread actively cheering it on too.
Indeed, cheering on the spread of AI generated diaper images because (despite it being 2024) many of you continue to uncritically believe everything you read and see on the internet :( dark days indeed!

Indeed, cheering on the spread of AI generated diaper images because (despite it being 2024) many of you continue to uncritically believe everything you read and see on the internet :( dark days indeed!
Sorry mate, it's widely reported:

It's meme official!

And even the anti-Trump republicans are on board

Tell me - do you think the hard-core MAGAs go for absorption or are they happy to sit in a bit more of their own piss as a trade-off for comfort?

Sorry mate, it's widely reported:
I'll backpedal a little here and say maybe the pics are legit then, but will wait for something a little more reliable than Sky News + a couple of blogs.
Lefties are losing hope and turning on Dementia.

Stay strong my conservative brothers.

We got this.
Your wise and optimistic leadership is appreciated as always, comrade.

Please remind me of your shirt size, Martha is ordering "Diapers Over Dems" tops for everyone to wear at this Friday's Mensa BBQ. Nigel will be picking up the caviar in his new Cybertruck.

I'll backpedal a little here and say maybe the pics are legit then, but will wait for something a little more reliable than Sky News + a couple of blogs.

Please remind me of your shirt size, Martha is ordering "Diapers Over Dems" tops for everyone to wear at this Friday's Mensa BBQ. Nigel will be picking up the caviar in his new Cybertruck.

Does the Mens Shed even have a toilet mate?

Just saying, the diapers might come in handy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good movie.
I'll point out Walter used underwear as his ringer, not diapers ;)
Inb4 Trump's next fundraiser is purportedly to get cash to pay off German nihilists who have kidnapped Melania but it turns out she just left town and secretly owes a massive debt to a pr0n producer. I mean let's not rule it out.

Inb4 Trump's next fundraiser is purportedly to get cash to pay off German nihilists who have kidnapped Melania but it turns out she just left town and secretly owes a massive debt to a pr0n producer. I mean let's not rule it out.
I'm not ruling anything out in the current circus.
As long as the justice department get their Creedence tapes back.

My shirt size is MAGAXL

My shirt size is MAGAXL
You running tren again m8? Fair enough. I daresay just 4 more years in the gym and you will attain a physique akin to that of the great man himself.
Fixed :thumbsu:

Can't be going in half-arsed with just the t-shirt boys. C'arn strap on the nappies like the good little NPCs you are, you know you wanna :tearsofjoy:
You think I have such little dignity, such little self respect that I'm just gonna simp out like this and wear a nappy as a grown arse man? Based on some moronic meme that only absolute weirdos are participating in?

EasternTiger I've ordered us a 20 pack each of the extra-absorbent gold coloured ones.

You think I have such little dignity, such little self respect that I'm just gonna simp out like this and wear a nappy as a grown arse man? Based on some moronic meme that only absolute weirdos are participating in?
If only this were the case.

Unfortunately in this time of hyper-partisan politics, skewed MSM reporting and unreliable biased polling, I can think of no more accurate indicator of where MAGA nation are currently at and no greater register of the true feelings of the die hards, than pics of them strapping on the Depends at rallies. Data direct from the coal face, you could say.

I could easily see "doin' it with a diaper" replacing "make america great again" in the coming months. We could be witnessing the birth of a rallying cry of a generation here m8, don't get left behind!

Live pic of FK and the boys getting on the bus the Mensa BBQ
Screenshot_20240506_110035_YouTube.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back