Unpopular Musical Opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

This is more unpopular to Pumpkins fans, but their news stuff is terrible, especially Billy's directionless and bizarre lyrics, the vocals just seem so randomly created and haphazard, wow!!
Oceania was actually pretty good. But my gosh since then it's bad.
He is good solo

I think Led Zeppelin had good technical ability, but they lacked the charm and intelligence of The Who. Queen is just the peak of middlebrow idiocy for me.
ELO were quite underappreciated.

I think Led Zeppelin had good technical ability, but they lacked the charm and intelligence of The Who.
Fair point. Still a great band though.
Queen is just the peak of middlebrow idiocy for me.
I can't really argue with that. Don't mind a few of their songs, but generally...nah.

The Eagles have absolutely no redeeming qualities as far as I'm concerned.

I can't really argue with that. Don't mind a few of their songs, but generally...nah.

Hotel California has been overplayed but it's a masterpiece. Break it down, get an expert's view on the song and you'll see there are a ridiculous number of components to the song.

Hotel California has been overplayed but it's a masterpiece. Break it down, get an expert's view on the song and you'll see there are a ridiculous number of components to the song.
I believe you but I've probably heard the thing too many times.

And I just don't like their music.

Is rather listen to the Gipsy Kings version from The Big Lebowski.

The Eagles are one of those bands for me that I think are okay, and nothing overly special......BUT......they have one song that I absolutely adore.

That song would be One of These Nights.

And I get what people are saying about hearing a song too many times. I've got a few - American Pie, Eagle Rock, Crocodile Rock and probably more that I can't think of.

Then there is the piece de resistance of songs I can't stand. Because I lived through all 14 weeks of it being at #1 on the charts. That song of course would be Fernando.

The Eagles are one of those bands for me that I think are okay, and nothing overly special......BUT......they have one song that I absolutely adore.

That song would be One of These Nights.

And I get what people are saying about hearing a song too many times. I've got a few - American Pie, Eagle Rock, Crocodile Rock and probably more that I can't think of.

Then there is the piece de resistance of songs I can't stand. Because I lived through all 14 weeks of it being at #1 on the charts. That song of course would be Fernando.
Bohemian Rhapsody for me. I really never need to hear that f$&king song again in my lifetime!
I‘m sure I’ll be subjected to it within the month though……

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bohemian Rhapsody for me. I really never need to hear that f$&king song again in my lifetime!
I‘m sure I’ll be subjected to it within the month though……

Queen overall, I went to see the movie and enjoyed it but they got way too much exposure around that time, turned me off them.

On topic I don’t like any David Bowie songs I’ve heard, can’t stand his music for some reason

Remove this Banner Ad

Back