Leagues Ultimate Footy - Keeper Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we finalise keepers on the Friday then? I’ve got so many coming in and out I have no idea who to delist. And given I’m trading out heaps of picks for older players I only need to actually draft 3 picks plus the 5 extras is that right?
No, During the Confirming Keepers task is when I get to swap out players that have been traded to other terms, so it's all part of the same process. From the look of the trades you've done (trades 1 & 2), you've got 5 players coming in plus a 5th round pick and 4 players going out plus pics 1 & 25, so I reckon you might have to delist 1 more to give you the 3 picks. At the moment you have 37 players to keep plus you'll get an extra 1 through trades making 38.

Yes 3 picks plus the extra 5 is correct.

Ok, we've reached cut-off time, so I'll now manually process player trades and pick swaps. Keeper nomination is also closed.

OK. Player and Pick trades have been done and draft order finalized. Could you please check your team to make sure I haven't made a mistake. You can now set your pre draft rankings if you wish. Remember Draft is on this Saturday. Good Luck All.

OK. Player and Pick trades have been done and draft order finalized. Could you please check your team to make sure I haven't made a mistake. You can now set your pre draft rankings if you wish. Remember Draft is on this Saturday. Good Luck All.
THanks for all your work with this league mate. It's much appreciate by all.

Could be worse for creamPIES If darling gets the jab he will have a good forward line.

Can someone explain to me why Beenleigh delisted De Koning yet loaded up on rucks. Sinclair who is dead, fort, Strachan, Phillips, sweet. De listed an emerging young #1 and drafted 5 irrelevant rucks. And also delisted Young one of the best young backs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hunter Clark ffs

Could be worse for creamPIES If darling gets the jab he will have a good forward line.

Can someone explain to me why Beenleigh delisted De Koning yet loaded up on rucks. Sinclair who is dead, fort, Strachan, Phillips, sweet. De listed an emerging young #1 and drafted 5 irrelevant rucks. And also delisted Young one of the best young backs?
Maybe tanking?:think::)

Apparently Jack Darling has now had the jab, so looking like a good pickup now for creamPIES :thumbsu:

Some excellent close games for the first round and well done to the winners. (I'll get you next time Zim!:think:)
I note that both creamPIES and Beenleigh Lions both appeared not to set their teams though - Please advise whether you're still interested in playing in this keeper league.

EDITED Beenleigh Lions starting team now looks much better, so all good.
Still no response from creamPIES though.

If anyone is aware of someone interested in joining this league, please let me know as we may have a vacancy coming up.

Last edited:
A reminder to all that lockout for setting weekly teams is at individual game times. Once a player's AFL game starts, he cannot be added to or replaced from your starting team. However, if a player is due to play on Sunday, you can add him to your starting squad in place of another who has not been named, provided that the replaced player's team also has not yet played.

Still no reply from creamPIES and his team is still not updated, so we are now officially seeking a new coach to replace him. If anyone knows of someone interested please advise ASAP. All I need to replace the current coach is the new person's email login for Ultimate Footy (Not their password:)). Probably best to message me this email login.
As an incentive to new coach, they can swap up to 5 of their inherited team (if required) from the list of free agents within the first seven days without it being counted against their maximum 8 acquisitions for the year.

creamPIES has also not updated his team in the other Keeper League that I manage (a first year league called Keeper Dynasty 2022) so if any coach from here would like to also take over as coach in Keeper Dynasty 2022 (with a similar incentive) please advise me.

EDIT * Vacancy in Keeper Dynasty League 2022 has now been filled, but the one in this league still remains *

Last edited:
What is his list like in the keeper
Keeper Dynasty 2022 - Includes Touk Miller, Horne_Francis, T Mitchell, J Lyons, T Kelly, Lycett, Laird, Zac Bailey, Lipinski, Rayner, H Young, Cumming, Stengle, Darling, J Kennedy (W.C), J Clark, J Anderson, W Powell, May, Weitering, Jonas, J McInerny, Ceglar ...... so fairly reasonable. Probably a bit light on in forwards if anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back