Alien/UFO UFO Disclosure Imminent? * Former US Intelligence Official & Whistleblower Speaks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back in the days when I pored over literature on such matters I came across a strange book that primarily dealt with other matters but had one chapter devoted to an anthropologist that had gone to live with a tribe in the Amazon. He quickly realized some of their medicinal cures were so complex (biodiversity meant trillions of combinations of ingredients were at hand) that it would have taken millions of years by trial and error to come up with them, ie: impossible. So he asks the Shaman WTF dude? Ok he didn't ask like that but the Shaman's answer was interesting nonetheless, he said 'the plants told him how' but you have to ask with specific intention... crazy right? so the Anthropologist decides there's only one way he's getting a decent answer and he takes the sacred drug the Shaman uses to go into a trance and chat with the local flora and fauna. He has a vision of twin snakes that speak to him and he asks them a question he knows he can verify later with science, after he comes down off the drug and looks the answer up (the snakes were right) he has a revelation, he thinks the drug helps you tap into the DNA of the plant and speak to it. I have no idea if he's right, it's not the kind of thing anyone is going to throw research money at but there was an interesting addendum: when he asked the Shaman why the women weren't allowed to take the drug the Shaman replied "they are allowed, they just don't need it."

ps: The Caduceus ie: staff of Hermes (Symbol for the Medical Profession) is interesting given his vision, two entwined snakes is a pretty good description of DNA if you have no modern reference, it's interesting the medical profession decided on that symbol 'before' the discovery of DNA too

View attachment 1774886
Do you remember the book?

That sounds really familiar.

There is a similar story about a guy who worked for a rubber cutting business, maybe his family business, who was kidnapped by a tribe and then trained by the tribes leader to replace his dead son near the start of the 20th century.

He lived with them for years but ended up bailing back to civilisation. There is some controversy about him, as usual but this wikipedia article is actually pretty good:

Do you remember the book?

That sounds really familiar.

There is a similar story about a guy who worked for a rubber cutting business, maybe his family business, who was kidnapped by a tribe and then trained by the tribes leader to replace his dead son near the start of the 20th century.

He lived with them for years but ended up bailing back to civilisation. There is some controversy about him, as usual but this wikipedia article is actually pretty good:

No he was an anthropologist and chose to live with them, I think the book was about a secret group based around the Number 9 or something, this chapter was completely out of place in the book but it was fascinating.

I do try and make sense of what I see. For me, given the nature there are very few possibilities. Extraterrestrial, but then how did they travel space to get here? Inter dimension but that tests my capacity to conceptualize that other dimensions co exist here with us? Time travel by future 'us? Once again that tests how can that even be possible.

The guy who was front line in the Rendelsham Forrest incident all those years ago if you recall he said that when he approached the landed craft that time seemed to slow down and he became trapped in it like quicksand. He was fervent in his belief that they were future 'us' using time travel

I don't for one second believe what I'm seeing and the evidence now coming out is an illusion. That leaves one of the 3 alternative explanations as the correct one. All 3 test my capacity to accept as reality.

What is perhaps a relevant consideration in aiding my understanding are:

• they have been here for decades centuries even
  • they seem prepared to co-exist in some symbiotic relationship with us
  • they don't seem to have plans about earth or us
  • biologics would be killed in flight but G forces

Hypothesis. they came here a very very long time ago and have been here out of of sight for most of that time. Most of what we see are manned by genetically engineered worker bee types that are disposable. The alien race have limited numbers and by virtue of that fact don't seek to assert themselves with us. They have base in the solar system out of sight, on the back of the moon or under water or all three. They 'test' our capabilities not to establish opposition but more likely to understand risk from our advancements.

This is why we need some data. People can hypothesize extra dimensions, time travel, angels etc but you might as well say Santa did it. It's completely useless on its own.

There is absolutely no question that with known, as in academic known physics, we can't currently put humans in other star systems so trying rationalise how they got here (if they did) without data is a waste of time. Fun to hypothesise but the chances of being right would be mathematically insignificant. Imagine Da Vinci plonked into the modern day and asked how to explain how using a radio or phone to talk to him 100m away works. That dude was switched on but I bet he doesn't get near it.

If you want to invoke extra dimensions (wtf does that even mean?) or anything supernatural then your data ought be REALLY compelling.

This is why we need some data. People can hypothesize extra dimensions, time travel, angels etc but you might as well say Santa did it. It's completely useless on its own.

There is absolutely no question that with known, as in academic known physics, we can't currently put humans in other star systems so trying rationalise how they got here (if they did) without data is a waste of time. Fun to hypothesise but the chances of being right would be mathematically insignificant. Imagine Da Vinci plonked into the modern day and asked how to explain how using a radio or phone to talk to him 100m away works. That dude was switched on but I bet he doesn't get near it.

If you want to invoke extra dimensions (wtf does that even mean?) or anything supernatural then your data ought be REALLY compelling.

Unless they originate from here and been out of sight then It leaves ONLY three hypotheses..Sorry, nothing is useless about stating that because that is the reality. None of them are appealing but one of 4 possibilities happened.

Here's the actual quote. Its a bit more complex.

What I've noticed in my DMT experiences, and when I realized this it was with a certain amount of horror, was, you break into this space... it's dome-like, it's warm, it's diffusely lit. There are all of these self-transforming machine elves and their toys which also are singing and condensing and making objects and so forth and so on. The whole thing triggers just wonder, cascades of wonder. But then... I realized after seeing this several times and trying to pay attention and hold my mind steady, that this is someone's idea of a reassuring environment for human beings. It is in fact literally a play pen of some sort. Well that means... that I'm not seeing whosever on the other side. I am emerging into an artificial construct of some sort, entirely their creation. Well then it just begins to lift this veil

I've had conversations with that entity in there where you say to it, 'Okay, you know, the dancing mice, all this, it's very nice... uh... we're feeling pretty comfortable here. Show me what you are for yourself. Show me what you really are.' Well immediately the temperature drops, black draperies begin to lift, and there's an organ tone straight out of the Bach b-minor mass that shakes the room. And after about 30 seconds of this, you just say 'enough already of what you really are for yourself!' Because you realize, it will fulfill the request. It can lift a veil on vistas of reality that, like some hero in a H.P. Lovecraft tale you will just be left gibbering for the rest of your life in a very small cell. Because there are truths out there that the termite mind of man, I think is not ready to handle

The universe is full of things no human mind can cognize or apprehend. But, because we cannot cognize or apprehend these things we do not even notice them, they are as it were, in the background. What's in the foreground is everything at least familiar enough that we can relate to it as strange. The problem is not to encounter the alien, but to have enough sense to know when it's looking at you. Cause it ain't gonna be like you think it is, that's the one thing you can take to the bank.
Many, many years ago I had some spectacular trips with Special K. Always useful to know a vet. Went to the 'other side', saw the machines elves entities and even conversed. Unlike many, I was left with the impression it was all in my head, not that the veil was lifted and I was accessing some other deeper reality. Perhaps DMT is different.

Unless they originate from here and been out of sight then It leaves ONLY three hypotheses..Sorry, nothing is useless about stating that because that is the reality. None of them are appealing but one of 4 possibilities happened.
What are the ONLY three hypothesis and how did you eliminate all the others?

Many, many years ago I had some spectacular trips with Special K. Always useful to know a vet. Went to the 'other side', saw the machines elves entities and even conversed. Unlike many, I was left with the impression it was all in my head, not that the veil was lifted and I was accessing some other deeper reality. Perhaps DMT is different.
There's a gateway in our minds
That leads somewhere out there, far beyond this plane
Where reptile aliens made of light
Cut you open and pull out all your pain

- Sturgill Simpson

Its in your head all right. Everything is, but if you go far enough back you go thru something and come out the other side. Or something. Words aren't really helpful at that point.

The really weird thing with this is the supposed UFO sightings unassociated people have at the same time. It happened once when i was tripping hard on shrooms as far as i can tell. Supposedly people saw weird lights around our place. We lived in an old farmhouse on a hill in the middle of 300 acres.

One other time I've heard allegedly the same thing happened at Confest on the Vic/NSW border. Probably in !992. But that's all second hand.

Thing is, these UFOs are physical matter, made of metallic element and they physically interact with our reality, our physical matter (be it humans, our fighter jets, or crop circles etc)...so if theyre real, corporeal, they cant be traveling via their own minds only and/or our minds. Theyd have to be traveling thru outer space, millions of light years, which I find hard to believe, or theyre from inside our own earth (hollow earth theory or even flat eartg theory with unknown lands beyond the ice walls)

Thing is, these UFOs are physical matter, made of metallic element and they physically interact with our reality, our physical matter (be it humans, our fighter jets, or crop circles etc)...so if theyre real, corporeal, they cant be traveling via their own minds only and/or our minds. Theyd have to be traveling thru outer space, millions of light years, which I find hard to believe, or theyre from inside our own earth (hollow earth theory or even flat eartg theory with unknown lands beyond the ice walls)
Even if they are physical there is always weirdness of a non physical nature associated with them. Well maybe not always but in a huge percentage of the cases. We're physical matter and we're weird as *. What if they're alive, not artifacts but creatures of some sort?

I knew someone who used to make crop circles. They used to plan them carefully with a group, rehearse their exact creation and even then they said it was a very trippy experience making them. They described it as a form of sacred art.

Also ... there's a whole side of the UFO community that looks at the experience as a completely human created one. The concept of MilAbs - military abductions associated with brain washing and mind control. Its pretty out there and I don't endorse any of it (or anything else except my footy club lol) but its an aspect of all this that needs to be considered. Jaques Vallee, who is a pretty well respected UFOlogist, claimed he'd seen documents belonging to french intelligence that documented fake alien abductions they'd carried out.

Right now we have the US military releasing this information. They certainly aren't to be trusted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chasing a reference for that Vallee claim I came across this article.

Its well worth a read if you haven't seen it.

Read the article . Interesting. Cheers. Essentially , ufo phenomenon goes back to ancient times, lights in the sky, chariots of fire, angels and myths, religious examples too. It seems to Vallee that the entire ufo/phenomenon thing is some kind of cultural/mental programming going on by these entities that we cannot wrap our heads around

What are the ONLY three hypothesis and how did you eliminate all the others?

They exist. Evidence now tells us that. How they exist and came to be here is explained by only 4 possibilities.

• they have been here all along
  • they are extraterrestrial
  • they are from another dimension
  • they are from the future

I've eliminated the possibility that they are man made because clearly the technology is totally beyond our capacity. So it has to be one of those 4.

I'm starting to think that they are a different species but have been here for eons and have evolved side by side.

They exist. Evidence now tells us that. How they exist and came to be here is explained by only 4 possibilities.

I've eliminated the possibility that they are man made because clearly the technology is totally beyond our capacity. So it has to be one of those 4.

I'm starting to think that they are a different species but have been here for eons and have evolved side by side.
My theory is in the next 400 years a time machine is invented and owned by a big corporation.
Multi millionaires similar to todays Virginia space flights get sold and people fly back to see where the family roots were.

You told me what again, tell me how. How you narrowed down those possibilities and how you eradicated others (such as they are created by wizards). Also, describe what "another dimension" means.

Last edited:

Good article, thanks for posting. I read Passport to Magonia in the mid 70's and I guess you could say it has influenced my thinking considerably. There is no doubt in my mind that these events have happened to people for thousands of years. I believe there is a genuine signal or two in all the UFO noise but we really haven't made much progress in understanding it. The cultural element is important, witness many UFO events are being refereed to now as drones, a term that never used in the past. Mind you those pesky orbs often do behave in a way consistent with what we now understand as drones. The other book I found interesting as teenager was John Keels Operation Trojan Horse. Sadly, I expect I will die before we have an answer to the mystery.

Read the article . Interesting. Cheers. Essentially , ufo phenomenon goes back to ancient times, lights in the sky, chariots of fire, angels and myths, religious examples too. It seems to Vallee that the entire ufo/phenomenon thing is some kind of cultural/mental programming going on by these entities that we cannot wrap our heads around
Yeah.

He has a very interesting take on it and he seems to approach the whole thing with an open mind.

There are some conspiracy types who don't trust him. He worked with SRI, and was associated with the Changing Images of Man stuff they did. I knew a guy in the US who managed to tie all this to a CIA mind control op (for lack of a more accurate term) aimed at changing the world view of America in a way that made it easier to manipulate and control populations. He was a mildly conservatiove religious guy tho, a Catholic not a fundy, and I reckon that did shape his view on all this. (IE the 60s were an attack on the values that made the US great. personally i think they were a response to the repression of western societies at the time but anyway that's a whole other discussion.)

But once that fella started talking about this he became the target of a whole bunch of stuff and essentially eneded up a little crazy and very traumatised.

Could have been a coincidence but the people I've known who've joined dots about a few specific issues have suffered that sort of targeting ... it doesn't happen to the Alex Jones types.

I honestly don't know what to make of all this.

On balance I do trust what Vallee says cos he seems genuinely interested and weirdness is a major part of the phenomonen and that happens across cultures. Every culture on earth, even indigenous Australian ones, seem to have some sort of record of this stuff.

Good article, thanks for posting. I read Passport to Magonia in the mid 70's and I guess you could say it has influenced my thinking considerably. There is no doubt in my mind that these events have happened to people for thousands of years. I believe there is a genuine signal or two in all the UFO noise but we really haven't made much progress in understanding it. The cultural element is important, witness many UFO events are being refereed to now as drones, a term that never used in the past. Mind you those pesky orbs often do behave in a way consistent with what we now understand as drones. The other book I found interesting as teenager was John Keels Operation Trojan Horse. Sadly, I expect I will die before we have an answer to the mystery.

Terrence McKenna used to see the signal in the noise as almost of form of tricksterism. In some ways what he thought boiled down to the universe trying to keep life interesting in the face of rationality killing all the wonder.

He also used to point to the religious (as in what inspired religions, not the religious elements themselves) elements of the whole phenomenon as well. In the sense that they are part of some event that will drive a crisis that forces people to re-evaluate their understanding of the world and create new models to explain reality.

IE he speculated that a UFO event that everyone sees or experiences would happen and drive a whole lot of social change but as soon as that started the whole phenomenon would disappear and remain only in myth.

Terrence McKenna used to see the signal in the noise as almost of form of tricksterism. In some ways what he thought boiled down to the universe trying to keep life interesting in the face of rationality killing all the wonder.

He also used to point to the religious (as in what inspired religions, not the religious elements themselves) elements of the whole phenomenon as well. In the sense that they are part of some event that will drive a crisis that forces people to re-evaluate their understanding of the world and create new models to explain reality.

IE he speculated that a UFO event that everyone sees or experiences would happen and drive a whole lot of social change but as soon as that started the whole phenomenon would disappear and remain only in myth.
Not hard to believe the 'cosmic jester' is jerking our chain with the UFO phenomena. Unfortunately in many cases its simply a human trickster.

I'm inclined to think that private enterprise PE has likely been contracted on the basis that defence patentable outcomes are owned by government but spin off technologies are owned by PE. That way the government can outsource cost and R & D but still control defence applications of outcomes. PE strategy then maybe to hide outcomes until spin offs become valuable. This is probably at the heart of the secrecy. PE can be totally corrupt to get the outcomes they want. Lack of transparency also means that graft has taken place with strategically placed defence decision makers to aid PE in the secret agendas.

Right now I suspect that execs and high up defence are having high level talks to hatch plans to perpetuate their monopolies and vested interests

The hope is that the wave against them is so potent that they inevitably must submit to it. Not what they want but more important to hide the graft/ corruption and vested interest decisions than persist and go to prison when the house of cards collapses

Is Luis Elizondo credible? I watched an interview where he said the UAP phenomenon might have been hushed up because -

i) certain companies have been given an unfair competitive advantage by access to the exotic technology, and others denied it - resulting in disparities worth billions or even trillions of dollars. The people responsible for those decisions would be indicted and likely spend the rest of their lives behind bars.

ii) branches of the security agencies and individuals have operated without government oversight in regards to UAPs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back