Alien/UFO UFO Disclosure Imminent? * Former US Intelligence Official & Whistleblower Speaks

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone want to guess what will happen on Thursday??
My guess: of a few, from books I’ve read etc.

Take some guesses! Ross Coulthart knows it and is giving hints, sorta, lol.

1. Revealed that JFK was assassinated by a rogue element because he was about to reveal the UFO documents to the public and possibly why Marilyn Monroe was also offed.

2. Naming corporations on the stock exchange whom have hidden UAP tech that has been used for testing and incorporated into stealth aircraft over many decades.

3. Black Navy seals rumoured to be drugged and brainwashed into private bases, underground and introduced to the greys. A technology that splits your soul in two and uses it in a clone of that same person.

4. Roswell and Italy both the first major retreval programs.

5. The moon and mars both a base for UAP, info suppressed by NASA. Possibly why they pulled out at the last minute:

6. They live under the ocean.

6. A big nothing burger!

71% of earth's surface is water. Humans are not very proficient users of the oceans. UAPs have been observed entering water. It's not an unreasonable explanation that they could hide a base somewhere remote not in main ship transit lanes

Anyone want to guess what will happen on Thursday??
My guess: of a few, from books I’ve read etc.

Take some guesses! Ross Coulthart knows it and is giving hints, sorta, lol.

1. Revealed that JFK was assassinated by a rogue element because he was about to reveal the UFO documents to the public and possibly why Marilyn Monroe was also offed.

2. Naming corporations on the stock exchange whom have hidden UAP tech that has been used for testing and incorporated into stealth aircraft over many decades.

3. Black Navy seals rumoured to be drugged and brainwashed into private bases, underground and introduced to the greys. A technology that splits your soul in two and uses it in a clone of that same person.

4. Roswell and Italy both the first major retreval programs.

5. The moon and mars both a base for UAP, info suppressed by NASA. Possibly why they pulled out at the last minute:

6. They live under the ocean.

6. A big nothing burger!
I'm going No6 based on the witness list.
I could name 947 people who would give better testimony.
They've basically picked 3 farmers

Last edited:

I think you might be spot on! But Ross Coulthard is building up a lot of hype on “need to know” podcast. Listen to the last one they did here, interesting stuff: He thinks Schumer knows something big:

Fascinating podcast.

Perhaps the thing that most piqued my curiosity was the comment by Coulthard when he suggested that there is a time constraint urgency to what's happening...the disclosure and he knew why. My mind runs amok. What could be the urgency? The possible answer is that there is knowledge of something imminent happening with Non human intelligence.

Stephen Hawking once said.....don't assume that extraterrestrials are necessarily benevolent. Perhaps they are malevolent. Was recently listening to some information about the nuclear missile sites where a UAP sat above them and played with their guidance systems disarming all missiles. There was also that recent case where the UAP tapped into USA defence aircraft communications and guidance plotting and met them at at agreed way point. There have also been cases where it was reported by USA pilots played tag and chase with UAPs. Perhaps I'm being paranoid but ALL these instances are ones in which our capabilities are being TESTED. That scares the crap out of me. One obvious reason is malevolence

Last edited:
I really hope there are aliens, benevolent or malevolent, because the world controllers of the last century or three have been horrible and we need something to change it all. If benevolent, they force them to help planet earth and humanity. If malevolent, they force them to fight against it and have more compassion for humanity

100% could be that too. But the problem is it seems to be occurring by corporations(Think Aircraft) and private contractors who have suppressed the technology and that's why Congress and the Government want to reveal this to get it out there into the scientific community. Remember the Wilson Memo??! Private factions and potentially single corporations have been potentially suppressing the ownership of NHI from high up factions in Government positions who should be privy to it, but are not. So the chess piece has finally gone check-mate with this new legislation as well as the whistleblower legislation all occurring at the same time. At least, that's what i think. I don't know, but it's a possibility.

A Corporation with and supressing NHI technology has the monopoly, patent, copyright and would sell it at a premium = Communism. A proper diplomatic government sharing it with the scientific community, allows for faster breakthrough's and potentially a more affordable and properly regulated marketplace distribution into sectors like Health, Science, Engineering and Transport, funnelled through the Government at potentially affordable costs. That's the right way to do it (in my opinion).

It's a battle between Government and Private Enterprise on who owns the tech.

So yes, You are spot on, in order to fulfil progress, they must reveal the technology.

I'm inclined to think that private enterprise PE has likely been contracted on the basis that defence patentable outcomes are owned by government but spin off technologies are owned by PE. That way the government can outsource cost and R & D but still control defence applications of outcomes. PE strategy then maybe to hide outcomes until spin offs become valuable. This is probably at the heart of the secrecy. PE can be totally corrupt to get the outcomes they want. Lack of transparency also means that graft has taken place with strategically placed defence decision makers to aid PE in the secret agendas.

Right now I suspect that execs and high up defence are having high level talks to hatch plans to perpetuate their monopolies and vested interests

The hope is that the wave against them is so potent that they inevitably must submit to it. Not what they want but more important to hide the graft/ corruption and vested interest decisions than persist and go to prison when the house of cards collapses

Last edited:
It's a simple decision matrix in my opinion. Can they continue to hide the truth? There is an inverse relationship to the amount of pressure applied to those having vested interests whether they feel that they can continue to hide. I don't have enough knowledge to answer that question. What can Congress actually do if they are disobeyed? With current legislation there is criminality now involved. That is a massive game changer and could be enough..

Addendum:

Coulthard mentioned that there was massive pressure being applied including veiled threats not to testify. They therefore fear a groundswell. That is best indication that this wall of silence will unravel

Last edited:
I listened to the whole video of Congressional hearing. Wholly crap!!!!

Not all could be disclosed in hearing BUT:

* People have been murdered to keep the secret and information pertaining to those murders have been separately provided

* Grusch's life has been threatened and there is continuing threat on his life for his decision to be whistleblower

* The speed at which UAP have been seen to travel.....the G forces would kill human occupants and most other bio species. The working theory is that they are occupied by holographic images that enable operation of vehicle in some remote way

* The vehicles are grey to black cube surrounded by clear transparent sphere.

* White cap water in ocean near the Navy sighting of tic tac 2004 then draws conclusion that they came out from underneath the water if not originated there

* Money has been siphoned off from defence budgets that then is misdescribed to keep the secret

* There is a list of PE contractor companies and that list has been provided to congress presumably to issue subpoenas

* All witnesses were asked whether they thought that these UAP were gathering information reconnaissance (assessing our strengths and weaknesses) and IF they posed a threat accordingly .......answer: YES possibly

* Some people have been seriously harmed in the process of reverse engineering because of the uncertainties of technologies

* Humans have been harmed by UAP through interaction with them

Last edited:
So, it was great big fat nothing burger, what a surprise.
Alot of stories, info etc etc etc , we have all heard before.
We have again not a single damn shred of any evidence or admission whatsoever.
Expected it, but still disappointed.
I tend to think, why do they want us looking in this direction so much all of a sudden?
What are the REALLY up to?
This just seems like a bunch of distraction BS to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, it was great big fat nothing burger, what a surprise.
Alot of stories, info etc etc etc , we have all heard before.
We have again not a single damn shred of any evidence or admission whatsoever.
Expected it, but still disappointed.
I tend to think, why do they want us looking in this direction so much all of a sudden?
What are the REALLY up to?
This just seems like a bunch of distraction BS to me.

If someone kicked you in the testicles you'd probably say......."what was that". So utterly disassociated from the reality of this situation is your response.

Takes all sorts of course and entitled to your view but I sense there is serious intent and impetus here with this.

The very reason that

* They wanted it on record that there is a threat to USA and humanity

* There is a air travel threat every time you travel

* There has been misappropriation of funds

Is to kick ar*e of those intentionally hiding the risks and being corrupt in doing so. No conspiracy. Real. I have little doubt that is what these people will do. No one gives up a secret that untangles entrenched corruption and vested interests easily. It will be a fight and take massive persistence. They even implored MSM to get on board to build pressure. They even suggested an in secret meeting to develop strategies of how they can legally attack the corrupt

In my view this is the cusp of biggest story in history that they exist, pose a threat, reverse engineering technologies etc etc. it was always just the fringe people talking conspiracies. Not any more. It's disclosure and a massive push for transparency with legal backing and some with clear intent to pursue

They even intimated there would be further legislation to follow aimed at PE my guess.

If someone kicked you in the testicles you'd probably say......."what was that". So utterly disassociated from the reality of this situation is your response.

Takes all sorts of course and entitled to your view but I sense there is serious intent and impetus here with this.

The very reason that

* They wanted it on record that there is a threat to USA and humanity

* There is a air travel threat every time you travel

* There has been misappropriation of funds

Is to kick ar*e of those intentionally hiding the risks and being corrupt in doing so. No conspiracy. Real. I have little doubt that is what these people will do. No one gives up a secret that untangles entrenched corruption and vested interests easily. It will be a fight and take massive persistence. They even implored MSM to get on board to build pressure. They even suggested an in secret meeting to develop strategies of how they can legally attack the corrupt

In my view this is the cusp of biggest story in history that they exist, pose a threat, reverse engineering technologies etc etc. it was always just the fringe people talking conspiracies. Not any more. It's disclosure and a massive push for transparency with legal backing and some with clear intent to pursue

They even intimated there would be further legislation to follow aimed at PE my guess.
Which we have all heard, more than once, we all know the deal, all know the stories.
the whole thing meant and achieved absolutely heck all.
Complete waste of time.

Which we have all heard, more than once, we all know the deal, all know the stories.
the whole thing meant and achieved absolutely * all.
Complete waste of time.

Will be interesting. I sincerely hope you are wrong. it's always been so easy to dismiss it because it was never the people involved who themselves were doing the whistleblowing. People like Bob Lazar who could be dismissed as an alleged fraud. Now it's a guy from the UAP committee itself that is risking his life to do this supported by many who aren't prepared to take that same risk. I've listened to him several times now. Zero doubt he knows and is credible.

Will be interesting. I sincerely hope you are wrong. it's always been so easy to dismiss it because it was never the people involved who themselves were doing the whistleblowing. People like Bob Lazar who could be dismissed as an alleged fraud. Now it's a guy from the UAP committee itself that is risking his life to do this supported by many who aren't prepared to take that same risk. I've listened to him several times now. Zero doubt he knows and is credible.
Just to be clear, I believe it all, I am not denying the info given...
Just the frustration with no actual "evidence", you know, for the dunces among us...
If you ask me, the evidence is everywhere after 70 years of this s**t.

I want to believe, but I need more than "some bloke told me they're real". There's going to be follow ups to this hearing, right?

I want to believe, but I need more than "some bloke told me they're real". There's going to be follow ups to this hearing, right?
Predicted this.
Just back to maybes could be, I dunno, I don't believe and the colloquial yeah I'm not sure.
1/Followed by who cares, it's all rubbish.
2/Then, when is the congressional committee meeting again.
3/There is meant to be a report coming out.
4/Wait until the report is official.
5/I've been told off the record.

Predicted this.
Just back to maybes could be, I dunno, I don't believe and the colloquial yeah I'm not sure.
1/Followed by who cares, it's all rubbish.
2/Then, when is the congressional committee meeting again.
3/There is meant to be a report coming out.
4/Wait until the report is official.
5/I've been told off the record.

Yep, all a bunch of nothing. I can't think of anything more exciting that finding out we're not alone, but we're very far from that imo

Some of those congress members seemed a bit funky.
The one dude bringing up his wedding anniversary and espousing us to some in joke type stuff between him and his wife. yeah ok, cool story bro.
One chic was smoking hot, so I couldn't really concentrate on what she was saying.
Questioning overall seemed a little lame.
just sayin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back