Alien/UFO UFO Disclosure Imminent? * Former US Intelligence Official & Whistleblower Speaks

Remove this Banner Ad

Questions that should've been asked.
1/do you know who is covering this up
2/where do we go to see these things
3/who do we call in for questioning
4/where do we get clearance to see this stuff.
I think they asked all those, even if in a round about way. Of course, none could be answered in a public forum.

Questions that should've been asked.
1/do you know who is covering this up
2/where do we go to see these things
3/who do we call in for questioning
4/where do we get clearance to see this stuff.

It came up in the hearing. Several of the attendees had the highest security clearance and one of them pointed that fact out asking why then was he being denied. Answer: They ignore oversight illegally

These people are a power unto themselves and won't relinquish control without a fight

AI is driven by UFOs

Omg. When I was at high school in the 70s we would play this game where one kid would turn his back but have his left hand cross over under the right palm out then facing a group of about 10 kids. One would slap the hand as hard as he could. The slapped kid had to then turn around and pick the culprit from the 10. If he picked right they replaced him. if not the game continues. Yery red and bruised hand if you didn't pick right early.

Plain stupidity just like power slap. Meh what kids do.

Apologies if its been posted.

fibmjnn3e1491.jpg

Question: if Russia has shot at even downed some of these UAP in the past (45 incidents it's said) why didn't the NHI just incinerate us in response? if they've been here for decades or even centuries we must have a symbiotic relationship with them somehow of which we are unaware

Perhaps they're not worried because the occupants of UAP are AI or genetically engineered worker bees and their loss or threat is inconsequential. Yep. Makes sense then

Where is the base? Somewhere in solar system......secondary under an ocean in remote location somewhere perhaps. The other side of moon

They must manufacture UAP and use resources to do that. It's said that material science is totally beyond our understanding is there some self perpetuating energy source within these bases that creates the material with minimal fossil resources

Last edited:
Question: if Russia has shot at even downed some of these UAP in the past (45 incidents it's said) why didn't the NHI just incinerate us in response? if they've been here for decades or even centuries we must have a symbiotic relationship with them somehow of which we are unaware

Perhaps they're not worried because the occupants of UAP are AI or genetically engineered worker bees and their loss or threat is inconsequential. Yep. Makes sense then

Where is the base? Somewhere in solar system......secondary under an ocean in remote location somewhere perhaps. The other side of noon

They must manufacture UAP and use resources to do that. It's said that material science is totally beyond our understanding is there some self perpetuating energy source within these bases that creates the material with minimal fossil resources
Some of the image released look like ... not so much objects as anomalies imo.

Like weird things in space time.

Some look like geometrical structures, like cubes in spheres etc

I'm posting this c&p but its an abstract to a paper and available:

Abstract

Our perceptual capacities are products of evolution and have been shaped by natural selection. It is often assumed that natural selection favors veridical perceptions, namely, perceptions that accurately describe those aspects of the environment that are crucial to survival and reproductive fitness. However, analysis of perceptual evolution using evolutionary game theory reveals that veridical perceptions are generically driven to extinction by equally complex nonveridical perceptions that are tuned to the relevant fitness functions. Veridical perceptions are not, in general, favored by natural selection. This result requires a comprehensive reframing of perceptual theory, including new accounts of illusions and hallucinations. This is the intent of the interface theory of perception, which proposes that our perceptions have been shaped by natural selection to hide objective reality and instead to give us species-specific symbols that guide adaptive behavior in our niche.

Hoffman is an interesting chap, worth reading.

Some of the image released look like ... not so much objects as anomalies imo.

Like weird things in space time.

Some look like geometrical structures, like cubes in spheres etc

I'm posting this c&p but its an abstract to a paper and available:

Hoffman is an interesting chap, worth reading.

So subjective truth v objective truth and what I'm seeing on videos is illusion because my subjective truth distorts to predetermined belief? Sure the concept exists but is least applicable to things actually seen clearly having physical presence which need interpretation. These are physical things flying through airspace at velocity and change of direction only explicable by piloting or drone activity that is an objective truth.

Yes that hearing was a bit of a tease but I wasn't expecting it to open a large can of worms anyway. There's been a lot more going in the last few years that seems to be leading towards something resembling disclosure and I'm happy to enjoy the ride. I remember watching every UFO doco as a kid and having a giggle. If only I could predict the times we are in now.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have there been any updates or follow up comments by that guy on reddit who seemed to have extensive knowledge on alien biology? Exposed as a hoax? Still legit?
Yeah I would like to know anything further on this as well.
How many comments has that thing got now?
Last I checked (and I have lost the link) it was about 7500.

Nothing further on 4chan. Nothing from the op. Nothing exposing it as a hoax.

My personal opinion is that there is at least some truth it, and even if op is not directly involved he/she is close to someone who is.

Nothing further on 4chan. Nothing from the op. Nothing exposing it as a hoax.

My personal opinion is that there is at least some truth it, and even if op is not directly involved he/she is close to someone who is.

I agree. Possible. The level of detail is impressive. The timing also interesting. Some whistleblowers won't take the risk of being named and a target.

Aliens are not extraterrestrial but interdimensional and the lifeform directly below us (not more advanced) they are indigenous to Earth ie: share the same space as us but vibrate at a different frequency to physical matter, they've been here far longer than us. Their crafts phase through our matter and are not impeded by air or water molecules explaining how their flight characteristics appear to defy physics. Recovered materials have proven so pure (coming from another dimension and not a part of our periodic table of elements) that reverse engineering has proven futile over the last 70 years. Having no physical form that conforms to our physical matter they tend to take their appearance from our collective conscious hence why there were seen as fairy's elves etc when the forest was the great unknown and more recently as aliens now that interstellar space is the great unknown, though they can just as easily be seen in other forms ie: as a Saint or Jesus if a person is particularly religious. Their consciousness is just as exotic as the recovered materials and any form of communication tends to occur in a dreamlike trance state. It's hard to discern intent but they tend to see themselves as the custodians of nature and primitive tribes have always had their ways of communicating with and living in harmony with them. But the modern age, particularly the nuclear age seems to have caught their attention and you can only assume that what manifests as nature in our dimension has it's equivalent in their dimension and we may be polluting it as much as our own, if I was them I'd be trying to stop that.

Mind-Blown.gif

Last edited:
Aliens are not extraterrestrial but interdimensional and the lifeform directly below us (not more advanced) they are indigenous to Earth ie: share the same space as us but vibrate at a different frequency to physical matter, they've been here far longer than us. Their crafts phase through our matter and are not impeded by air or water molecules explaining how their flight characteristics appear to defy physics. Recovered materials have proven so pure (coming from another dimension and not a part of our periodic table of elements) that reverse engineering has proven futile over the last 70 years. Having no physical form that conforms to our physical matter they tend to take their appearance from our collective conscious hence why there were seen as fairy's elves etc when the forest was the great unknown and more recently as aliens now that interstellar space is the great unknown, though they can just as easily be seen in other forms ie: as a Saint or Jesus if a person is particularly religious. Their consciousness is just as exotic as the recovered materials and any form of communication tends to occur in a dreamlike trance state. It's hard to discern intent but they tend to see themselves as the custodians of nature and primitive tribes have always had their ways of communicating with and living in harmony with them. But the modern age, particularly the nuclear age seems to have caught their attention and you can only assume that what manifests as nature in our dimension has it's equivalent in their dimension and we may be polluting it as much as our own, if I was them I'd be trying to stop that.

View attachment 1772751
Yet..."they are not as advanced as us".
lol ok.
Writer is tripping.

So subjective truth v objective truth and what I'm seeing on videos is illusion because my subjective truth distorts to predetermined belief? Sure the concept exists but is least applicable to things actually seen clearly having physical presence which need interpretation. These are physical things flying through airspace at velocity and change of direction only explicable by piloting or drone activity that is an objective truth.
Everything you see is an illusion but the things you see that you aren't trained to see .... they're harder to get a read on. You may replace them with ideas you are familiar with that are closest to what you think you're seeing.

Like ... the things in the videos sometimes look to me like images from so called sacred geometry.

Doesn't mean that's what they are, its more that I'm using those previous ideas or "interfaces" I have to make sense of something else.

So what's happening isn't an illusion as such, just that you have no frame of reference to describe it accurately.

It reminds me of something Terrence McKenna once said about the thing that happens on heroic doses of tryptamines.

Wtte of:

Every now and then I ask it "show me what you are for yourself, without the glosses you put on to make sense to me" and after about 45 seconds of organ music, curtains rising and tentacles coming out I say "that's enough go back to dancing basketball elves"

Here's the actual quote. Its a bit more complex.

What I've noticed in my DMT experiences, and when I realized this it was with a certain amount of horror, was, you break into this space... it's dome-like, it's warm, it's diffusely lit. There are all of these self-transforming machine elves and their toys which also are singing and condensing and making objects and so forth and so on. The whole thing triggers just wonder, cascades of wonder. But then... I realized after seeing this several times and trying to pay attention and hold my mind steady, that this is someone's idea of a reassuring environment for human beings. It is in fact literally a play pen of some sort. Well that means... that I'm not seeing whosever on the other side. I am emerging into an artificial construct of some sort, entirely their creation. Well then it just begins to lift this veil

I've had conversations with that entity in there where you say to it, 'Okay, you know, the dancing mice, all this, it's very nice... uh... we're feeling pretty comfortable here. Show me what you are for yourself. Show me what you really are.' Well immediately the temperature drops, black draperies begin to lift, and there's an organ tone straight out of the Bach b-minor mass that shakes the room. And after about 30 seconds of this, you just say 'enough already of what you really are for yourself!' Because you realize, it will fulfill the request. It can lift a veil on vistas of reality that, like some hero in a H.P. Lovecraft tale you will just be left gibbering for the rest of your life in a very small cell. Because there are truths out there that the termite mind of man, I think is not ready to handle

The universe is full of things no human mind can cognize or apprehend. But, because we cannot cognize or apprehend these things we do not even notice them, they are as it were, in the background. What's in the foreground is everything at least familiar enough that we can relate to it as strange. The problem is not to encounter the alien, but to have enough sense to know when it's looking at you. Cause it ain't gonna be like you think it is, that's the one thing you can take to the bank.

Last edited:
Yet..."they are not as advanced as us".
lol ok.
Writer is tripping.
Occultists call them elemental beings, you can think of them as Nature's automatons, they only appear more advanced because they are taking their form from us in the first place and that's how most would imagine them.

Here's the actual quote. Its a bit more complex.

What I've noticed in my DMT experiences, and when I realized this it was with a certain amount of horror, was, you break into this space... it's dome-like, it's warm, it's diffusely lit. There are all of these self-transforming machine elves and their toys which also are singing and condensing and making objects and so forth and so on. The whole thing triggers just wonder, cascades of wonder. But then... I realized after seeing this several times and trying to pay attention and hold my mind steady, that this is someone's idea of a reassuring environment for human beings. It is in fact literally a play pen of some sort. Well that means... that I'm not seeing whosever on the other side. I am emerging into an artificial construct of some sort, entirely their creation. Well then it just begins to lift this veil

I've had conversations with that entity in there where you say to it, 'Okay, you know, the dancing mice, all this, it's very nice... uh... we're feeling pretty comfortable here. Show me what you are for yourself. Show me what you really are.' Well immediately the temperature drops, black draperies begin to lift, and there's an organ tone straight out of the Bach b-minor mass that shakes the room. And after about 30 seconds of this, you just say 'enough already of what you really are for yourself!' Because you realize, it will fulfill the request. It can lift a veil on vistas of reality that, like some hero in a H.P. Lovecraft tale you will just be left gibbering for the rest of your life in a very small cell. Because there are truths out there that the termite mind of man, I think is not ready to handle

The universe is full of things no human mind can cognize or apprehend. But, because we cannot cognize or apprehend these things we do not even notice them, they are as it were, in the background. What's in the foreground is everything at least familiar enough that we can relate to it as strange. The problem is not to encounter the alien, but to have enough sense to know when it's looking at you. Cause it ain't gonna be like you think it is, that's the one thing you can take to the bank.
Back in the days when I pored over literature on such matters I came across a strange book that primarily dealt with other matters but had one chapter devoted to an anthropologist that had gone to live with a tribe in the Amazon. He quickly realized some of their medicinal cures were so complex (biodiversity meant trillions of combinations of ingredients were at hand) that it would have taken millions of years by trial and error to come up with them, ie: impossible. So he asks the Shaman WTF dude? Ok he didn't ask like that but the Shaman's answer was interesting nonetheless, he said 'the plants told him how' but you have to ask with specific intention... crazy right? so the Anthropologist decides there's only one way he's getting a decent answer and he takes the sacred drug the Shaman uses to go into a trance and chat with the local flora and fauna. He has a vision of twin snakes that speak to him and he asks them a question he knows he can verify later with science, after he comes down off the drug and looks the answer up (the snakes were right) he has a revelation, he thinks the drug helps you tap into the DNA of the plant and speak to it. I have no idea if he's right, it's not the kind of thing anyone is going to throw research money at but there was an interesting addendum: when he asked the Shaman why the women weren't allowed to take the drug the Shaman replied "they are allowed, they just don't need it."

ps: The Caduceus ie: staff of Hermes (Symbol for the Medical Profession) is interesting given his vision, two entwined snakes is a pretty good description of DNA if you have no modern reference, it's interesting the medical profession decided on that symbol 'before' the discovery of DNA too

caduceus1.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back