TSL licenses 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't pretend to know anything about me mate, just because our opinions differ no need to throw around insults.

I don't know anything about you to understand you have a clear bias by the way you are posting rot on here.

Yep they do have the option of going back, as a lot of very good footballers already have and 95% of Hobart, North Hobart and Devonport players will next year. There would easily be at least 7-8 teams outside the TSL that would beat 3/4 of teams in the TSL at the moment.

I don't know anything about you to understand you have a clear bias by the way you are posting rot on here.

Yep they do have the option of going back, as a lot of very good footballers already have and 95% of Hobart, North Hobart and Devonport players will next year. There would easily be at least 7-8 teams outside the TSL that would beat 3/4 of teams in the TSL at the moment.

:eek::eek::eek:

That is the most insane thing I have ever heard, run along mate

You think New Norfolk and the like would lose to Hobart or Devonport? Haha you are the insane one I feel sorry for you.

That's one team against two, Just remember you said 7 or 8 teams would easily beat 3 or 4 teams. I think New Norfolk would be competitve in the TSL but wouldn't have anywhere near the fitness or profesionalism to compete consistently at that level.

New Norfolk would play finals, Majority of Old Scholars teams (barring Channel) would be extremely competitive, I'm not around Northern Footy much but im guessing the top 2-3 teams in the NTFL could slot straight into the TSL and beat the teams outside the 5.

New Norfolk would play finals, Majority of Old Scholars teams (barring Channel) would be extremely competitive, I'm not around Northern Footy much but im guessing the top 2-3 teams in the NTFL could slot straight into the TSL and beat the teams outside the 5.

Don't even bother posting back mate, you clearly have no ******* idea what your talking about, Old scholars teams competitive in the TSL? you need help

Don't even bother posting back mate, you clearly have no ******* idea what your talking about, Old scholars teams competitive in the TSL? you need help

Haha no point arguing with you anyway when you clearly are extremely biased. Sorry just realised you were a cheating bomber. No wonder your deluded.

I agree with most things you have said on here Mighty magpie, but i don't believe Old Scholars clubs would compete with the TSL clubs. Sure there are players capable of playing statewide, but i think Hobart and Devonport would beat most Old Scholar Clubs by 12 goals plus. Just my opinion, and thats from someone who has played at both levels and watches a lot of state wide games. I don't believe there would be many SFL or NTFl clubs that would be competitive either. It is a step up, and until you have played at the levels, that is when you really notice the difference.

Not many Old scholars teams would go close to a SFL team.

To put things in perspective and yeah call me bias but I will use lauderdale as an example, East Coast Bombers are largely made up of ex Lauderdale reserves players from about 4 or 5 years ago when lauderdale were worse than they are now, ECB are in the middle of the SFL ladder. Richmond who sit on top of the OLD SCHOLARS ladder are also made up largely of ex lauderdale and clarence reserves players. If Lauderdale didn't beat either of these sides by more than 30 goals I would give the game away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dudgeon x2, perkins, rae, preshaw, allanby, martinovich, mead & morrisby have all played a lot of senior footy at lauderdale. dudgeon, preshaw, martinovich, rae have all played TSL seniors with Lauderdale !!

dudgeon x2, perkins, rae, preshaw, allanby, martinovich, mead & morrisby have all played a lot of senior footy at lauderdale. dudgeon, preshaw, martinovich, rae have all played TSL seniors with Lauderdale !!

Apart from Dion Mead the rest have not played alot of senior football at Lauderdale, Perkins hardly any, which Dudgeon are you referring too? Tim played a bit, Morrisby played a handful of games in the seniors, as did Rae. Preshaw would probably good enough yes but has no commitment. Martinovich can't get a game there and Allanby played a season or two after coming from Clarence.

Apart from Dion Mead the rest have not played alot of senior football at Lauderdale, Perkins hardly any, which Dudgeon are you referring too? Tim played a bit, Morrisby played a handful of games in the seniors, as did Rae. Preshaw would probably good enough yes but has no commitment. Martinovich can't get a game there and Allanby played a season or two after coming from Clarence.

Rae played two seasons as your ruckman champ ! Martinovich probably played close to 50 TSL senior games. the blokes you are talking were not playing reserves when Lauderdale were an average side, a lot of them were playing seniors.

One spot out of the finals, sorry

12 points and % is hardly close to playing finals

Rae played two seasons as your ruckman champ ! Martinovich probably played close to 50 TSL senior games. the blokes you are talking were not playing reserves when Lauderdale were an average side, a lot of them were playing seniors.

12 points and % is hardly close to playing finals

So we have established 4 players from ECB were playing? Who gives a * anyway, I was responding to a bloke who reckons 7 or 8 teams outside the TSL would beat 3 or 4 teams in it.

you said the side is made of former Lauderdale ressies from when they were a s**t side. Incorrect. At least 10 blokes in their current side have played seniors at Lauderdale. Probably more. Some are former underage players such as Novy.

The thing is that TSL teams are a lot fitter than SFL players in general. I think Norfik would probably be too strong for Hobart, but the Tigers fitness would make them competitive. It will make next year very interesting! I've seen Devonport a couple of times & I reckon they would nail Norfik. In general Fitness is the biggest difference between TSL & SFL. I reckon North Hobart would beat Norfik by 50pts, anyone else by 100. IMO
South Launy or Burnie V Norfik, 20 goals better.

you said the side is made of former Lauderdale ressies from when they were a s**t side. Incorrect. At least 10 blokes in their current side have played seniors at Lauderdale. Probably more. Some are former underage players such as Novy.

Yes mate fair enough you are right, the point I was trying to get across though is that the TSL is miles ahead of the SFL and the OLD SCHOLARS in standard. I just couldn't believe that bloke reckoned there would be 7 or 8 teams outside the TSL that would EASILY beat 3 or 4 teams inside it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back