Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

You been on the cans mate?
No, I work better on the cans I reckon.

I was unloading the shopping from the car but so there was a few cans on the veranda, it probably looked like I had wiped myself out and passed out drunk on the lawn at 4pm

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

* me, I rolled my ankle badly walking down the stairs. Just rolled around on the front lawn for 20 minutes waiting for the pain to go down before walking back inside. Now with the old frozen peas over me foot. Just call me Dixon.

1714294629176.png

Just the start of the 2nd round of the nfl draft.

Another example of real life going so far that satire can’t be a thing anymore cause where do you go from this.

View attachment 1974025

I only discovered this weekend that there is an NFL player called Amon-Ra (full name Amon-Ra Julian Heru John St. Brown) and he has one brother called Equanimeous Tristan Imhotep J. St. Brown and another named Osiris.

Just the start of the 2nd round of the nfl draft.

Another example of real life going so far that satire can’t be a thing anymore cause where do you go from this.

View attachment 1974025

Why do their last names mostly sound made up too? Orhorhoro? Did AI come up with that list?

No, I work better on the cans I reckon.

I was unloading the shopping from the car but so there was a few cans on the veranda, it probably looked like I had wiped myself out and passed out drunk on the lawn at 4pm

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

How have you got lawn in broken hill carn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the mainstream, AFL media "deep diving" into our poor win loss record against top teams over the journey and beating up on bottom sides, it reflects badly on Koch because he uses our overall win percentage often to justify how good we are and retaining Bottom 10 Ken.

Koch can't go to that old chestnut anymore and show that Ken's percentage is better than Clarke's or Dimma"s. He will just be laughed out of the building.

Last edited:
With the mainstream, AFL media "deep diving" into our poor win loss record against top teams over the journey and beating up on bottom sides, it reflects badly on Koch because he uses our overall win percentage often to justify how good we are and retaining Bottom 10 Ken.

Koch can't go to that old chestnut anymore and show that Kent's percentage is better than Clarke's or Dimma"s. He will just be laughed out of the building.
That is far too logical for the football media to pick up on.

They’ll just smile and nod.

I only discovered this weekend that there is an NFL player called Amon-Ra (full name Amon-Ra Julian Heru John St. Brown) and he has one brother called Equanimeous Tristan Imhotep J. St. Brown and another named Osiris.
I just hope the parents are massive fans of Stargate

stargate atlantis television GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back