Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

So glad Kane didn’t back down to Luke Darcy’s s**t
As if Darcy actually saw Kornes in the gym that morning. Even if he did, I've seen Kane out plenty in public over the years and he has never seemed unapproachable, so that's a load of made-up s**t from Darcy on two fronts.

It was 100% to do with Kane's criticism's of Luke Beveridge over many years (who he helped pick as coach) and the recent Cotchin stuff, it was as subtle as a sledgehammer where his beef came from.

When Howie doesn't even have your back and gets flustered on air, you might be barking up the wrong tree Darc.

As if Darcy actually saw Kornes in the gym that morning. Even if he did, I've seen Kane out plenty in public over the years and he has never seemed unapproachable, so that's a load of made-up s**t from Darcy on two fronts.

It was 100% to do with Kane's criticism's of Luke Beveridge over many years (who he helped pick as coach) and the recent Cotchin stuff, it was as subtle as a sledgehammer where his beef came from.

When Howie doesn't even have your back and gets flustered on air, you might be barking up the wrong tree Darc.
How can you call someone who ran across to Melbourne from Adelaide for charity nasty!

Also got into a boxing ring, which is no easy feat.

Saying someone should get sacked isn’t nasty. If Kane was personally attacking Bevo that’s when it’s nasty. What Jeremy Finlayson said on the weekend is nasty.

I vaguely remember Luke attacking dan Andrew’s on triple m, so he has history in this area.

I’d hope Darcy apologised too Kane, but I very much doubt it.

How can you call someone who ran across to Melbourne from Adelaide for charity nasty!

Also got into a boxing ring, which is no easy feat.

Saying someone should get sacked isn’t nasty. If Kane was personally attacking Bevo that’s when it’s nasty. What Jeremy Finlayson said on the weekend is nasty.

I vaguely remember Luke attacking dan Andrew’s on triple m, so he has history in this area.

I’d hope Darcy apologised too Kane, but I very much doubt it.
Why would he think he needs to? He wasn't being critical

Why would he think he needs to? He wasn't being critical
He was tho. You can tell Darcy was trying to be nasty and condescending. You get a guest on from a different radio station and it came across as an attack on Kane! Triple m is supposed to be light hearted/comedy station.

One of the more bizarre things I’ve heard on radio.

He was tho. You can tell Darcy was trying to be nasty and condescending. You get a guest on from a different radio station and it came across as an attack on Kane! Triple m is supposed to be light hearted/comedy station.

It also didn’t help that Darcy can’t actually string a complete sentence together.

Was a strange decision to take Kornes on at that time and good on his colleagues for sticking it to him

It was a joke based on Darcy saying 'I'm not being critical' about 10 times during the interview

When he said to him "I feel like the footy community is a golden ticket of people that generally have each other’s back", summed up to me what is wrong with the footy media today. Darcy is the epitome of "the boys club".
Exactly what I was thinking listening to that. He thinks those in the footy community shouldn't be overly critical of one another. Ironically underlining why people like Kane Cornes are needed in the industry even if you disagree with half the s**t he says.

What grown man gets rattled when someone doesn't stop and chat to you at the gym.
He thought Cornes was deliberately avoiding him. He was implying Kane has to do that all the time because his opinions put so many people offside. That's what the sad existence stuff was about.

From 6:35 Darcy being an absolute flog. He is even starts with the I'm not being critical line while he tries to character assassinate him

Just had a listen to this (gave up on the Friday show awhile ago).

This is embarrassing from Darcy. Cornes handled him beautifully. To use a boxing analogy he didn't lay a glove on Kane, despite clearly ambushing him (you can tell from the reactions of the others they weren't expecting the line of questioning). Darcy is just a soulless, valueless corporate ghoul who thought he could win some points with CH7 by taking on Cornes and got his arse handed to him.

Hopefully that's the final straw for him on MMM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caro arrowed Luke Darcy tonight! Said it was one of the nastiest attacks she's seen in footy media.
Lol like Caro hasn't tried to ruin the career of every person she's ever met.

Methinks Brooke had a word to daddy, who probably got in Darcy's ear to get him riled up.

Darcy is an absolute flog though. You'd deliberately avoid him in public purely because he's a corporate arselicking w***er, let alone for any specific reason.

The definition of a Liberal ****wit.

Also enjoyed Juddy bringing it up immediately when he comes on. I reckon about 18:10 you can see the producer telling Judd what has happened in the background and Juddy is pissing himself 🤣
That was great. How’s the irony of Darce saying ‘I guess you can’t ask a question these days’ as if he’s somehow the victim in this. Flog

If you observe Darcy's body language from the very start of the video, he is fidgeting, not listening and clearly has something on his mind. He would have to be the worst football commentator the game has ever known.

Absolute flog of a human being. Sadly, he makes me want to hate his son because of his own doing.

I wisht hey would get rid of Bernie Vince. Yelling and screaming all the time and is just not funny.

No fan of Kane, but ironically Darcy has far more form in mean spirited jabs at individuals - whereas Kane (at least from my experience) criticism is usually directed at clubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back