Timid Tiger's Top 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe we should just give the cup to NNG now, you have taken over from LL and Cora Lynn as the most cocky team in the comp.
Jones played out of goal square against nyora and kicked 7 but with the delivery he got if he was as good as Collins, Osler, Batt, Sheen, Fitzpatrick or Bergels or evens Mick Santo he would have kicked 12. He is a good player but not in the top class of FF.

very under-rated.

if he played for cora lynn & sheeny didnt, i reckon he would have at least 80 goals up.

Santo has probably kicked half of dusties goals this year, he kicked about 60 goals in an average Nilma Darnum side about 4 years ago.
If he was at NNG playing FF he would have more goals than Jones easily. Jones played at dusties a couple of years back and was hopeless when dusties were not as bad as they are now.

As Saint said C Jones played at Dusties a few years ago and was terrible. In fairness he is having a great year at the Goon but Mitch Collins is all over him Jones isnt even in his class. Collins is only 19 years old and has the biggest virticle leap in the competion and takes hangers every week. I would say behind Kurt Batt he is the best CHF this year by a streak. I think NEXT OF KIN's top 20 is right on the mark. The only one i think is a bit stiff is the other Collins brother Dave, He would be right up there in the CL B&F, He seems to be the forgotten brother of the three, hes a great player.

Lets be serious, As Saint said C Jones played at Dusties a few years ago and was terrible. In fairness he is having a great year at the Goon but Mitch Collins is all over him Jones isnt even in his class. .

You blokes are ****ing kidding yourselves. Comments like that are the reason that i wasn't going to start posting on here. Can a bloke not improve his footy in the space of 3 years? Let's just see how these guys perform come finals time hey....

Your kidding yourself Pal, Mitch Collins is heaps better than c Jones. Mitch Collins was on Casey scorpions list at the start of the year. He played in all there pracy matchs and tore it apart. The reason why he quit and decided to play with the cobras was because he started an apprentiship and wanted to try and win a flag with his two brothers. Collins and Sheen are both way above this league Cora Lynn are just blessed to have them.

Im not taking anything away from C Jones im really not he has had a great year for the Goon and he is playing at his level. I really do think you Nar Nar Goon people have to have a good lokk at the comments YOU make on here befor you start knocking others. Dont come back with "Ah your a Cora Lynn person so of course you would say Collins over Jones" because if we did a Poll excluding Cora Lynn and Nar Nar Goon people i garrentee you Collins would win hands down.

Thats My Take ha ha

Well Stanley if you cant handle the truth maybe you shouldnt have started posting.
Mitch Collins is 5 times the footballer Chris Jones is. We're not knocking him, just saying your are terribly wrong on this one.

And yes we will see come finals who will stand up and who wont. I know which one i'd back to perform!

For once i agree with a Cora Lynn person, i would take Sheen, Collins, Donaldson (when fit), Osler, Fitzpatrick, Batt, Bergels over Jones if i had a choice of a forward.
Jones has had a good year and obviously can play but i dont think he is in the league of the blokes i have mentioned.
As you said in another post, its our opinion, dont sook about it!!

Well Stanley if you cant handle the truth maybe you shouldnt have started posting.
Mitch Collins is 10 times the footballer Chris Jones is. We're not knocking him, just saying your are terribly wrong on this one.

And yes we will see come finals who will stand up and who wont. I know which one i'd back to perform!

edited for accuracy.

which ironically, Collins lacked at the start of the year.

:D

As Saint said C Jones played at Dusties a few years ago and was terrible. In fairness he is having a great year at the Goon but Mitch Collins is all over him Jones isnt even in his class. Collins is only 19 years old and has the biggest virticle leap in the competion and takes hangers every week. I would say behind Kurt Batt he is the best CHF this year by a streak. I think NEXT OF KIN's top 20 is right on the mark. The only one i think is a bit stiff is the other Collins brother Dave, He would be right up there in the CL B&F, He seems to be the forgotten brother of the three, hes a great player.
Matt Hendry might have a case against that statement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right, before this goes any further i would just like for someone to show me where i said i thought Jones was a better footballer than Collins. This was not meant to be a who is better than who argument. What i was asking is how can you have him in the top 20 and not Jones. I never said he was a better player. Then along come Lucy the Goosey and says he's not in the top 50 let alone top 20. Now what a ridiculous statement. I am not going to argue the point any further because i don't need to. Proof will be in the pudding come the end of the year.

Right, before this goes any further i would just like for someone to show me where i said i thought Jones was a better footballer than Collins. This was not meant to be a who is better than who argument. What i was asking is how can you have him in the top 20 and not Jones. I never said he was a better player. Then along come Lucy the Goosey and says he's not in the top 50 let alone top 20. Now what a ridiculous statement. I am not going to argue the point any further because i don't need to. Proof will be in the pudding come the end of the year.

Where is this so called "pudding" you speak of? Wouldnt mind a piece of that before Bigpapa gets his hands on it!!

hmmm....mitch collins in but no C.Jones, not sure how you can come to that conclusion. Based on reputation or performance?

From reading this i get the impression you think Jones is better than collins, anyone esle think that??

Here is my updated top 20

1. Darren Sheen (Cora Lynn)
2. Tye Holland (Longwarry)
3. Clint Evans (Lang Lang)
4. Tom Johnson (Ellinbank)
5. Clint Williams (Nar Nar Goon)
6. Owen Fitzpatrick (Catani)
7. Ben Collins (Cora Lynn)
8. Corrie Wilson (Nyora)
9. Dean Hislop (Nyora)
10. Kael Berguls (Nilma Darnum)
11. Kurt Batt (Lang Lang)
12. Luke Hughes (Cora Lynn)
13. Andrew Oldmeadow (Nar Nar Goon)
14 Mitch Collins (Cora Lynn)
15. Nathan Osler (Nyora)
16. Robbie Hughes (Bunyip)
17. Dale Robinson (Lang Lang)
18. Brad Horakzco (Cora Lynn)
19. Brad Jones (Nar Nar Goon)
20. Allan Chandler (Nilma Darnum)

Left a few gun players like Campbell, Giliatte, Miles, Anthony, Sweeney, Hooker, Alger and Cann out simply because they have not had their best seasons. Tried to judge it mainly on this years form. Other players that were stiff were Franklin, N.Jones, C.Jones, O'Hara, Serong, and Morgan.

Still no Dean Brown? Granted he had a bit of a slow start to the season but he was carrying an injury. He would probably be leading our B&F now, after finishing 2nd last year as an U/18. If that isn't enough to get top 20 I don't know what is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back