Timid Tiger's Top 10

Remove this Banner Ad

do you really think anybody other than yourself would care about who you think is top 10 in the league? i think you should stop smoking weed, you're obviously as high as an elephants eye. worst thread ever. a thread about how much people in wheelchairs dislike speed humps would be more interesting

Thats the reason LL is not going as well this year as they thought they would. All rate each other and themselves a lot higher than they actually are.

I am getting pretty sick of your rubbish spanker. if i find out who you are you will be leaving lang lang in a body bag when we play you.

That might be a bit hard to do timid tiger, considering saint leo's game starts at 2:10 and your game starts at 10:30.

Are you running water for the seniors?

this is a hard thing for me to say but the recent comments of speedytiger and timidtiger have made me actually want to read the comments of goalsneak. You two clowns actually make sneak seem pretty modest towards langlang. absolute tools!

I hope that you are taking the piss Timid Tiger. How can you possibly have 5 tigers in the top ten? I will give you Batt and Evans but for me I don't think that the other 3 would make it. Robinson is probably only the third best ruckman in the league. Brown is a good young player but no where near number 4 in the comp. And Franklin would probably be be somewhere between 10-15.

For what it is worth here's my top 10.

1. Batt
2. Sheen
3. Giliatte
4. Johnson
5. Cann
6. Fitzpatrick
7. Smith
8. Evans
9. Williams
10. Holland

Kurt has only 18 goals in 7 games and LL have played Dusties and Neerim, dont think he is the best player in the comp. He is not as good as he was 4 years ago in IMO. Still a gun player but i think there are better around.

I forgot about P Smith, best ruckman in the league, prob a top 10 player. I cant see how most team dont rate dean hislop, i think he is almost equal of Gilliatte and i see them play every week.

Kurt has only 18 goals in 7 games and LL have played Dusties and Neerim, dont think he is the best player in the comp. He is not as good as he was 4 years ago in IMO. Still a gun player but i think there are better around.

I forgot about P Smith, best ruckman in the league, prob a top 10 player. I cant see how most team dont rate dean hislop, i think he is almost equal of Gilliatte and i see them play every week.

i rate him very highly.

I have seen Lang Lang play 3 times this year. Against Cora Lynn, Bunyip and NNG.

Against Cora Lynn Batt was was easily the best play on the ground. Kicked 8 goals from Centre Half Forward on O'Hara.

Against Bunyip I think he only kicked 2 or 3. Franklin kicked a bag but Batt was the best player on the ground for mine. He would have taken around 15 marks across CHF, many of them contested.

Did not play against NNG.

Like I said I have only seen him play twice this year so maybe my opinion is a little skewed. There is no way i would say he isn't the player he was though. Who did you see him against saint leo to give you this opinion?

Havent seem him this year but from what i saw last year. I reckon he played his best footy on the wing when he was a lot fitter, i guess with LL a better side he is probably more value as a CHF. He was a freak as a wingman when he won the league medal about 4 years ago.
He is still a gun no doubt but i think there are a few better than him at the moment.

I am not sure where you are coming from saint leo. batt did not play in this league last year so it would be unfair to judge him on his vfl form.

yeah ok, the year before then. I think he played a few games last year at LL though, not sure if he player against us. Did you see him play as a wingman back 4 or 5 years ago?

No i have not seen him as a wingman. I could imagine he would be hard to stop out there though. I did see him play a few times when he was younger (about 20), however i always though he was a CHF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this is a hard thing for me to say but the recent comments of speedytiger and timidtiger have made me actually want to read the comments of goalsneak. You two clowns actually make sneak seem pretty modest towards langlang. absolute tools!
Sorry steamboat not sure how you can group me with the timid one. I think you might want to go over my posts again, I think you may have made a mistake

batt
holland
oslen
aron alger
sheen
evans
cann
smith
cambell
hislop

dont no how ya s could put dean brown in top 10 top 50 maybe
hendo,gillate,owey,jhonston,franklin on the edge

yeah sorry fair call speedytiger, the comments where timidtigers. like bigpapa said he is a knob
No worries mate, just some people you dont want to be grouped with! While it is a biased beginning to a thread its still interesting to see different peoples oponins. Seems we rate goal kickers very highly

It's become pretty clear that the LL people on here are only here to get people to bite.

They should perhaps take a leaf out of Nilma's book from last year. They pumped up their own tyres and it got them nowhere. This year, much more sedate.

Lang Lang haven't beaten anyone and are pretty much hopeless. The only thing coming on here and talking rubbish would do is make their opponents take them a bit more seriously, and only make it more difficult to win games of football.

Holland copped a towelling last week from Gilliatte and Hislop and does every time, so putting him above them is just ridiculous. I won't mention any LL people, except to say Batt is unproven in this league over this year and last.

Hey everyone it is Timid Tiger here. Below you will find a list on the top 10 players in the league.

1. Kurt Batt (LL)
2. Darren Sheen (CL)
3. Clint Evans (LL)
4. Dean Brown (LL)
5. Tye Holland (Longwarry)
6. Dale Robinson (LL)
7. Rory Gilette (Nyora)
8. Clint Williams (NNG)
9. Luke Franklin (LL)
10. Brett Anthony (Poowong)

if lang lang have got 5 of the best players in the comp why
cant ya beat teams above ya half of them players would not be in top 30 players

It's become pretty clear that the LL people on here are only here to get people to bite.

They should perhaps take a leaf out of Nilma's book from last year. They pumped up their own tyres and it got them nowhere. This year, much more sedate.

Lang Lang haven't beaten anyone and are pretty much hopeless. The only thing coming on here and talking rubbish would do is make their opponents take them a bit more seriously, and only make it more difficult to win games of football.

Holland copped a towelling last week from Gilliatte and Hislop and does every time, so putting him above them is just ridiculous. I won't mention any LL people, except to say Batt is unproven in this league over this year and last.

i agree i play for the crows and hislop flogged tye

that was based on this years performance.

overall ie, past season, reputation etc. i would be inclined to go something like

Gilliate
Cann
Donaldson
Batt
Sheen
Campbell
Alger
Fitzpatrick
Hislop
Holland

I know i said i wasn't going to post for a while but i could not read this thread without posting.

firstly Timid Tiger you are not a tiger player, so stop pretending that you are. i already give us enough of a bad name on here without some imposter pretending to be a langy player talking s**t.

saint leo your comments on batty are way off the mark. he is playing great football for us. most weeks he has 2 or 3 blokes hanging off him which allows blokes like myself to run around and get easy kicks. his first couple of weeks this season were a little bit below his best. he was beaten by milner from longwarry and was pretty quiet against buln, but since then he has been awesome. his 8 goals from chf against dan o'hara and friends was brilliant. i don't think there is another player in the league who could kick 8 goals from CHF against the flag favourites with two blokes hanging off him. i know you commented that his goals being down but his value is providing a target when we have the ball at half back or the wing, not kicking bags.

on the whole top ten thing i reckon it is pretty hard to judge unless you are seeing each team 4 or 5 times a year. some of the players mentioned in this thread i have only seen play once or twice. take cann for example. from all reports he is an absolute jet, however i have played against him once and he was very quiet. apparently he was injured. from that i cannot make a decision how good he is.

anyway some blokes that have impressed me when we have played against them are Clint Williams, Tye Holland and Tom Johnson. Also have seen Owie Fitzpatrick play some awesome games in finals however he is another who has been quiet when we have played them. If it was not for them finals i would not rate at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back