The young Macedonian, Will Pucovski

Remove this Banner Ad

That the real threat to his career is not concussion but a mental health issue that hasn't been disclosed.

Also that the hard occasional hits to his helmet are not as bad as the smaller, repetitive hits footballers take so perhaps his discussion issues just aren't that serious?
If I am a Test Selector

Am I going to pick someone who is repeatedly badged when he plays the short ball?

That the real threat to his career is not concussion but a mental health issue that hasn't been disclosed.

Also that the hard occasional hits to his helmet are not as bad as the smaller, repetitive hits footballers take so perhaps his discussion issues just aren't that serious?
That's a ridiculous take. Tell me what other test level cricketer is being taken out of every second game he plays because he gets badged?

If I am a Test Selector

Am I going to pick someone who is repeatedly badged when he plays the short ball?
I disagreed with his debut selection.
That's a ridiculous take. Tell me what other test level cricketer is being taken out of every second game he plays because he gets badged?
Yep, we’re being asked to swallow BS again like when he was withdrawn from the 2nd XI match in January.

I disagreed with his debut selection.

Yep, we’re being asked to swallow BS again like when he was withdrawn from the 2nd XI match in January.

He is flat out unreliable no way if I'm a selector I'm ever picking him again at the top level. He'd either get badged and be out for the game or some external factors will cause him to miss time. Needs to become a commentator which he showed potential as and just forget playing cricket. I wish CA would step in, it is for the best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back