Food & Drink The Spirits & Vino thread

Remove this Banner Ad

True to my word, after the last couple of days at work I visited my old mate Dan Murphy and bought a case of The Hills Pear Cider. Thanks GotTheGoodes and MaxMinch . Now reminiscing of Radelaide.
Good man! Glad you liked it mate. One of my all time fav's.

Lookin fwd to sharing another with u mate. :thumbsu:

Yeah will do at some point.

I have had to cancel my planned trip to WA as I'm moving so have decided (just now) to try to get to the 30th June Melb game in it's place.
Nice. You moving closer or further from town and what are the best drinking holes in the new area? (Just to keep on topic)

Nice. You moving closer or further from town and what are the best drinking holes in the new area? (Just to keep on topic)
Yeah it's Parkside so closer to the CBD & a great little takeaway (Nameste) & pub (Earl of Leister) within a 5-10 min walk.

The pub does a great snitta & has an impressive beer list so looking forward to it.

Could be a dangerous move now I think about it though! Haha.

Yeah it's Parkside so closer to the CBD & a great little takeaway (Nameste) & pub (Earl of Leister) within a 5-10 min walk.

The pub does a great snitta & has an impressive beer list so looking forward to it.

Could be a dangerous move now I think about it though! Haha.
Haha. Sounds perfect. Tried another SA product the other day in the ciders. Three Oaks i think. Bit stronger (1.8 rather than 1.2) Quite a nice one.

Haha. Sounds perfect. Tried another SA product the other day in the ciders. Three Oaks i think. Bit stronger (1.8 rather than 1.2) Quite a nice one.
Oh yeah. Had that before too. I'd personally pick the hills ciders over those but they're not too shabby either mate.

I've recently been getting into the Cricketers Arms beers. They do a brilliant pale I reckon. Well worth a try if you spot it around the place.

Merry Sunday everyone!!
664c06ddcae8562d72decafc34157cef.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Merry Sunday everyone!!
664c06ddcae8562d72decafc34157cef.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Merry Sunday to you too.

May all your Easter fantasies come true

Merry Sunday to you too.

May all your Easter fantasies come true

My Easter fantasies revolve around eating my own weight in chocolate.

and not gaining any weight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know there's a fair few martini drinkers on here.

So what's your preferred vermouth?

I usually go with Noilly Prat since it's easily available, but looking for different options.

Heading out tonight for a wine tasting/dinner tonight.
Cape Mentelle wines across the board
Canapés/semillon blanc
Entree/Chardonnay
Main/ Cab Sav
Cheese/Shiraz
Constant refills btw:wineglass: will report back in due course...but probably best for all not tonight:drunk:

Last edited:
Heading out tonight for a wine tasting/dinner tonight.
Cape Mentelle wines across the board
Canapés/semillon blanc
Entree/Chardonnay
Main/ Cab Sav
Cheese/Shiraz
Constant refills btw:wineglass: will report back in due course...but probably best for all not tonight:drunk:
How was your evening Ticky009? Feeling chipper today?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back