Conspiracy Theory The Russia-Ukraine War

Remove this Banner Ad

It's no secret that numerous opinion polls showed a majority of Crimeans wanted to join Russia. As for Donbas, a ceasefire ahead of UN supervised elections would be the way to go. Call Putin's bluff. But that would take diplomacy and no one is interested in that.
The war is not being fought over Putin's annexation of Crimea. And yep sure, Putin would be all about a ceasefire and proper UN run election/referendum in Donbas, great idea :tearsofjoy:

I mean, come on :drunk:

Last edited:
The war is not being fought over Putin's annexation of Crimea. And yep sure, Putin would be all about a ceasefire and proper UN run election/referendum in Donbas, great idea :tearsofjoy:

Ukraine's war aims include the return of Crimea. Your war until total victory mindset is a recipe for getting more people killed.

Ukraine's war aims include the return of Crimea. Your war until total victory mindset is a recipe for getting more people killed.
Putin already had already annexed Crimea when he invaded Ukraine. Ukraines war aims? Wtf are you on about?

No kidding. I can't be bothered wasting my time stating the obvious. I assume people are smarter than that.
The ‘war aims’ of the invaded? Do you have even the slightest inkling how stupid you sound right now?

There wouldn’t be “aims” if Russia hadn’t invaded, you gormless halfwit.
We don't have a time machine. We can't just wiz back to a time before the invasion.

Are you still trying to argue that Ukraine doesn't have a war plan?

We don't have a time machine. We can't just wiz back to a time before the invasion.

Yeah. It’s to exist, ******

This is so disingenuous. Relying on semantics to make a stupid point. Any country that is invaded would seek to defend itself. Suggesting that defending against an invasion is a "war plan" is just a sh!t take. Repeating it when your sh!t take is called is weak as p!ss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is so disingenuous. Relying on semantics to make a stupid point. Any country that is invaded would seek to defend itself. Suggesting that defending against an invasion is a "war plan" is just a sh!t take. Repeating it when your sh!t take is called is weak as p!ss.
That Ukraine has war aims which include the return of Crimea isn't semantics. They would be negligent not to have war aims. The longer this war goes on the more people will die.

It's no secret that numerous opinion polls showed a majority of Crimeans wanted to join Russia. As for Donbas, a ceasefire ahead of UN supervised elections would be the way to go. Call Putin's bluff. But that would take diplomacy and no one is interested in that.

Incorrect

In reality only 30 percent of residents voted and of those only half voted for Russia.

Also the referendum had no option of remaining in Ukraine.

Not to mention the fact that the Crimean referendum was completed under military occupation.

It's completely worthless legally and also complete bullshit.

There was a proper referendum run in 1991.

The results were clear - Ukranians / Donbas residents want independence from the vatnik fascists in Moscow.

Last edited:
First one hissy fit and now another, Keep warmongering,
Who whistled in the double barrelled vicious personal attacks?

For something clearly true and has been widely reported.

"Kyiv has consistently defined victory as the complete liberation of every inch of Ukraine’s internationally recognized borders — including Crimea, the peninsula that Russia seized and annexed in 2014." ...

Who whistled in the double barrelled vicious personal attacks?

For something clearly true and has been widely reported.

"Kyiv has consistently defined victory as the complete liberation of every inch of Ukraine’s internationally recognized borders — including Crimea, the peninsula that Russia seized and annexed in 2014." ...

How dare they want back "the peninsula that Russia seized and annexed in 2014."

lol

Tell us again about how Putin would allow and recognise a UN run election in Donbas :tearsofjoy:
Yeah wanting peace is hilarious. It's more realistic than Putin just pulling up stumps and leaving.

So we're left with your solution of a long war where lots more people die.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back