Conspiracy Theory The Russia-Ukraine War

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m fairly certain that you have access to SRP. You know where to go if you can’t handle the truth on the conspiracy board.

It's not a conspiracy that there's quite a few mental Muslims that condone this kind of crap.

It's more believable that their fringe element did this than the CIA doing it.

It's not a conspiracy that there's quite a few mental Muslims that condone this kind of crap.

It's more believable that their fringe element did this than the CIA doing it.
My post was more a response to their failure to restrain themselves from mental outbursts on the conspiracy board.

I’ll leave the below from Bioclandestine on Truth Social

"No matter how you slice it, the US are somewhat responsible for this attack. Whether it was ISIS acting alone, Ukraine acting alone, one of the NATO allies, or the CIA themselves; ALL of them belong to the same entity. All of them answer to the same masters. All funded by the US taxpayer. All tentacles of the same octopus."

Obama has his dirty gloves all over this. His nickname with the Secret Service was `Renegade’.
It stands for traitor.

DoD funded biolabs in Ukraine. Marco Rubio and Victoria Nuland were discussing the dangers of something escaping from these biolabs. The DoD had these biolabs on their website at the time.
At 42 minutes into this Tulsi Gabbard interview by Tucker Carlson.

My post was more a response to their failure to restrain themselves from mental outbursts on the conspiracy board.

I’ll leave the below from Bioclandestine on Truth Social

"No matter how you slice it, the US are somewhat responsible for this attack. Whether it was ISIS acting alone, Ukraine acting alone, one of the NATO allies, or the CIA themselves; ALL of them belong to the same entity. All of them answer to the same masters. All funded by the US taxpayer. All tentacles of the same octopus."

Obama has his dirty gloves all over this. His nickname with the Secret Service was `Renegade’.
It stands for traitor.

Who is this Bioclandestine and why should I believe them?

What if it really is some weirdo in their basement?

DoD funded biolabs in Ukraine. Marco Rubio and Victoria Nuland were discussing the dangers of something escaping from these biolabs. The DoD had these biolabs on their website at the time.
At 42 minutes into this Tulsi Gabbard interview by Tucker Carlson.

I'll ask again - do you realise there are 'biolabs' in Australia and every other developed nation in the world?

Russians still pretending Ukraine false flagged themselves at Bucha. BlueE would be proud.

Pretty much every atrocity in Ukraine committed by genocidal Putin follows the same path.

Either it wasn't us, it was them to make us look bad or when something is impossible to deny it becomes they were Nazis and they deserved it.

Pretty much every atrocity in Ukraine committed by genocidal Putin follows the same path.

Either it wasn't us, it was them to make us look bad or when something is impossible to deny it becomes they were Nazis and they deserved it.
Such war crimes are sadly not surprising since Russia recruited/forced 150,000+ prisoners into their army. Many jails had to be closed as a result.

Plus they have large numbers of Chechens with their dodgy (or lack of) morals :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw that photo purported as being him on the train, don't know much beyond that.

I don't buy it either, plenty of random doppelgangers around.

I'd be concerned if I was sat next to that doppleganger on a commercial flight......

Saw that photo purported as being him on the train, don't know much beyond that.

I don't buy it either, plenty of random doppelgangers around.
Really? I haven't seen that one. Just a couple of articles from intelligence sources saying there was no proof he was dead. Apparently his corpse wasn't found in the plane wreckage?

Worth noting here. Trussian to the bone.

An American blogger who fought on the side of Russia has been killed The Russian military or militants from the unrecognized republic “DNR” killed American blogger Russell Bentley, who was fighting on the side of Russia.

It is known that Russell Bentley in the USA was previously convicted of drug smuggling, and spent 5 years in prison.

And in 2014, he decided to come to Ukraine, to help pro-Russian militants and separatists in Donbass.

Bentley took the call sign “Texas” and as part of the battalions “East” took part in combat operations against the armed forces of Ukraine.

Over time, he became a military blogger, obtained Russian citizenship, lived in Donetsk and married a Russian woman.

His new wife and sounded the alarm when he disappeared in an unknown direction.

“My husband was taken and continues to be illegally held by the Russian military. Russell was brutally detained on April 8, 2024, in Donetsk,” his wife said.

According to media reports, the American blogger was detained before his death by a group of heavily intoxicated Russian military officers on suspicion of spying for NATO countries.

Worth noting here. Trussian to the bone.

Oh wow I remember watching an interview with him on YouTube. He's a full on vatnik right from scripting. They're paranoid if they reckon he is a NATO shill, he fled the US from drug charges.

Can't believe they offed him. Id only have that Graeme Phillips sex pest as a bigger western vatnik.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back