The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I was thinking over the season generally. We're in the bottom few for points in the paint since game 1.
It is poor which is why we need to adapt to different attack styles when the 3 isn't falling.

Anyone got an insight on Tillman? I haven’t seen him play much is he a good backup big?

Seems we gave up nothing for him so I wouldn’t expect him to be anything special.

I thought we were going to bring olynk back.

He's solid without being a star. Good 3rd big.

Olynyk would have cost too much cap space and we'd have had to give up big Al which defeats the purpose.

Traded Jaden Springer in too. With Banton and Stevens gone we still have a roster spot open for a buyout player.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is our biggest problem is closing games and Denver is one of the best teams in the nba at it.

We riding on blowing teams out of the water so we don’t have to get in those situations.

I believe too we can take Denver in a 7 games series especially with home court.

But every game is going down to the last seconds we need to be better in this category if we have any hope to win the chip this year.

Literally need 4 wins to secure top spot in the East with 14 left. 3 if we beat Milwaukee on Friday.

What's the earliest a team has secured that?

Good win.

Still need to improve our tight end game situations.
Huh? Once they got within one possession we nailed almost every single play. Letting them back in was bad but once they were in we were good.

Huh? Once they got within one possession we nailed almost every single play. Letting them back in was bad but once they were in we were good.
I'm not taking one game, haven't you seen when we get in tight situations how bad we are always settling for the three or not making the right adjustments and always playing iso ball.

JT and JB need to defer to white, holiday and KP at times if it isn't falling for them hopefully that is sorted come playoff time.

Happened in both games against denver.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back