The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win overall. Hauser continues to build but the need for another 15 minute bench 4/5 continues to grow. What can we give to the Clippers to get Theis back?

Tatum needs to pull his head in.

Been complaining and whining to the refs constantly the last couple of weeks and deserved to get turfed today.

For our best player and leader, it isn't really good enough..

Didn't really deserve to win that game but I will take it. Philly have an absolutely cake easy fixture in the next couple of weeks (they play the Wiz and Pistons twice each lol)

Porzingis cannot come back quickly enough

Tatum needs to pull his head in.

Been complaining and whining to the refs constantly the last couple of weeks and deserved to get turfed today.

For our best player and leader, it isn't really good enough..

Didn't really deserve to win that game but I will take it. Philly have an absolutely cake easy fixture in the next couple of weeks (they play the Wiz and Pistons twice each lol)

Porzingis cannot come back quickly enough

Couldn’t agree more. With Embiid and Maxey out they should’ve won comfortably and made a statement. Instead they ****ed around and just got the win.

For a team with supposedly the best guard defense in the comp it was enlightening that ******* Pat Bev and Melton lit them up. Pathetic.

Not too upset we're out of the in season tournament. Tyrese looks a future star. Felt like Nesmith had a point to prove against us.

Some discussion on manoeuvres that could get us Olynyk as the third big. Would be a big upgrade on Kornet. Thoughts?
I like it, depending on price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bill is spot on.

This loss is on Mazzula and his 3 ball obsessed game plan and to some extent Tatum.

Two great games from White and Jaylen pissed away.

Absolutely fuming

We have an absolute potato of a coach friends.

Why can't Brad Stevens (who has a very high basketball IQ clearly) see that ?

Bill is spot on.

This loss is on Mazzula and his 3 ball obsessed game plan and to some extent Tatum.

Two great games from White and Jaylen pissed away.

Absolutely fuming

We have an absolute potato of a coach friends.

Why can't Brad Stevens (who has a very high basketball IQ clearly) see that ?

I don't get it man is on 5 fouls and you don't look for him on offense? wtf kind of coaching is that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back