The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win. Everyone fired. I think our 9 is there now, Hauser is developing well, Queta looks strong and PP is there as a 6th man for me.

Another good win. A bit of an easy run from here with Detroit, Toronto, Spurs, OKC (tough game away), Utah and 2 games against Indiana for the next bit.

Utah have been better lately and Indy are still pretty scary when they’re hitting their shots. We have the easiest schedule forward but let’s hope the players don’t play like they know that. Bank these then gear up for Wolves and Bucks.

We are sittint top of the league in Win-Loss

Nothing to worry about yet
We went into OT against a team that are on an NBA record losing streak.

*Freedom? Haha
Meant Kornet, my bad.

Must beat Utah on Saturday. Indiana away twice followed by Minnesota and Milwaukee will be tough. Want to win 4 of the 5 minimum.

Not taking much from this game. Bucks have been putrid and needed a response and we’re on a B2B. Give the bench dudes 30+ mins
Didn't mind that from Joe knew the game was over from half time let the bench and kids have a go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice bounce back wins on the Texan b2b swing after a deplorable last 5 mins against Denver @ home.
If we don’t win the championship this year I’m putting all the blame on Joe.

The man is an average coach at best, he has a loaded roster at his disposal but doesn’t know how to make in game adjustments.

He is our biggest liability.

If he doesn’t win a championship this season Stevens needs to sack him.

If we don’t win the championship this year I’m putting all the blame on Joe.

The man is an average coach at best, he has a loaded roster at his disposal but doesn’t know how to make in game adjustments.

He is our biggest liability.

If he doesn’t win a championship this season Stevens needs to sack him.

Agreed. He’ll never get a better opportunity than this year. Stevens has put the right men around him, so it’s now or never.

Talent will only get us so far if he can’t work things out on the bounce in playoffs.

Agreed. He’ll never get a better opportunity than this year. Stevens has put the right men around him, so it’s now or never.

Talent will only get us so far if he can’t work things out on the bounce in playoffs.
That’s why I fear the heat the most they have the best coach in the east imo.

Nurse is good but the talent will be enough to beat him.

It's ridiculous. I thought a big part of getting KP would be drawing defenders out to him to open up the key.
We didn't have KP but that is no excuse at home we should've beat them not been down by 30.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back