• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

I was mainly kidding too, albeit looking at some of the other picks, then I think @Dannnnnnnnnn has the right to take names and receipts.

He won't though cos he's a nice guy. Plus he knows about reverse-jinxing.
Some of the other picks are wild, unless they're homer picks.

Ultimately, though, we haven't done near enough to offset decades of complete and utter failure/disappointment. And more rationally, based on the season proper there are three teams that stand out as being just those couple of fractions better than us.

We are likely to need to get through all three.

I don't blame people for not voting for us. I died on the preseason hill of thinking people were unfairly underrating us, and feel I've been vindicated in that, but I'm still not convinced we are championship calibre, especially given our challenging path through the playoffs.

Feel like Gabe Vincent shoukd have taken Dlo starting spot for a while now. Fits the rotation better .

Ham just picks his team based on salary to appease the higher ups I think. Nothing wrong with benching Dlo and Rui to start others

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the other picks are wild, unless they're homer picks.

Ultimately, though, we haven't done near enough to offset decades of complete and utter failure/disappointment. And more rationally, based on the season proper there are three teams that stand out as being just those couple of fractions better than us.

We are likely to need to get through all three.

I don't blame people for not voting for us. I died on the preseason hill of thinking people were unfairly underrating us, and feel I've been vindicated in that, but I'm still not convinced we are championship calibre, especially given our challenging path through the playoffs.

Perfect politician's answer.

With my Pels crashing and burning, I was thinking about joining the T-Wolves bandwagon. However given my proclivity to inspire jinxes, I think I'll jump on the Lakers' bandwagon instead. At the Lakers, we laugh at 3-0 deficits.

BTW, what you've done with NAW is wild. Nothing about him at the Pels screamed either 'three' or 'D', yet you've turned him into just that. Good on him. Based on first round results so far, I think I'd rather have him and Josh Hart than CJ McCollum.

Philly got cooked by the Brunson Burner.

Embiid 1 point in the 4th from a free throw. OG completely shut him out of the game.

Precious was awesome for the entire 4th also.

Last edited:
Pacers crowd did just chant myles turner then he drains a 3.

Bucks are done.

Might win the next one at home but that’s only if Giannis and Lillard can play

They aren’t winning 3 to win the series

Be shocked if portis doesn’t get a match or two suspension

Embiid now throwing the Philly fans under the bus 😂 Simmons 2 years ago now the fans. Never his fault though

Will cut him some slack this year, he's come back half fit, and he's done well to have 1-2 top level games. Tobias Harris is a bigger problem, on a max deal and barely does anything. They won't miss the bloke if he goes at the end of the year. Philly were always Maxey/Emblid (when fit) or bust this year.

Back