• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

They are next to no chance.

It’s Denver vs Boston or New York. Close the polls 😜😜

Tongue in cheek that last comment but sadly I think it’s Denver locked in on the West.

They are next to no chance.

It’s Denver vs Boston or New York. Close the polls 😜😜

Tongue in cheek that last comment but sadly I think it’s Denver locked in on the West.

I was mainly kidding too, albeit looking at some of the other picks, then I think Dannnnnnnnnn has the right to take names and receipts.

He won't though cos he's a nice guy. Plus he knows about reverse-jinxing.

Don’t think anyone is used to them being in the playoffs to vote for.

I was looking the other week and I think they’re statistically the worst team in the league since the year 2000. (Just checked worst west team)

Would think most neutrals want them to win it. Small market, no success. I hope they do anyway.

Yeah same, I was on the Denver bandwagon last season, Milwaukee two years before that.

I reckon Washington would give the Wolves a run for their money in the 'worst' department. Certainly since 1980, for a non-expansion franchise.

I was mainly kidding too, albeit looking at some of the other picks, then I think Dannnnnnnnnn has the right to take names and receipts.

He won't though cos he's a nice guy. Plus he knows about reverse-jinxing.

Yeah same, I was on the Denver bandwagon last season, Milwaukee two years before that.

I reckon Washington would give the Wolves a run for their money in the 'worst' department. Certainly since 1980, for a non-expansion franchise.
Washington are the worst since 2000. Knicks were top 3 as well. Another East team was in the top 3 and Minnesota was fourth.

Washington are the worst since 2000. Knicks were top 3 as well. Another East team was in the top 3 and Minnesota was fourth.

Not surprised.

The Wiz have won 4 playoff series in 42 years. Haven't won 50 games since 1979. That takes a special dedication to mediocrity.

They started life in Chicago as the Zephyrs. Definitely a name that needs bringing back.

Will need peternorth to pass judgement on the logo.

View attachment 1972982
Well. Thank you for bringing this all time classic to my attention.

The Zephyr was synonymous with the city of Chicago. One surmised that it was meteorological where savage winds whipped across Lake Michigan bringing chills colder that the lakers shooting abilities. Others enjoyed the theory that the city house many of hot air propensity. We certainly heard hot air when Jerry Krause was inducted into the bulls ring of honour.

The nickname was certainly ahead of its time and created commercial confidence in naming franchises after mother natures goodnesses.

The logo. Note the faint lines signifying forward motion. Wind. Wind is evidence that atoms exist. And gees didn’t the original zephyr want out?

How does one create a logo of an invisible element ? Too hard. Here’s the word comprising of a cascading effect punctuated with a capital Z. Strong.

Spelling is important to gauge relative. First impressions count. Just as the Gold Coast suns. Gotta make sure average folk understand that GC means golf coast.

I give the logo a sold 1.5.

Well. Thank you for bringing this all time classic to my attention.

The Zephyr was synonymous with the city of Chicago. One surmised that it was meteorological where savage winds whipped across Lake Michigan bringing chills colder that the lakers shooting abilities. Others enjoyed the theory that the city house many of hot air propensity. We certainly heard hot air when Jerry Krause was inducted into the bulls ring of honour.

The nickname was certainly ahead of its time and created commercial confidence in naming franchises after mother natures goodnesses.

The logo. Note the faint lines signifying forward motion. Wind. Wind is evidence that atoms exist. And gees didn’t the original zephyr want out?

How does one create a logo of an invisible element ? Too hard. Here’s the word comprising of a cascading effect punctuated with a capital Z. Strong.

Spelling is important to gauge relative. First impressions count. Just as the Gold Coast suns. Gotta make sure average folk understand that GC means golf coast.

I give the logo a sold 1.5.

You didn't disappoint.

Of late Chicago has proffered zephyrs of stinky wind in the direction of loyal fans like stewie griffen .

1.5 bottles of wine?

1.5 years before the team bolted to Baltimore. Harsh, cos they actually lasted a whole two years in Chicago.

Imagine Michael Jordan playing for the Zephyrs.

You didn't disappoint.

Of late Chicago has proffered zephyrs of stinky wind in the direction of loyal fans like stewie griffen .

1.5 years before the team bolted to Baltimore. Harsh, cos they actually lasted a whole two years in Chicago.

Imagine Michael Jordan playing for the Zephyrs.
Poor *er played for the Wizards so I guess he kind of did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t think anyone is used to them being in the playoffs to vote for.

I was looking the other week and I think they’re statistically the worst team in the league since the year 2000. (Just checked worst west team)

Would think most neutrals want them to win it. Small market, no success. I hope they do anyway.

fade away homer simpson GIF

Back