Conspiracy Theory The nefarious activities of Jeffrey Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

Donald Trump, the president of the United States from 2017 to 2021, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 25 women since the 1970s.

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

EgDgSPuU8AETFHr.jpg

One of the four women who say they were “groomed” for sex by Ghislaine Maxwell testified Wednesday that the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein took her to meet Donald Trump when she was just 14.

Jeffrey Epstein introduced me to Trump at 14, Ghislaine Maxwell accuser says

At an Oval Office meeting in July 2020, Donald Trump asked aides if Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend of the financier and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein who had been arrested on sex trafficking charges, had named him among influential contacts she might count upon to protect her.
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2022/oct/02/confidence-man-review-maggie-haberman-donald-trump

According to a new book by Maggie Haberman of the New York Times, Trump asked “campaign advisers … ‘You see that article in the [New York] Post today that mentioned me?’

“He kept going, to silence. ‘She say anything about me?’”

‘She say anything about me?’ Trump raised Ghislaine Maxwell link with aides

“Terrific guy,” Trump famously told New York magazine. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

“He’s a Lot of Fun to Be With”: Inside Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump’s Epic Bromance

The walls are closing in Donald.

I dont need to think about it.

It's the Russians that are covering for him. There is literally overwhelming evidence of that, that the Republicans themselves accept.
LOL did the russians kill Epstein as well? How can the russians cover for Trump when the whole internet wants to bring him down?

For someone who goes so hard against conspiracy theories you sure indulge a lot of them yourself.

Also a probable rapist. Definitely a creep. Ditto Prince Andrew.

Now its your turn to say the same thing re Trump.
I don't doubt he's part of it. I've never defended him. To get to where he's gotten you need to rub shoulders with all the dirty perverts you listed.

What I find amusing is how riled up every Australian leftie gets when his name is mentioned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't doubt he's part of it. I've never defended him. To get to where he's gotten you need to rub shoulders with all the dirty perverts you listed.

What I find amusing is how riled up every Australian leftie gets when his name is mentioned.
No more amusing or surprising than the amount of Australian right wingers who worship a politician in another country who couldn't find Australia on a map and wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire ¯\(ツ)

No more amusing or surprising than the amount of Australian right wingers who worship a politician in another country who couldn't find Australia on a map and wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire ¯\(ツ)
Mal has written a good post about how social media algorithms manipulate people. You should have a read of it, you've gotten so wrapped up in US-centric stuff you are projecting it over the whole world. In the real world no one in Australia is talking about Trump in a good way, neither when he was president or since then.

Mal has written a good post about how social media algorithms manipulate people. You should have a read of it, you've gotten so wrapped up in US-centric stuff you are projecting it over the whole world. In the real world no one in Australia is talking about Trump in a good way, neither when he was president or since then.

I think you would be surprised, social media comments are a goldmine for that.
Even seen the odd person still rocking a MAGA hat over here too.

LOL did the russians kill Epstein as well?

Nope. If it wasn't suicide, he was killed by the Americans.

Remind me again who was in charge of America (and also former best mates with Epstein, and deeply worried about what Epstein might say about his 'activities' with Epstein who likely had a ton of dirt on said person) at the time Epstein 'hung himself' in a US prison?

Trump (best mates with Epstein, and a notorious alleged - and now proved - sex offender) probably had the most to lose if Epstein started talking didnt he?

Nek minute, Epstein dies under mysterious circumstances in a US Prison, while Trump is president.

How can the russians cover for Trump when the whole internet wants to bring him down?

The Committee report found that the Russian government had engaged in an "extensive campaign" to sabotage the election in favor of Donald Trump, which included assistance from some of Trump's own advisers.

Senate Intelligence Committee report on Russian interference in the 2016 United States presidential election - Wikipedia.

This was a report from the Republican Senate. Not the Democrats.

It documents overwhelming attempts by the Russians to brainwash people, sow disinformation and cook people into Trump worship.

Would you like me to post the overwhelming evidence for you that Russian troll farms and bots have been actively promoting Trump, spreading the Qanon conspiracy (that claims he's trying to stop child sex trafficking, despite him being best mates with a child trafficker, and now a convicted sex offender as well, and someone who has openly admitted to sex offending, and doing everything they can to cover for him generally?

Why do you think the Russians are promoting him?

Would having a compromised US President in office help them at all?

Riiiiight. No one in Australia thinks Trump is good, but "every Australian leftie" gets riled up by the mere mention of his name. Sounds legit :tearsofjoy:

In any case, you seem to have missed the Trump threads on SRP during his presidency. Plenty of support, ranging from "he's alright" right through to the god emperor stuff :drunk:

Nope. If it wasn't suicide, he was killed by the Americans.

Remind me again who was in charge of America (and also former best mates with Epstein, and deeply worried about what Epstein might say about his 'activities' with Epstein who likely had a ton of dirt on said person) at the time Epstein 'hung himself' in a US prison?

Trump (best mates with Epstein, and a notorious alleged - and now proved - sex offender) probably had the most to lose if Epstein started talking didnt he?

Nek minute, Epstein dies under mysterious circumstances in a US Prison, while Trump is president.

The Committee report found that the Russian government had engaged in an "extensive campaign" to sabotage the election in favor of Donald Trump, which included assistance from some of Trump's own advisers.

Senate Intelligence Committee report on Russian interference in the 2016 United States presidential election - Wikipedia.

This was a report from the Republican Senate. Not the Democrats.

It documents overwhelming attempts by the Russians to brainwash people, sow disinformation and cook people into Trump worship.

Would you like me to post the overwhelming evidence for you that Russian troll farms and bots have been actively promoting Trump, spreading the Qanon conspiracy (that claims he's trying to stop child sex trafficking, despite him being best mates with a child trafficker, and now a convicted sex offender as well, and someone who has openly admitted to sex offending, and doing everything they can to cover for him generally?

Why do you think the Russians are promoting him?

Would having a compromised US President in office help them at all?
I'm aware of that stuff, russian collusion too wasn't it? But this was before Epstein, you claimed that the russians are covering for Trump in the Epstein stuff. How exactly would they do that? And there are millions who want to see Trump burn, the only reason any evidence of him participating with Epstein hasn't been found is because there are others involved who don't want it to come to light, lest their names surface at the same time.

Riiiiight. No one in Australia thinks Trump is good, but "every Australian leftie" gets riled up by the mere mention of his name. Sounds legit :tearsofjoy:

In any case, you seem to have missed the Trump threads on SRP during his presidency. Plenty of support, ranging from "he's alright" right through to the god emperor stuff :drunk:
Trump derangement syndrome is so strong though, Mal is suffering from it something shocking. If Trump wasn't involved in the Epstein case Mal would have already decreed that it is all a conspiracy theory. His name is the only thing keeping the case alive, it would have been dead and buried along with Epstein himself.

I'm aware of that stuff, russian collusion too wasn't it? But this was before Epstein.

Trump (presuming he was involved with Epstein) had already done the kiddy stuff before the election interference. It was all going down in the 80's and 90's

So the Russians find out about what went down with him and Epstein, get him by the balls, manipulate the election to get him elected, and then have the President of the USA in their back pocket.

Trump (presuming he was involved with Epstein) had already done the kiddy stuff before the election interference. It was all going down in the 80's and 90's

So the Russians find out about what went down with him and Epstein, get him by the balls, manipulate the election to get him elected, and then have the President of the USA in their back pocket.
This stuf is pure gold. You're definitely in the right sub-forum.

Indeed - you need look no further than the GEOTUS stuff for confirmation of that.

Trump broke a lot of people. Most of them stopped posting here once supporting him became all but indefensible (returning briefly to the actual point here, apologies for that lol)
I don't know what GEOTUS is, all I know is that I see Trump mentioned repeatedly, to the detriment of all other discussion. You can hardly make a post in this thread without a "but what about Trump?" post popping up. As i've said, there are so many people looking to burn the guy that the only reason he isn't in court about it all is because the other people involved are looking to keep their own names out of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back